General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Cranberry tri south coast Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2014-04-07 7:05 PM

Subject: Cranberry tri south coast
Hello. I am a newbie to the triathlon scene. Would love to find a local training partner. This will be my first sprint tri.

Thanks
Melissa

2014-04-08 12:05 PM
in reply to: mmajkut

User image

Subject: RE: Cranberry tri south coast
Hey Melissa,

Welcome to triathlon!! You should look into Bay State Triathlon team. They are a great group of people to train and race with on the south shore, and they have a huge group at Cranberry Trifest! The team has members all around the south coast area so you shouldn't have any problem finding a training partner! I actually joined them myself when I was first starting out a few years back.

Good luck at Cranberry tri, its a great race!

Mike
2014-04-30 5:11 PM
in reply to: mgorin84

Boston, MA
Subject: RE: Cranberry tri south coast
Melissa

Thanks for choosing the Cranberry Trifest Sprint as your first triathlon. I'm the race director and look forward to having you be a part of the race and getting hooked on triathlon as so many of us have after getting the first one under our belts. If you have any questions about the race don't hesitate to email me (Mark) at [email protected].

And I totally agree the Bay State Triathlon Team is an excellent choice as a local tri team... note that they have their annual team training day and social on Sat, 5/17, at the Ted Williams Camp (site of the Cranberry race) in Lakeville, MA. If you are considering that team, joining them in time to be a part of that event would give you a great chance to meet members of the team and get a feel for the venue for your first race.

See you in August!
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Cranberry tri south coast Rss Feed