BT Development New Products and Sales! » IMtrackr - Coming soon to App Store Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2014-03-06 8:51 AM

User image

, Colorado
Subject: IMtrackr - Coming soon to App Store
Hi all you crazy triathletes! When I did my first Ironman distance race a few years back, my friend complained (in a good way) how they were glued to the computer refreshing Ironman website every 30 minutes or so to keep up with my update. Recently, out of boredom I wrote an app on iOS that would allow me to track any athletes and IMtrackr would then send updates using push notifications to my devices. Check out the attached image.

The app is not out yet (but soon, at least before Ironman Oceanside 70.3), but do "Like" IMtrackr Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/IMtrackr and follow us on Twitter (@IMtrackr). Those social media channels will keep you in the loop. Also sign up to our email newsletter here: http://eepurl.com/Pzq_T

Happy training!

(IMG_9078.png)

Attachments
----------------
IMG_9078.png (292KB - 13 downloads)

2014-04-08 1:29 PM
in reply to: imtrackr

User image

, Colorado
Subject: RE: IMtrackr - Coming soon to App Store
IMtrackr v1.0 is now available for download from iTunes App Store:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/imtrackr/id836182662?ls=1&mt=8

Main feature of the app is to get updated via push notifications whenever your track athletes reach their milestones. IMtrackr is free to download, and free to track 1 athlete per race. 5 credits are required to track multiple athletes per race and credits can be purchased via In App purchase system.

Don't forget to like our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/IMtrackror follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/IMtrackr

(FB_ad_tahoe_swim_ad_1_1_640x334.png)

Attachments
----------------
FB_ad_tahoe_swim_ad_1_1_640x334.png (372KB - 15 downloads)
2014-04-17 1:17 PM

User image

Utah
This looks awesome! Thank you!
2014-05-16 3:04 PM
in reply to: KatieLimb

User image

Pennsylvania

Giving this a friendly bump.  I had a very good experience with their support team as I was having a network issue (my fault, not the app's fault) that wasn't allowing me to see the race list.  I'm now ready to track a friend at IMTX! 

2014-05-16 4:40 PM
in reply to: melbo55

User image

Champion
Austin, Texas

Will there be a version for Android coming out??  

2014-06-24 2:37 PM
in reply to: blueyedbikergirl

User image

, Colorado
Sorry for the late reply Monica, but I hope to have an Android version in a few months.

2014-07-17 3:45 PM

User image

, Colorado
IMtrackr is happy to announce the release of version 1.2 (codename: Vineman) of the IMtrackr iOS app. IMtrackr can be downloaded for free from the App Store (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/imtrackr/id836182662?ls=1&mt=8).

What’s New in Version 1.2?

1. One year subscription option is now available for purchase through In-App Purchase. One year subscription provides IMtrackr users the ability to track multiple athletes for all available Ironman 70.3 & 140.6 events for one year starting from the day of purchase. The IMtrackr app will also be free of advertisements for the duration of the subscription. The price for the one year subscription option is $9.99. IMtrackr is offering this option at a reduced price of $6.99 for limited time.

2. Race Leaderboard – App users can now toggle between “Athlete Search” and “Leaderboard” in the Athlete List page. Also available with Race Leaderboard is the ability to set the filter by gender and category.

Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to stay updated on latest news.
2014-07-28 8:19 AM

User image

Master
Nashville, TN
great stuff.. I wish that the USAT fees that we pay could be used for the free app and no subscriptions option
2014-07-28 11:48 PM
in reply to: cxk9758

User image

I love this app.

I never saw this tread, but i got the app shortly after it came out and haven't updated it yet. I didn't pay for it but I am seeing ads.

If I update will I have to pay for the subscription in order to get people's data? Or do I just have to pay to get rid of the ads.

It is a great app, but I don't use it all that often (2-3 times per year max).
2014-07-29 9:12 AM
in reply to: cxk9758

User image

, Colorado
We would love that too, having WTC subsidize the app so it will be free for all.
2014-07-29 9:15 AM
in reply to: jennifer_runs

User image

, Colorado
Jennifer--

The app will always be free download and free to track 1 athlete per upcoming/ongoing race. Version 1.2 adds the ability for users to get a 1 year subscription plan (along with the existing 1 race & 5 races credit options). 1 year subscription will let you use the app to track multiple athletes at all events without ads for a whole year. Also, version 1.2 adds leaderboard interface.

Thanks for downloading. Do recommend us to your friends.

New Thread
BT Development New Products and Sales! » IMtrackr - Coming soon to App Store Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Recipes for Athletes -- a new app from Nancy Clark.

Started by Nancy Clark
Views: 5503 Posts: 7

2013-08-11 12:41 AM Muskrat37
RELATED ARTICLES
date : September 8, 2004
author : TriSports.com
comments : 3
Online triathlon superstore, created for triathletes, by triathletes. We carry the highest quality triathlon equipment, triathlon gear and triathlon apparel.

date : September 2, 2004
author : chrisandniki
comments : 0
2004 Product reviews for stability shoes for neutral foot types
date : September 2, 2004
author : chrisandniki
comments : 0
To avoid a myriad of injuries (joint pain to your knees, ankles, hips, shin splints, foot pain, bruises), it’s invaluable to find the right running shoes.