General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Acadia National Park Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2014-01-23 8:26 PM

User image

Veteran
indiana
Subject: Acadia National Park
hey all, I'm going to be camping in acadia national park this june. Looking to see if there are any events around the area from june 5-15th? can't find anything on any websites, I'm up for anything 10k or longer running and oly or longer tri.

thanks

2014-01-24 11:31 AM
in reply to: ditchmedic

User image

Master
Midcoast Maine
Subject: RE: Acadia National Park
It's a touch early in the season for us...I think I will be out of the ponds mid April - but not really warm enough to swim in until mid-May at the earliest. I would check a little further south (Portland area) if you can.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Acadia National Park Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Will be in Orono & Acadia next week.....

Started by t-ray2
Views: 1408 Posts: 2

2008-09-30 3:55 PM MikeJ
RELATED ARTICLES
date : January 9, 2013
author : MultisportWorld
comments : 0
Jarrod Shoemaker, 2012 US Elite National Champion, discusses the importance of recovery for injury prevention.

date : February 22, 2011
author : shaunjamison
comments : 1
Ups and downs race report from the Lakes to Pines Sprint Triathlon by a master's aged newbie.
date : March 17, 2008
author : Yosel20
At first I thought, "Oh boy, what a mistake!" Let’s face it, I could barely run half a mile, I had not swum in forever, and my biking skills were not great, to say the least.

date : October 17, 2004
author : jhealy422
My sister warned me about being used as a launch ramp by faster swimmers but much to my surprise I was the one swimming over those in front of me. I went around one woman, then another.
date : September 4, 2004
author : Daniel Clout
Don’t forget this is an incredibly big year for sport with the Olympics back in Athens where the modern Olympics started, and especially triathlon to make its second appearance.

date : September 2, 2004
author : Michael
Are you only focusing on racing and training this season?  Volunteeri to help at a triathlon!