BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Slornow and Wannabefaster's Summer Group-CLOSED Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 54

2014-05-14 7:50 PM

User image

Master
South Alabama
Subject: Slornow and Wannabefaster's Summer Group-CLOSED

Slornow/Randy....as in "slower now" than I used to be. This will be a group that I will co-mentor with Wannabefaster/Jason. This will will be our fourth or fifth mentor group together. The last few groups were great with lots of active members. We hope for the same this time with some returning members but also some new members.  

We are available to start immediately!

Story: Will turn 52 this year and completed my 4th full season of doing triathlon's last year. Have always participated in sports. Played tennis competitively as a junior and for a couple of years in college. After that I continued to workout but was more focused on weights, playing basketball and some running. Decided to give traithlon a go after having continuing injuries with running. Fortunately, I have progressed steadily over the last 4 years and have become more serious about the sport. Bike and run are my strong suit and the swim is a constant challenge! I have done everything from sprints to HIM but have been more focused on sprint/olympic distance over the last 2 years. I live in South Alabama, near Fairhope, just across the Bay from Mobile.

Family: Married for 23 years to my very tolerant wife. I have a son 20 that will be a junior in college. He runs cross country and track at the University of Alabama. I also have a daughter 19 that just completed her freshman year in college. She is a casual runner.

Training: Depending on the time of year I probably average 9-13 hours a week. I'm well into my 2014 season and training has been consistent so far.. I'm in my second year with my current coach and he keeps me working hard.

2014-I'll likely do all short course (sprint/olympic) races with maybe a late season half IM thrown in. My "A" races will be USAT AG Nationals in August and tentatively AG World Championships in Edmonton, Canada in late August.  I have to re-qualify for my tri team every year so that means I usually do alot of racing. My main goal will be to place high enough at AG Nationals to qualify for Team USA for the 2015 World Championships in Chicago. I've done 2 sprints so far this season with 2 more scheduled this month. Will likely do 8-11 races over the course of the season.

2013 Season: Lots of racing. 2 HIM; 2 Olympic and 7 Sprints. It was a great year. Met and exceeded my goals.  Racing with the www.gulfcoasttriteam.com again this year and having a great time!

Weightloss: Fortuantely not a big issue for me but I am terrible about snacking after dinner on ice cream, cookies, candy...whatever I can find. Need some help there.

What will make me a good mentor?: I was a mentee in several strong groups led by some really sharp BT members. I have co-mentored groups with Jason over the last few years and we had some great members and wonderful discussions. Some of the members of the group made amazing progress and it was great to follow along. I log all of my training here on BT and check in on the site more than I should admit. I like to see both the new and more experienced members work hard toward their goals and have success. Jason, my co-mentor, is a great guy with a strong training ethic who has taken his racing to a new level over the last few years. Hopefully, between the 2 of us we can provide support and good advice and get the same back from the group.  We had a very active group in 2013 and are looking for another group of active engaged triathletes. All levels welcome!

Edited by slornow 2014-05-20 9:50 AM

2014-05-15 3:59 PM
in reply to: 0

, Georgia
Subject: RE: Slornow and Wannabesfaster's Summer Group-OPEN
Care if I jump back into the pool Randy?

Phoenix_M/Bryan (might change my username on here in the near future; I'll keep you all apprised on that.

Story: Turned 24 last year, got my butt in gear, hadn't looked back.

Family: Single with two families I hold onto dearly; biological and church family. Both are equal in my eyes even if one isn’t blood related.

Training: Definitely won’t be as ambitious as I was in January; it cost me an April triathlon. I'm just going to climb my way up the ladder slowly and simply aim to finish the September Sprint, even if it means taking last place.

2014: Key (and only race) is a Sprint tri at John Tanner park in September.

2013 Season: None; wasn’t into tri during the 2013 season.

Everything else:

Not too much to talk about; I'm biased towards the higher intensity workouts and I'm a numbers nerd. Right now I'm attempting to figure out how to calculate power and energy output based on a cadence and speed monitor data. That's not proving to be as simple as I was hoping (BLASTED PHYSICS!)

I'll be establishing a baseline while most of you are actively carrying out your racing season, so I'll be rooting for you all during my exam and sprint prep. :D

Edited by PhoenixM 2014-05-15 4:09 PM
2014-05-15 4:00 PM
in reply to: slornow

User image

Simsbury, Connecticut
is it cheating to copy and paste the winter bio? Ok well I'll update some things so it won't be an exact copy!

