General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Good bike shops in Michigan? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2014-04-19 6:03 PM

User image

Subject: Good bike shops in Michigan?
I have a Giant Boulder (mountain bike) that has seen better days and I would like to spruce up a bit. Also, I'm in the market for a road or tri bike. I'd really prefer to find a good bike shop that can help me address both needs... anybody have a recommendation? I've never ridden or owned a road bike, so knowledgeable and helpful staff is a must. Thanks!

2014-04-22 11:08 AM
in reply to: fivekfrenzy

User image

Lansing
Subject: RE: Good bike shops in Michigan?
Where do you live? Several stores here in the Lansing area could help you out. I'm partial to Bikeworks in Dewitt. They sponsor our team, but I'd take my stuff there even if they didn't. Knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, etc.
2014-04-22 1:05 PM
in reply to: MI_Mumps

User image

I'm in Ann Arbor. Thanks for the recommendation, I will consider it, even though it's kind of a hike.
2014-04-22 8:34 PM

User image

Lansing
Oh - well, while I think Bikeworks is a fantastic store, I'd suggest looking at one of the Two Wheel Tango stores in Ann Arbor. Definitely a knowledgeable staff, good bikes, etc. I'm sure top notch mechanics as well. Another place in town is the Transition Rack. Never been there, but a friend recommends it. http://transitionrack.com
2014-04-24 8:21 AM

User image

Veteran
Grass Lake, MI
Since you're in Ann Arbor, I would 100% go to Two Wheel Tango. That's where we always take our bikes. We typically go to the Jackson Rd location for service.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Good bike shops in Michigan? Rss Feed