BT Mentor Program 2014 Beginner Triathlete Mentor Program » Find the balance and embrace the journey! Rss Feed  
Moderators: Ron Reply
Show Per page

of 2

2014-10-20 10:24 AM
in reply to: simply2fab

User image

Atlanta, Georgia
Bronze member
Subject: RE: Find the balance and embrace the journey!
Hello! I am 45 years old, living in Atlanta, Georgia and am just starting to train for my first Sprint Triathlon. I am doing this as a way to keep on my path of quitting smoking after many years. I have two months so far and am holding on. I do try to stay fairly fit and work out at the gym at lunch 4 times a week for 35 minutes. Balance sounds obtainable, finally, so hoping I can join the group?

Thank you,
Andrea

New Thread
BT Mentor Program 2014 Beginner Triathlete Mentor Program » Find the balance and embrace the journey! Rss Feed  
Show Per page

of 2

RELATED ARTICLES
date : April 27, 2012
author : ytriguy
comments : 0
Some of the major mistakes I made over a 28-year career that I would do differently if I had it all to do over again.

date : September 6, 2011
author : ahohl
The pros and cons of training with a group or training partner
date : August 17, 2007
author : mars
comments : 4
Remeber why we do this, we all have our reasons. I had trained for six months, and it was now time to actually do my first sprint triathlon.

date : February 19, 2007
author : Terese Luikens
Find a mentor. Make a list of at least three people that you could approach for help, list your specific needs and then be courageous enough to begin asking.
date : June 5, 2006
author : davewg
My journey began after visiting a friend in the hospital after his wife had just had twins. I noticed immediately that he looked great. He had easily lost 30 pounds since the last time I had seen him.

date : April 2, 2006
author : acbadger
With a hectic schedule and the desire to throw in other forms of exercise, I went from following one of the training programs to doing my own. Would it be better to follow a training plan?
date : January 1, 2006
author : dara
Ironman is all consuming and deciding to complete one can never be taken lightly. Triathlon is a lifestyle, so don’t rush the journey to your first Ironman; enjoy your new way of life.

date : September 3, 2005
author : trad_it
Now, for the last 20 years I’ve always though that jogging seemed about as interesting as watching paint dry, and you know what? That’s how it turned out to be.