Other Resources The Political Joe » ACA and Dissappointing numbers Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 3

2014-11-12 9:55 AM
in reply to: chayes

User image

Deep in the Heart of Texas
Subject: RE: ACA and Dissappointing numbers

Here is a reset following year one of the Affordable Care Act.  From now on, I will be referring to it as the Diminishing Paycheck Act, as my premiums are going up 32% starting January 1, 2015.  

2014-11-13 7:02 PM
in reply to: Hook'em

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by Hook'em

Here is a reset following year one of the Affordable Care Act.  From now on, I will be referring to it as the Diminishing Paycheck Act, as my premiums are going up 32% starting January 1, 2015.  

You obviously read it wrong.
"We’re going to work with your employer to lower the cost of your premiums by up to $2,500 a year" - Obama

In all seriousness though, here's a quote from the obamacarefacts.com website: (privately ran info website)

While the average premium continues to rise faster than inflation and has since 1999, the amount of the premium many Americans will pay will go down significantly starting in 2014. Those making under 400% of the federal poverty level are eligible for premium tax credits which reduce monthly premium rates. Small employers can also get tax breaks of up to 50% off their cost of their employee’s premium.

Those who receive tax credits and tax breaks can expect to pay much lower premium costs (although the rest of the cost is made up through subsidies). Some Americans will even get assistance on out-of-pocket costs like copays, coinsurance, out-of-pocket maximums and deductibles and over 15 million will get free insurance through Medicaid.

On the other side of the coin, higher earners may see their rates go up due to the inherent “cost sharing” associated with ObamaCare being a tax. Those who make more pay more, those who make less, pay less. Also note, high-end insurance plans are subject to a 40% excise tax starting in 2018. The excise tax will greatly increase the cost of high-end insurance plans.

I can simplify it.  If you aren't poor, your rates are going up to pay for the poor.

2014-11-14 2:52 PM
in reply to: tuwood

User image

Expert
Boise, Idaho

"THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING...."  says Chicken Little (any resemblence to BT members living or dead is a pure coincidence).

Obama did not create Ebola, he's not coming for your guns, he didn't kill Kennedy (however he was spotted on the grassy knoll), and he didn't raise your insurance rates.  Blame THAT on your Insurer.  You seriously believe your rates weren't going up REGARDLESS of the ACA. I think it's called Capitalism. 

2014-11-14 4:04 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by jeffnboise

"THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING...."  says Chicken Little (any resemblence to BT members living or dead is a pure coincidence).

Obama did not create Ebola, he's not coming for your guns, he didn't kill Kennedy (however he was spotted on the grassy knoll), and he didn't raise your insurance rates.  Blame THAT on your Insurer.  You seriously believe your rates weren't going up REGARDLESS of the ACA. I think it's called Capitalism. 

One slight correction, it's called economics and has nothing to do with the insurance companies.  I did the math last year, but if insurance companies paid no employee payroll, and cut out all profit, it would equate to a something like 30 cents per month per policy holder (can't remember the exact number, but it was ridiculously low).  They make big money as a business, but it's such a microscopic percentage of the rates, that insurance companies are not the problem.  They're just a symptom.  The problem is healthcare costs keep going through the roof because the demand for healthcare has been skyrocketing for decades, and the only way for hospitals to try and control it is by raising their prices to decrease the demand.

The government solution was to only address the symptom and ignore the problem by giving even more people insurance, so now the demand is spiking higher yet, so the healthcare costs will continue to rise at an accelerated rate.  Insurance companies are just a pass-through of the healthcare costs which are being driven up by Obamacare.

The net effect, as us opponents of the ACA have always said is this:All people who have existing coverage will see their rates rise at a faster rate than they would have without the ACA due to subsidizing more poor people and folks with pre-existing conditions.
The Demand for healthcare will increase due to all the new covered people, which will make it more expensive.
Insurance rates will go up even more to offset the higher costs of care.

No, the sky is not falling because there are good things that come out of the ACA, but unfortunately they come at a price.  Based on the election results where 100% of the R's ran on "repeal-Obamacare" platforms, I'd say the public is less and less fond of the ACA overall.