MtnBikerChk/MBC/Randee

Story: Turned 40 last year and started off the year from a stress fracture which left me with nothing to do but swim. Since my background is in cycling and my husband loves running, I figured "why not try a tri?" So 10 sprints later, here I am I had no real training program and my goals were always to finish which I was successful at (I was also healing my leg in the process). This past winter was tough (I'm an accountant so in addition to my time being very limited) I have tibial tendonitis that I have to work very hard to keep at bay.

Family: Married for nearly 13 years. 1 Dog, 2 cats and my husband who is a marathoner and a cyclist. I can't get him to swim but he's always up for a good duathlon.

Training: I signed up for online training with Mike from tripower.org so far, if nothing else, being accountable is getting my a$$ to the pool at 6am twice a week. Good thing too because I have a HIM relay (SWIM) coming up mid June.

2014-MY A race is the Pumpkiman HIM in Maine in September 2014. For early season I'm registered as a relay team for the Patriot HIM in MA in June. I will be swimming because I need to just have one good long distance swim without having to worry about the biking and running. There are a few Olys on the calendar but none are paid for yet. Oh and a duathlon THIS WEEKEND May 18th :D and I'm in a 2 person relay for the Vermont City Marathon on Memorial Day weekend.

2013 Season: 10 sprints and a few other things in there. You can check me out on Athlinks.

Everything else:
Currently breaking in the saddle on my new Tri bike and driving everyone insane in the process so prepare yourselves.

I use Hammer Nutrition products and in October I saw they were taking sponsorship applications so I figured "what the hell?" Well I don't really know how competitive the field is but I was accepted to their Tier 3 program so YAY ME - It's a start I guess My overall finishes have generally not been impressive but I do tend to place well in the bike.

Looking forward to 2014 - and here we goooooooooooooooooooooooooo
2014-05-15 4:27 PM
in reply to: mtnbikerchk

User image

Master

Please add my name to the list.

2014-05-15 6:53 PM
in reply to: #4996375

User image

North Augusta, South Carolina
Count me in for round 3! I will post a bio when I'm not typing on a phone.
2014-05-15 7:15 PM
in reply to: Catwoman

User image

Master
South Alabama

Welcome back Bryan, Randee and Rene!

My co-mentor Jason/Wannabefaster is racing the American TTT this weekend. 4 races in 3 days starting tomorrow so it may be a bit before he posts his info.

2014-05-15 8:05 PM

User image

Master
ann arbor, michigan
Name: Jason/Wannabefaster. I will be co-mentoring this Group with Randy/Slornow. This will be our fourth time running a mentor group together. Randy says that I am the younger, faster mentor...... Younger, maybe. Faster, I wish. Randy is smoking fast and only getting faster. He is a really good guy as well with a wealth of information about Triathlon training and life.

Available: Right now. Let's get started.

Story: 42/43 year old triathlete in my seventh season of Triathlon. I always worked out but some guys at work convinced me to do my first sprint triathlon and I have been hooked ever since. I have slowly worked my way up the distances and have done three Iron distance races with a fourth one on my schedule to finish up 2014. I will race every distance from sprint to IM over the course of the year. I have a much more full race schedule than in the past, planning ten triathlons from May to November. I am a mediocre(but improving) swimmer, slightly better than mediocre cyclist but a reasonably good runner.

Family: Married to a fabulously supportive wife and have two kids, 16 and 11. I work full time as a physician so I can definitely relate to being overscheduled and the trials and tribulations of fitting an active life style in to a very busy schedule.

Training: In 2011 I took the major step of hiring a coach. Little did I know what I was in for. My coach is hard-core and writes me a very aggressive training schedule. I usually get in two workouts a day, one in the early hours of the morning and one later in the day. Scheduling is always an issue. I have just given up on sleeping......

2012: Raced a bunch of different races with the culmination of the season being IMAZ which I finished in 10:18. Thought I might have been able to go sub-10 but didn't have it in me.

2013: Was a pretty light racing season for me. Wrapped up the year with IM Tahoe in September which was the hardest athletic event I have ever done. It was hard!

