General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Chick-fil-A 5k/10k Raleigh "Ella's Race" Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2014-03-05 6:39 AM

User image

, North Carolina
Subject: Chick-fil-A 5k/10k Raleigh "Ella's Race"
Hey guys,

On March 22 there is a 5/10k in Raleigh put on by Chick-fil-A to support "the cure starts now" and the "pediatric brain tumor foundation." It is run in memory of a little girl, Ella Newmiller, who passed away a few years ago and was very dear to the hearts of the owners and staff of this CFA. The race will start from the Chick-fil-A on Falls of Neuse and run a circuit through North Raleigh. Oh, AMD obviously there is great food at the finish I have not run this before, but this is my second time working at it. (Disclaimer: I work for this CFA so I am not actually volunteering becuase I'll be on the clock, but I volenteered to work it volenteered to work it beucase I wanted to be there)

Anyway, there is still room to register here www.cfaraceseries.com/races/103/ so check it out and get a nice C or B race in for a good cause.

2014-03-05 9:49 PM
in reply to: 0

Subject: ...
This user's post has been ignored.

Edited by eppie 2014-03-05 9:51 PM
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Chick-fil-A 5k/10k Raleigh "Ella's Race" Rss Feed