I would like to see a more sensible solution put in place with input from both parties, but the Healthcare industry is going to do everything they can to keep the ACA because it's government mandated demand.   I'd love it if the fed's passed a law that said everyone gets free phone systems from my company (compliments of the taxpayer).  woohoo.  We'd be busy as crap and our prices would go up, but daaaang I'd make a lot of money.  lol

Edited by tuwood 2014-11-14 4:05 PM
2014-11-15 5:20 AM
in reply to: jeffnboise

User image

No one said the sky is falling, but the ACA will crumble under it's own design.  Fortunately, I've got time to wait.

My insurance premiums has risen steadily in the 5-8% per year range for the past decade.  The provision of healthcare under the traditional insurance model has been unworkable for years.  Unfortunately, when the Democrats decided to ram through the ACA they opted to double-down on the traditional insurance model and big insurance.  I think it's called Crony Capitalism.   

While I don't believe the ACA will last for even 3 or 4 years as it's currently structured, the SCOTUS ruling on King v. Burwell will hasten it's demise.

2014-11-16 6:47 PM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

No one said the sky is falling, but the ACA will crumble under it's own design.  Fortunately, I've got time to wait.

My insurance premiums has risen steadily in the 5-8% per year range for the past decade.  The provision of healthcare under the traditional insurance model has been unworkable for years.  Unfortunately, when the Democrats decided to ram through the ACA they opted to double-down on the traditional insurance model and big insurance.  I think it's called Crony Capitalism.   

While I don't believe the ACA will last for even 3 or 4 years as it's currently structured, the SCOTUS ruling on King v. Burwell will hasten it's demise.

Agree about the SCOTUS, It seems like a weird little oversite (which it obviously was), but I guess that's what happens when you ram through a hyper partisan one sided bill.  Oops

2014-11-17 7:58 AM

User image

Originally posted by tuwood

Agree about the SCOTUS, It seems like a weird little oversite (which it obviously was), but I guess that's what happens when you ram through a hyper partisan one sided bill.  Oops

Don't believe the hype ~ the express language granting tax credits only Exchanges "established by the State" was added in multiple places at multiple times during the drafting process.  What the House Democrats knew or didn't know is of no consequence - they played no role in the drafting.  The ACA was drafted in the Senate under the supervision of the White House.

2014-11-17 8:19 AM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Don't believe the hype ~ the express language granting tax credits only Exchanges "established by the State" was added in multiple places at multiple times during the drafting process.  What the House Democrats knew or didn't know is of no consequence - they played no role in the drafting.  The ACA was drafted in the Senate under the supervision of the White House.

It could have been simple arrogance too.  I can certainly see the "we know whats good for you" types in Washington just assuming all the states would sign up for the ACA.  Either way, I think it's a pretty fatal blow to the ACA as a whole because it's crystal clear in the law.  If you are in a state that doesn't have a state exchange, then you don't get any subsidies.  The 10 people who signed up nationwide will be very upset.  hehe

2014-11-19 1:03 PM

User image

Veteran
Pittsburgh, PA

One slight correction, it's called economics and has nothing to do with the insurance companies.  I did the math last year, but if insurance companies paid no employee payroll, and cut out all profit, it would equate to a something like 30 cents per month per policy holder (can't remember the exact number, but it was ridiculously low).  They make big money as a business, but it's such a microscopic percentage of the rates, that insurance companies are not the problem.  They're just a symptom.  The problem is healthcare costs keep going through the roof because the demand for healthcare has been skyrocketing for decades, and the only way for hospitals to try and control it is by raising their prices to decrease the demand.

Is there any way you could share those numbers?

I think the premiums cost what they cost, and the only way the rich are subsidizing the poor is by the tax credits the poor (or less well off) get.

If your premiums have gone up by that much, you should probably look at different insurance. I'm self-employed and bought my own insurance before the ACA; once it went into effect I got exponentially better coverage for about the same price (without any subsidy). I haven't started looking at insurance for next year, but I just got a letter from my insurance company informing me that my premium is going down by about $10/ month.
2014-11-22 12:14 AM

User image

Expert
Boise, Idaho

Originally posted by chayes

Is there any way you could share those numbers? I think the premiums cost what they cost, and the only way the rich are subsidizing the poor is by the tax credits the poor (or less well off) get. If your premiums have gone up by that much, you should probably look at different insurance. I'm self-employed and bought my own insurance before the ACA; once it went into effect I got exponentially better coverage for about the same price (without any subsidy). I haven't started looking at insurance for next year, but I just got a letter from my insurance company informing me that my premium is going down by about $10/ month.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!  