2014: I have a very busy summer. Lots of racing. Some family travel and doing college visits with my son. Almost every weekend is booked. It is going to be crazy busy. I am planning to finish off the season at IMAZ again this year. I would like to be faster than in 2012 but would be happy with a strong performance.

Weight loss: You can never be too rich or too thin...... Really, I am doing OK on this front but I do have an interest in everyday and race day nutrition. If you join this group you will definitely be exposed to my race day nutritional strategies......

What will make me a good mentor: I love triathlon. I have gathered a lot of information and I really enjoy spending time on this site and helping people get better at their athletic endeavors. Randy and I had a great group in the last three times. We are looking forward to having a lot of the old folks back and to a bunch of new folks as well. We had a very active group that covered a lot of topics (no question is too basic or too complex) and I see no reason that this will change. Everyone from beginner to experienced is welcome.

(Haven't left yet for Triple-T but I'm all packed. Probably won't have much to add to the group until Sunday night as there is apparently no cell service and no WiFi at the race site. If you want to follow along, Jason Adams at the American Triple-T. Wish me luck )
2014-05-15 8:25 PM

User image

Grand Rapids, Michigan
Hey all-

I'd also love to be back in as a part of Jason and Randy's group. I am heading out of town with the wife for a long weekend up north tomorrow (I CANNOT believe this but its supposed to be a rain/snow mix!!). I'll update my bio sometime this weekend and get it back up if that's o.k.?

Have a great weekend everyone! Good luck to anyone racing this weekend.

Edited by 43YORook 2014-05-15 8:40 PM
2014-05-15 8:29 PM
in reply to: wannabefaster

User image

Grand Rapids, Michigan
Originally posted by wannabefaster

(Haven't left yet for Triple-T but I'm all packed. Probably won't have much to add to the group until Sunday night as there is apparently no cell service and no WiFi at the race site. If you want to follow along, Jason Adams at the American Triple-T. Wish me luck )

Good luck Jason. I'll definitely be checking in if results are kept updated.
2014-05-15 8:38 PM
in reply to: 43YORook

User image

Master
South Alabama

Originally posted by 43YORook Hey all- I'd also love to be back in as a part of Jason and Randy's group. I am heading out of town with the wife for a long weekend up north tomorrow (I CANNOT believe this but its supposed to be a rain/snow mix!!). I'll update my bio sometime this week and get it back up if that's o.k.? Have a great weekend everyone! Good luck to anyone racing this weekend.

Great to have you back! Looking forward to seeing you get your run legs back!

2014-05-15 10:06 PM

User image

Master
Hey, ho! I just saw this! Please accept my application for membership. I'll do my write up when I get home.

I have a 6 hour MTB endurance race tomorrow, an Olympic distance tri, and an indoor soccer game on Sunday. The Oly is a distance feeler for the big one in June just to see where I'm at. I don't know how my weekend ended up like this. We'll see how I hold up.

2014-05-15 11:02 PM

Mind if I play too?

36/ father of two /contractor / VT.
At work I have to climb many flights of stairs while carrying heavy awkward equipment. And then use said equipment.

Several Sprints, 5Ks, and 10Ks, two HMs, an Oly.

Training for a HIM.
LOVE swimming and running. Learning to tolerate the bike. I'm scared of vehicular traffic.

I seem good at balancing a full time job, family, and volunteer commitments with training.
Lots of late night training and being dead tired at work.

Became interested in Tri about 5 years ago. The GM at work was into them. Sure beat playing golf. Left that job but kept the tri addiction.

Weight loss isn't a concern. Somewhat disciplined with diet.

Bought a wetsuit from Wannabefaster. Hope to use it very soon.

First race this year is either a local 5K trail run or an out of town 5Kish hill climb.

-Gary

Edited by skibummer 2014-05-15 11:05 PM
2014-05-16 5:04 AM

User image

North Augusta, South Carolina
Hi again, everyone!!

I'm Nancy, 43 according to USAT, married, dog mom of 3, and a middle school Language Arts teacher.

My husband claims that right before I hit 40, I had a midlife crisis as that's when I bought running shoes and started training for my first running race, a half marathon. I ran consistently for 18 months, ran a handful of half marathons, trained and finished a marathon, and the next morning asked, "Now what?" By that afternoon I had learned that Augusta (where I live) hosts a half Ironman, I had signed up, and I was at the local bike shop looking for bikes. One week later, Frieda Marie Felt came home to live with me. My husband wasn't big on me getting into triathlon last year, a fact I didn't realize until mid-summer. Fortunately, after finishing Augusta 70.3, his attitude has made a complete change and he's been quite supportive of the demands of my training schedule and my new 'tri friends.' Balancing can get difficult, and I try to get my training done during times when it's not going to impact our marriage too drastically.

