General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » new to this site and need help with nutrition Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2014-05-09 11:38 AM

User image

Subject: new to this site and need help with nutrition
Hey everyone, I have been a trainer and nutritionist for over 10 years and I have completed 2 full Ironman distance races. I didn't change much in my diet for the first Ironman (which was also my first race of any distance), and finished around 14 hours. For my second I started really changing my diet to fit my performance needs and cut 2 hours off. I own a nutrition company that gives away free meal plans (irondiets.com) and i want to develop plans for triathlete specific diets. Any suggestions on specific foods that have or have not worked during your training experience.

2014-05-09 12:42 PM
in reply to: irondiets

User image

Subject: RE: new to this site and need help with nutrition
Originally posted by irondiets

Hey everyone, I have been a trainer and nutritionist for over 10 years and I have completed 2 full Ironman distance races. I didn't change much in my diet for the first Ironman (which was also my first race of any distance), and finished around 14 hours. For my second I started really changing my diet to fit my performance needs and cut 2 hours off. I own a nutrition company that gives away free meal plans (irondiets.com) and i want to develop plans for triathlete specific diets. Any suggestions on specific foods that have or have not worked during your training experience.

hang on...you own a nutrition company and you are asking us for our help...scratches head...
New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » new to this site and need help with nutrition Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

New trier, and need nutrition support!!!

Started by djesse43
Views: 667 Posts: 3

2010-05-27 5:29 AM Howtotry

new to thread. need a litle help

Started by codytriguy
Views: 434 Posts: 3

2006-04-12 1:27 AM codytriguy

New to site, new to Triathalon

Started by trimontana
Views: 1004 Posts: 8

2004-06-28 3:41 PM kelpeng

Fairly new to tri's, new to this site.

Started by jamma
Views: 1055 Posts: 9

2004-06-17 12:10 AM Y-NOT-TRI

New To Tri's and need some help!

Started by tjbahl
Views: 994 Posts: 6

2004-06-01 11:30 PM Y-NOT-TRI
RELATED ARTICLES
date : January 1, 2007
author : Nancy Clark
comments : 0
With the coming of the New Year, athletes commonly think about making nutrition resolutions. Good thing, given only 3 to 4% of Americans follow all of the established Dietary Guidelines.