There is NO, I repeat NO, place for ACA success stories here.  lol   (Congrats to you and I, for one, am not at all surprised to find it's working for people)

2014-11-24 9:00 AM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Is there any way you could share those numbers? I think the premiums cost what they cost, and the only way the rich are subsidizing the poor is by the tax credits the poor (or less well off) get. If your premiums have gone up by that much, you should probably look at different insurance. I'm self-employed and bought my own insurance before the ACA; once it went into effect I got exponentially better coverage for about the same price (without any subsidy). I haven't started looking at insurance for next year, but I just got a letter from my insurance company informing me that my premium is going down by about $10/ month.

There was some Blue Cross story in the news a year or so ago and I ran through their financials to come up with the numbers.  I just did a quick check of the Blue Cross of Nebraska financials to see what the numbers looked like here in my state.  I'd say in general the larger the state, the more "efficient" the administrative costs would be due to higher population.  So, Nebraska would probably be an example of the insurance company requiring more cost per policy holder than larger states.

State Financial Examination report for BCBS of Nebraska

Total Policy Holders: 700k
Total Revenue:  $1.58B
Net Income: $24.5M
Admin Expenses (payroll, etc): $143.3M

So, if you were to remove 100% of the profit from the insurance company in this case and credit it to the policy holders it would be a net effect of reducing the premium by $35/year or $2.92/month.  The other argument is that insurance executives make fat profits and it doesn't hit the bottom line, so I then take out all admin expenses which removes salary/benefits/etc. and that works out to a total of $240 per year or $19.98/mo. if you combine all admin expenses and profits from BCBS of Nebraska.
Purely based on the numbers, I feel it is very difficult for anyone to say that it's the "insurance companies" that are driving costs up.  They're just a pass through entity that takes their small percentage of the pie.  Yes, they contribute, but it's a very small amount.

One thing that's interesting in the report I linked above:
Net Premium Income:
2010: $1.37B
2011: $1.43B
2012: $1.52B
2013: $1.59B

Hospital and medical benefits paid out:
2010: $927M
2011: $1.06B
2012: $1.1B
2013: $1.14B

Prescription benefits paid out:
2010: $183.8M
2011: $186.96M
2012: $194.2M
2013: $207.6M

2014-11-24 9:13 AM
in reply to: jeffnboise

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!  

There is NO, I repeat NO, place for ACA success stories here.  lol   (Congrats to you and I, for one, am not at all surprised to find it's working for people)

I don't think there's anyone here who feels that there aren't people benefiting from the ACA.  However, that in no way justifies it's existence.  I can create a tax on the poor that gives me a $1000 credit on December 15th to help with Christmas presents.  It will benefit me, so therefore it's a good thing right?

There are most definitely people who will and are benefiting from the ACA, but there are also a lot of people who are not.  The money has to come from somewhere.

Here's an article by the Washington times from a few weeks back discussing all of the premium increases:  http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/oct/28/obamacare-sends-health-premiums-skyrocketing-by-as/?

Sure, the Federal Government is subsidizing a lot of these increases for poor people.  However, just because the individual doesn't have to pay more out of pocket doesn't mean it's not going up.  This is the big flaw with the ACA, because it is driving the demand for healthcare tremendously, which is creating higher and higher premiums.  The poor are insulated, but the rest of us are not.  The other irony, to me anyways, is that outside of putting more people on medicaid there are pretty much just as many people (or more) who are uninsured today as there were prior to the ACA.  /facepalm

2014-11-26 7:34 PM

User image

Veteran
Pittsburgh, PA

>I don't think there's anyone here who feels that there aren't people benefiting from the ACA.  However, that in no way justifies it's existence.  I can create a tax on the poor that gives me a $1000 credit on December 15th to help with Christmas presents.  It will benefit me, so therefore it's a good thing right?