2013 was my first season of triathlon. I completed 2 sprints, one Olympic and a half Ironman.

2014--I've completed one Olympic, and I'm signed up for the Augusta half Ironman again in September. Between now and then, my schedule tentatively includes at least one sprint and one more Olympic. I'd like to find a mid summer Olympic to race as well.

The bike seems to be my strongest leg of the three. I'm a good swimmer and I feel comfortable in the water (particularly open water), but I'm not very speedy. The run is my nemesis. There are days when I would rather shove sharpened #2 pencils into my eyes than go run 3 miles.

My goals for the year include:
1. Finishing Augusta 70.3 in 6 hours or less. I finished last year in 6:31. I realize that's a chunk of time to eliminate, but I spent almost 15 minutes in T1 and T2 combined (doing what, I don't know!), so I know I can get 10 of my 20 minutes there.
2. Strengthening my core. As a teacher, I've got lots of time this summer, so I can finally incorporate solid core work into my weekly training schedule. I'm hoping that a stronger core (mine is so weak) will help me improve my running and swimming (I've been told it will).
3. Gain a little speed on the run. I'm generally a 10:30 minute/mile. It'd be nice to get that under 10 minute miles.

I'd like to lose the 20 pounds that I've put on over the past 4 years. It's frustrating as my training volume was ridiculous last year (at least for me), but the weight didn't budge. I lost 30 pounds 5 years ago by lifting weights, but it's hard to find the time to incorporate that into S/B/R as well. I'm really going to focus on dialing in my nutrition this year.

I think that while I'm still a relative newbie to triathlon, I've made enough mistakes and wasted enough money along the way that I can chime in with some nuggets here and there.

Edited by glfprncs 2014-05-16 5:16 AM
2014-05-16 5:48 AM
in reply to: glfprncs

User image

Master
South Alabama

Gary-welcome to the group. Looking forward to following along with you season.

Nancy/Blanda-glad you decided to stick with us. Always appreciate your input and enthusiasm. 

2014-05-16 6:04 AM
in reply to: glfprncs

User image

Simsbury, Connecticut
Originally posted by glfprncs

The run is my nemesis. There are days when I would rather shove sharpened #2 pencils into my eyes than go run 3 miles.

HEY, ME TOO!!! LOL
2014-05-16 6:41 AM
in reply to: skibummer

User image

Master
ann arbor, michigan
Gary

Glad to have you. Hope the wetsuit works out ok. I want satisfied customers and mentor group members

I'm on my way out the door here in about an hour. It should take around five hours to get to the race and I hate being rushed so I'm going to get an early start. Twelve hours from now I will be recovering from my first race of the weekend.......

2014-05-16 6:57 AM

User image

Hello everyone would love to join festivities,

My name is Steve and I am a complete newbie to triathlon and fitness in general. In fact I just got off the couch in January of 13. My whole adult life I have been pretty seditary, and at last I had enough with the feeling wore out all the time and not bein able to tie my shoes comfortably. So began what was originally a weightloss journey. Well somewhere along the line I fell in love with running....and got talked into doing a mud run last fall. Wow what fun I had and the sense of accompliment was wonderful. Well anyhow I ran in a 5k later in the year and thats about it for 2013. I was browsing around looking for some races to run and stumbled on a sprint triathlon. So I signed up, and completed my first tri at the end of april and loved it. The very next weekend I completed my first HM(still cant believe that I did it). My training so far this year has been kinda run focused because of the HM that I wanted to do, and the fact that Im a complete newb and really dont have a clue as to what im doing. Well really looking forward to the group

Edited by AkABuzz 2014-05-16 6:58 AM
2014-05-16 7:02 AM
in reply to: AkABuzz

User image

Simsbury, Connecticut
Nancy - this is in response to your question in the archived thread:
Also...when you ride (new Adamo saddle) which shorts do you wear?

I've been alternating between my 2xu tri shorts and my Hammer shorts (which are voler tri shorts). Both have minimal padding and I don't feel like I have a seam/chaffing issue.

