BT Development New Products and Sales! » RSS Rocket Transition Bags are in stock! Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2014-02-14 7:38 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Northbrook
Subject: RSS Rocket Transition Bags are in stock!
Hey guys,

For now we are all dealing with the weather but, thank god, warmer weather is coming and that means the start of Triathlon season.

Just a heads up, we just got a few RSS rocket transition bags in. They are not for everybody. Some people prefer the duffle bag style transition pack and some people prefer the Rocket bag which has a compartment for everything that you are taking with you into transition. Its almost like your own checklist.

We also have some RSS Joe and Jane bags which are more duffle bag style and cost much less.

You can check them out here - Rocket Science Sports Transition bags

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Valentines Day!

(rocket_science_sports_rocket_bag_transition_pack_03_1.jpg)

(rocket-science-sports-rj-bag-blk1_1.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
rocket_science_sports_rocket_bag_transition_pack_03_1.jpg (4KB - 5 downloads)
rocket-science-sports-rj-bag-blk1_1.jpg (6KB - 7 downloads)
New Thread
BT Development New Products and Sales! » RSS Rocket Transition Bags are in stock! Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Lululemon Om Bag and Five Accessories Giveaway! ends 7/10

Started by GreatWomen
Views: 1817 Posts: 1

2013-07-09 4:31 AM GreatWomen
RELATED ARTICLES
date : February 17, 2013
author : hoffsquared
comments : 0
I was pretty excited to test out a triathlon-specific gear bag. I'm on the lookout for something functional, comfortable, and maybe even a bit stylish.

date : December 10, 2012
author : XLAB Hydration
XLAB releases the Stealth Pocket and the Rocket Pocket series of aero bags.
date : March 10, 2009
author : t3coach1
Looking to shave some time off and improve your swim efficiency during your races? We review the Rocket Skin Suit by Rocket Science Sports.

date : May 5, 2008
author : TriPainter
comments : 1
I went into the pool area (as this was a pool swim) and got body marked. That's when it hit me that I was there to race - this was not a clinic.
date : September 10, 2007
author : DominiqueL
The folks at RSS weren’t happy with the 4.75, so they updated the backpack and sent me a new one. They have continued engineering this already fantastic bag to make it even better.

date : March 8, 2007
author : Iron MaYden
comments : 2
How tricked out can someone make a triathlon duffel bag that stands out from the rest?
date : June 6, 2006
author : DominiqueL
Until now, I have shied away from triathlon-specific gear bags. They were just too small for my needs. So imagine my skepticism the day the RRS Triathlon Backpack showed up on my door.

date : September 4, 2004
author : Dillion
If anyone is considering expanding their horizons and getting into doing an Ironman distance or ½ Ironman distance race, there are many tips and tricks that can help in having a pleasant experience.