That's a good point. But laws are meant to benefit society in general, and at least it can be argued that the ACA does that.
I'm disappointed in the Washington Times article you posted- saying that a premium went up however many percent isn't very instructive. A good article would tell what the prices were, and what was covered both before and after, and what other options are available.

Do you know of any articles that offer good, concrete examples? I've searched a bit but I get so discouraged- it seems like the conservative sources start from the premise "The ACA sucks" and support that with either vague examples, or extremely random cherry-picked ones. And the liberal sources fall all over themselves to offer a conservative counter-point to any article. I'd really like to understand this better, and it seems like you're well-read on it, so if you know of something please share.

2014-12-01 8:35 AM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by tuwood >I don't think there's anyone here who feels that there aren't people benefiting from the ACA.  However, that in no way justifies it's existence.  I can create a tax on the poor that gives me a $1000 credit on December 15th to help with Christmas presents.  It will benefit me, so therefore it's a good thing right?
That's a good point. But laws are meant to benefit society in general, and at least it can be argued that the ACA does that. I'm disappointed in the Washington Times article you posted- saying that a premium went up however many percent isn't very instructive. A good article would tell what the prices were, and what was covered both before and after, and what other options are available. Do you know of any articles that offer good, concrete examples? I've searched a bit but I get so discouraged- it seems like the conservative sources start from the premise "The ACA sucks" and support that with either vague examples, or extremely random cherry-picked ones. And the liberal sources fall all over themselves to offer a conservative counter-point to any article. I'd really like to understand this better, and it seems like you're well-read on it, so if you know of something please share.

I agree that it's really hard to find constructive numbers because both sides are pushing their agenda's and use the numbers that look the best for them.

Most of my opposition is based on my personal experience as a business owner and my knowledge of economic theory.  The ACA is an attempt to fix the fact that insurance was becoming more and more expensive.  This is absolutely an issue that's effecting millions of people, but the reason insurance is so expensive is because healthcare services are becoming more and more expensive due to excessive demand (and many other reasons).  The goal of the ACA is to give more people insurance so they have more access to healthcare services, but unfortunately by it's very definition having more people use healthcare will do nothing more than drive healthcare costs up even further.  The government can certainly subsidize the insurance premiums, which they are doing, but that's yet another band-aid to a symptom while ignoring the problem.

This survey from Gallup did have some empirical data about the trend of people putting off health care services.  It's probably a little soon to say the ACA has helped or hurt, but the data doesn't look promising.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/179774/cost-barrier-americans-medical-care.aspx

I honestly don't have a huge problem with the government coming up with a system to help people have access to healthcare.  I just wish they would do it in a more practical way.  The ACA basically subsidizes millions of people to buy regular insurance and the fact that insurance companies and healthcare providers loves it, should tell us all something.  

I felt we should have taken a hybrid approach where we create government own/run clinics to provide universal healthcare to anyone who needs it.
Continue to have private insurance for those that can afford it.
Completely remove healthcare insurance from employers to allow individuals to feel the true costs of insurance.  Similar to auto insurance.
Allow insurance companies to practice nationwide.  Having state wide insurance companies is stupid, inefficient, and expensive.

2014-12-01 1:20 PM

User image

Across the river from Memphis, Tennessee
This is kind of a left-field effect of the ACA, but it kind of blind-sided us last week.

My wife works as an RN in the ER of a major hospital. Word came down last week that certain nurse's hours were going to be capped as part of ACA compliance. My wife is one of them. Luckily, she generally works right at that hour cap. We've heard 4-5 different totals, but 30hrs a week seems to be the most popular guess as to what it's going to be. That also gells with what she found on the ACA site.

It doesn't make sense to me to limit the hours PRN nurses work (they generally work pro-re-nata, or as-needed) when there's a nursing shortage...
2014-12-12 6:57 PM
in reply to: #4920647

User image

Update:

24 hours/week. That's going to hurt.

2014-12-13 7:49 PM
in reply to: WebFootFreak

User image

Champion
Chicago, Illinois
It might not make a lot of sense but I know people who worked 40 hours a week 5 years straight and were still considered part time employees. The ACA trying to say if you work full time you should not be treated as part time. I agree with that.