I made some significant changes to my seat setup this past week (moved it back) and I will say that the soreness went away much faster than the week before. I'll probably put the bike on the trainer tomorrow for final adjustments but I won't really ride it until the DU on Sunday - I'd rather start out with no soreness and push through 16 miles than start sore and be in agony half way through.
2014-05-16 7:50 AM
in reply to: mtnbikerchk

User image

Veteran
New Hampshire
I'd love to come back for the rest of the season and feed off everyone's awesomeness again. This is such a motivated group, it's contagious really.

JonD81 - Jon

Story: I did my first triathlon in 2012, a sprint at the end of the summer. Not sure why I did it, but I did, and I enjoyed it. Except for the swim. It was an ocean swim and it took me forever to complete. I think I was 230/250 or something. 2012 winter I got a trainer and started to attempt to swim. 2013 I did 4 sprint races throughout the summer and a HM at the end. Somewhere after my first race of the year I realized to finish how I want I really needed to step it up a bit. I ended the year on a high note with a 3rd place in my division at my final sprint of the year and I've kind of been feeding off that.

Family: I'm 32, as of July 18th I'll be married for 5 years and my son will be 3. He was born almost to the minute of our 2 year anniversary. We just bought our second house, the first one is now a rental, so yet another time consumption activity. No pets, the one kid keeps us on our toes enough.

Training: With the kid taking up a lot of time and being at that point in my career (mech eng) where I really have to start to make my mark sometimes I'll miss a workout, but it's becoming more and more rare. I'd say I'm good for minimum of 5 days per week, sometimes two per day since I swim at lunch and then will do a run or bike later at night at home. I probably do between 4-6 hours per week, (which by looking at my logs and saying it out loud makes me realize I need to step that up ASAP.) I'd love to get a little more consistent with the longer training sessions but at this point in my life and my son's life I really try to be around as much as possible.

2014: I did a dual a few weeks ago which was fun. I've made some good strides and know I need to keep pushing myself. I am stepping up to the Olympic distance this year doing one on Father's day and another in August. Originally I wanted to do a HIM in late August but I realized that to finish how I want I really don't have the time that I think I'd need to do as well as I want. Instead I'm doing the Olympic at the same race but I'll treat that as my "A" race for the year and the one on father's day will be a really good way to gauge some stuff. All in all I'll race probably around 7-8 times this year not counting a few 5ks. I'd love to shoot for another HM in the fall and take a good 5-10 minutes off my time from last year.

2013 Season: Sprints and a HM

Everything else: I'd love to get a tri bike. I'm constantly going to shops and talking people's faces off about it. I told myself if I was still racing when I turn 35 I'd treat myself. We'll see how that goes. Next two weekends I'm going to try and work on some 30+ mile rides and some nutrition to get it dialed in for my Olympic. I'm a big guy, 6'6", 234# as of this morning, and I find that I absolutely need a lot of water and substance during any effort longer than an hour. It might be a lot mental, but just having a squirt of water/Gatorade/whatever and a shot block or something does wonders for me.

2014-05-16 8:10 AM

User image

Master
South Alabama

Steve-thanks for joining us.

Jon-great to have you back.

Who is racing this weekend? I have a sprint tomorrow at Pensacola Beach. Of course Jason is off on "Jason's Most Epic Triathlon Adventure" with 4 races in 3 days.....we really need to adjust his medication Anyone else? 

2014-05-16 9:18 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Rome, NY
I would love to join

Story: I just turned 39 I did my first Triathlon at age 16 I have fallen in love with this sport I have been racing here and there for the last 23 years.
I am a Physical education teacher at all deaf school in Rome, NY. I am a Youth Group Director at my church, I am the Assistant Race Director of all ATC Endurance Triathlons in Central NY. And I also Coach 2 wonderful females through their triathlon journey.

Family: I have been married for 12 wonderful years to a very supportive wife who races as well. We have three great children girl age 7, & 2 boys ages 4 and 10 months.

Training: It depends on what on tap but I usually train around 8 hours a week till school gets out. When I am on Summer break training volume increases.

2014- The focus is once again getting a big base. I my A race is the BIG GEORGE 70.3 in Lake George NY.

