General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Jerseys, bibtight shorts/full length, leg warmers, clip on aero bars - most brand new with tags Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2014-04-20 8:45 PM

User image

, Arizona
Subject: Jerseys, bibtight shorts/full length, leg warmers, clip on aero bars - most brand new with tags
All the apparel is Gore Bike Wear, only things that have been used are 1 set of bibtights and the aerobars, rest is brand spankin new with the tags still on them. I've listed prices in the descriptions and made sure they beat any price you would find online. I'm open to offers, but I know what everything is worth so please don't lowball me. Additional discount available to anyone wanting to buy the lot. There are quite a few pictures so making an imgur album was easier than posting pictures here, here is the link to the album:

http://imgur.com/a/vXkx7#0

I may have some additional items to add over the next day, I'll post an update if so.
Sell Gear
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Jerseys, bibtight shorts/full length, leg warmers, clip on aero bars - most brand new with tags Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Brand New prima top with tag (possibly with prima shorts *used*)

Started by Tdotnew2tri
Views: 636 Posts: 1

2012-05-08 9:00 PM Tdotnew2tri

FS: Tri Tops, Bike Jerseys, Shorts, Arm and leg warmers, etc

Started by six_cubes
Views: 2189 Posts: 9

2011-03-28 2:38 PM silveral8

FS - Various Men's Tri shorts / tops Brand new w/tags +UVEX sunglasses

Started by danielc
Views: 2137 Posts: 5

2010-03-17 4:18 PM mchubri`

womens 3/4 length thermal bibs for sale- BRAND NEW- tags still attached

Started by newbz
Views: 956 Posts: 3

2010-01-22 3:14 PM newbz

Brand new Oval A710 clip-on Aero bars

Started by Marlborough Man
Views: 833 Posts: 2

2007-08-20 1:35 PM Marlborough Man
RELATED ARTICLES
date : March 24, 2011
author : FitWerx
comments : 1
What should I consider when adding aero bars? What are good brands? Are there pitfalls to be aware of? How can I adjust them to fit me?

date : May 25, 2009
author : FitWerx
comments : 0
I read somewhere about "bar ends" to put on your handle bars, do you recommend them? Is this similar to adding clip on aero bars?