Now your wife case is interesting because sounds like she is part time full time.
2014-12-14 8:43 AM
in reply to: chirunner134

User image

Originally posted by chirunner134
Now your wife case is interesting because sounds like she is part time full time.

She is really neither. It's not quite the same, but she's like a contract employee. We've not been given a clear explanation by anyone about this, either. To be honest, I really doubt the ability of anyone to give a clear explanation in the first place. She does have the option of going to full-time, however, that would end up costing us more than the pay difference in child care (1 'full time and 2 after school). Funny thing though... Even if she went full time, she still would not be using their insurance since we both have equally good plans. The only difference is cost. Not only is mine a bit lower, but her premiums would increase for each child (family is parents +1), whereas my family coverage doesn't change no matter how many kids.
2014-12-14 8:59 AM

User image

Just found this:

The Employer Mandate Fee / Employer Shared Responsibility Payment

The annual employer mandate fee (officially called an Employer Shared Responsibility Payment) is a per employee fee for employers with over 50 full-time equivalent employees who don't offer health coverage to full-time employees.
• The employer mandate is based on full-time equivalent employees, not just full-time employees.

• The fee is based on whether or not you offer affordable health insurance to your employees that provides minimum value (explained below).

• The annual fee is $2,000 per employee if insurance isn't offered (the first 30 full-time employees are exempt).

• If at least one full-time employee receives a premium tax credit because coverage is either unaffordable or does not cover 60 percent of total costs, the employer must pay the lesser of $3,000 for each of those employees receiving a credit or $750 for each of their full-time employees total.
• The fee is a per month fee due annually on employer federal tax returns starting in 2015. So the per month fee is 1/12 of the $2,000 or $3,000 per employee.

• Unlike employer contributions to employee premiums, the Employer Shared Responsibility Payment is not tax deductible.

The correct term, in the medical field at least, is "per diem employee". Essentially an employee that recieves higher pay (not much, truthfully) at the expense of having no company benefits (ie: vacation & healthcare). What the ACA is doing is making anyone who employs people who work full-time hours, equal to full-time employees for the purpose of obtaining healthcare. Of course, the "per month" fees (ie: fines) are spelled out as well. With my wife's job limiting hours to 24, it looks like they're trying to cover their own tails when it comes to the fines. The sad part is, it was already illegal for a nurse to practice without both personal health and liability insurance. Most the the PRN nurses we know are in the same boat, she is covered under the spouse's insurance... So this really makes no sense.
2014-12-15 9:01 AM

User image

Champion
NOVA - Ironic for an Endurance Athlete

The government solution was to only address the symptom and ignore the problem by giving even more people insurance, so now the demand is spiking higher yet, so the healthcare costs will continue to rise at an accelerated rate.  Insurance companies are just a pass-through of the healthcare costs which are being driven up by Obamacare.

The net effect, as us opponents of the ACA have always said is this:All people who have existing coverage will see their rates rise at a faster rate than they would have without the ACA due to subsidizing more poor people and folks with pre-existing conditions.
The Demand for healthcare will increase due to all the new covered people, which will make it more expensive.

No, the sky is not falling because there are good things that come out of the ACA, but unfortunately they come at a price.  Based on the election results where 100% of the R's ran on "repeal-Obamacare" platforms, I'd say the public is less and less fond of the ACA overall.

I would like to see a more sensible solution put in place with input from both parties, but the Healthcare industry is going to do everything they can to keep the ACA because it's government mandated demand.   I'd love it if the fed's passed a law that said everyone gets free phone systems from my company (compliments of the taxpayer).  woohoo.  We'd be busy as crap and our prices would go up, but daaaang I'd make a lot of money.  lol

I'll make it really simple.  Insurance companies ROI outperform the stock market average by 5-8% every year.  Without fail.  Only defense contracting and energy (oil) outperform them.  And we are aware the connection between these industries and the government, right?

2014-12-15 9:16 AM
in reply to: pga_mike

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by pga_mike

I'll make it really simple.  Insurance companies ROI outperform the stock market average by 5-8% every year.  Without fail.  Only defense contracting and energy (oil) outperform them.  And we are aware the connection between these industries and the government, right?