2013 Season: was a wash due to a new Home, New Baby and a bout of plantar fascar. OUCH

Weightloss: I have lost 40 pounds since Sept when I resumed training. I am Currently 6'0 180 with hopes of being 175 by Sept 1st for my 70.3

Accomplishments: I am a 2 time Ironman (Lake Placid in 2012 7 Florida in 2000) I have also raced several other tris and distances.

2014-05-16 9:25 AM
in reply to: triguy1043

User image

Master
South Alabama

Originally posted by triguy1043 I would love to join Story: I just turned 39 I did my first Triathlon at age 16 I have fallen in love with this sport I have been racing here and there for the last 23 years. I am a Physical education teacher at all deaf school in Rome, NY. I am a Youth Group Director at my church, I am the Assistant Race Director of all ATC Endurance Triathlons in Central NY. And I also Coach 2 wonderful females through their triathlon journey. Family: I have been married for 12 wonderful years to a very supportive wife who races as well. We have three great children girl age 7, & 2 boys ages 4 and 10 months. Training: It depends on what on tap but I usually train around 8 hours a week till school gets out. When I am on Summer break training volume increases. 2014- The focus is once again getting a big base. I my A race is the BIG GEORGE 70.3 in Lake George NY. 2013 Season: was a wash due to a new Home, New Baby and a bout of plantar fascar. OUCH Weightloss: I have lost 40 pounds since Sept when I resumed training. I am Currently 6'0 180 with hopes of being 175 by Sept 1st for my 70.3 Accomplishments: I am a 2 time Ironman (Lake Placid in 2012 7 Florida in 2000) I have also raced several other tris and distances.

Welcome to the group! First name Jeremy? Sounds like you have alot to keep you busy.

Everyone-to make it easy to learn names and keep me from calling people by the wrong name please put your first name at the end of your posts so we can start associating a name with a background/personality.

2014-05-16 10:10 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Rome, NY
[p>

Welcome to the group! First name Jeremy? Sounds like you have alot to keep you busy.

Everyone-to make it easy to learn names and keep me from calling people by the wrong name please put your first name at the end of your posts so we can start associating a name with a background/personality.

Yeah I guess my name is important

Its Jeremy nice to meet you all

Jeremy
2014-05-16 11:16 AM
in reply to: wannabefaster

User image

Wow triple t sounds like a brutal weekend of racing. Looks really cool, Good luck!
2014-05-16 12:21 PM

User image

New user
Fernley, NV
Good Morning everyone, mind if I jump back in with you, I'll get a Bio up later.
New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Slornow and Wannabefaster's Summer Group-CLOSED Rss Feed  

of 54

RELATED POSTS

Jim Kelley's (Birkierunner) General and Long Course Group (Open) Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9

Started by Birkierunner
Views: 19324 Posts: 218

2014-12-22 1:14 PM Birkierunner

Playmobil31's Group - Open

Started by playmobil31
Views: 65 Posts: 1

2011-12-18 3:37 PM playmobil31
RELATED ARTICLES
date : October 2, 2007
author : docgill
comments : 0
Is it possible for loners to work in a small group and still have plenty of time on their own? Training in small groups can give many benefits.

date : August 17, 2007
author : EndurancePlanet
37-year-old Bill Fults is an age-group triathlete. But by day he's an Air Flight Paramedic. He also spent the better part of a decade as an Army Ranger.
date : November 10, 2006
author : Valdora Cycles
comments : 1
Which component group is right for you? Here are some differences on weight, performance and price between the Dura-Ace, Ultegra and 105 component groups.

date : April 2, 2006
author : mikericci
This summer, I am planning on doing three triathlons. What should my strategy be for training, tapering and resting during, before and after each race?
date : January 29, 2006
author : Rich Strauss
comments : 2
The most valuable thing you can do for your endurance training is to schedule a weekly 2-4hr long ride from now until the end of time. Simply make this “what you do” every Saturday or Sunday morning.

date : January 1, 2006
author : acbadger
Individuals are just that, individuals and need individual programs. However, with a group the size of yours, it may be difficult for your coaches to do 25 individual workouts.
date : November 27, 2005
author : Ontherun
For most age-group triathletes, getting the most out of there time for quality workouts can be daunting. Think outside the triangle to get a little more.

date : November 27, 2005
author : Rich Strauss
Tri clubs offer all of us, from beginner to advanced athlete, a venue in which we can realign our perspective of what “fast” and “far” are, pushing us to new and greater heights of performance.