There's no question insurance companies are making money and that they're making more money because their revenues are increasing due to the ACA.  However, I always try to help people put it in context because everyone likes to blame the "insurance companies" for making everything more expensive.  They're simply the middle man that makes money from the cash flowing from us to the medical industry.  When the medical industry costs more and more people are forced (by law) to get insurance, then insurance companies make more.  As I've said before, you can wipe all profit from your insurance company and your premium would barely change.
The insurance companies were absolutely on board with the ACA because it increased their top line revenue, as were most other healthcare related industries.

2014-12-15 12:59 PM

User image

Champion
Brooklyn, NY

Originally posted by pga_mike

There's no question insurance companies are making money and that they're making more money because their revenues are increasing due to the ACA.  However, I always try to help people put it in context because everyone likes to blame the "insurance companies" for making everything more expensive.  They're simply the middle man that makes money from the cash flowing from us to the medical industry.  When the medical industry costs more and more people are forced (by law) to get insurance, then insurance companies make more.  As I've said before, you can wipe all profit from your insurance company and your premium would barely change.
The insurance companies were absolutely on board with the ACA because it increased their top line revenue, as were most other healthcare related industries.

It's interesting, because the Medical industry is saying that their costs are going up and that doctors aren't making nearly as much per capita as they used to largely as a result of the increased costs that the insurance companies are placing on them, not to mention the costs of malpractice insurance, etc.

So, someone's getting rich, we're just not sure who...
2015-01-08 5:42 PM

User image

Pro

current numbers:

(graph150107a.jpg)

(graph_med150105.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
graph150107a.jpg (319KB - 7 downloads)
graph_med150105.jpg (207KB - 7 downloads)
2015-01-09 7:06 AM
in reply to: morey000

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Those are some fancy graphs, but I'm not really sure what they're saying.

It appears that they're saying the enrollments are significantly less than predicted and things need to pick up in order to hit the CBO projections.  Is that your take?

On a side note, my 20 year old son has been getting an interesting perspective on the ACA.  He has a job working for Dell in their callcenter.  However, he's not taking Dell calls, he's taking ACA calls for a large insurance provider in CA.  He sits in a callcenter with several hundred other people and says that on most days he might get one or two calls all day.  This appears to go along with the articles from a year or so back about the government paying callcenter staff based on headcount versus calls taken. /facepalm

Another interesting part is he mentions that it's virtually impossible to get their ACA insurance canceled.  People are many months past due and as long as they pay $10 or some minimal amount they let them stay covered.  He laughs because people still complain about even paying the $10.

I still feel the ACA is a hot mess and most of it's problems are being hidden from the public, but more government debt will happily continue masking it for many years to come.
The whole purpose of the ACA was to fix the uninsured problem and yes it did decline the numbers slightly, but those declines are almost exclusively due to the expansion of medicaid (aka totally free insurance).  The working folks who couldn't afford insurance before still can't afford insurance today.

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » ACA and Dissappointing numbers Rss Feed  

of 3

RELATED POSTS

ACA Calculator Pages: 1 2

Started by dmiller5
Views: 3133 Posts: 27

2013-12-05 5:28 PM Stuartap

The ACA has revealed ignorance about...

Started by pga_mike
Views: 2380 Posts: 23

2013-10-09 9:17 AM Jackemy1

The ACA started with "Conservatives"?

Started by pga_mike
Views: 1743 Posts: 11

2013-10-04 1:26 PM kevin_trapp

ACA fun begins on Oct 1 (mines beginning already) Pages: 1 2 3 4

Started by tuwood
Views: 9311 Posts: 90

2013-11-10 7:50 AM NXS

ACA Employer Mandate Pushed to 2015

Started by Aarondb4
Views: 1308 Posts: 4

2013-07-08 9:20 AM tuwood
RELATED ARTICLES
date : January 14, 2008
author : dr_forbush
comments : 0
In addition to writing your race number on each upper arm, they also wrote your age on your calf. This allowed me to see who was passing me by in the bike section of this race.

date : July 2, 2006
author : acbadger
comments : 1
Is there a magic number of days off for your training plan? Is it a one size fits all or an an individual choice?
date : September 2, 2004
author : Michael
comments : 0
If you are going to do a triathlon, you need to know at least some of the basic rules that can keep you from getting hurt or hurting someone else.