BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Baowolf's Fun In the Sun Mentor Group (OPEN) Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 30

2014-07-13 10:13 PM
in reply to: Baowolf

User image

SOUTH WINDSOR, Connecticut
Subject: RE: Baowolf's Fun In the Sun Mentor Group (OPEN)

Yesterday's bike ride - 55 miles ..  I had only planned on 40 ish, took a wrong turn.  The last 15 were tough and slow, over 2500 ft of climbing.

Overall a great ride... 

Today I planned on run / swim - life happened and didn't do either.  Will need to get a little workout tomorrow, then the third sprint tri on Tuesday. - I really should have swam more.. :-(

(LongBike-07122014.PNG)

Attachments
----------------
LongBike-07122014.PNG (4KB - 2 downloads)

2014-07-14 10:28 AM

User image

Master
Maryland
Pam way to run the trails, I wish I could run them with you. I don't have any running buddies here and I will not run trails alone. But I'd love to try.

Steve, where have you been vacationing at?
2014-07-14 11:43 AM
in reply to: Terps421

User image

Expert
Grapevine, Texas
Steve, glad you are enjoying your vacation!

Pam, nice trail running for you! And no falls is even better .

Dennis, sounds like you are doing great. Was your ride this weekend on the roadie? Good luck in your tri tomorrow!

Still plugging away with couch to 10K plan. It's a 10 week plan, and this is week 5. I'm really glad to not be running more than this right now....overnight lows in the 80's and highs in the 100's. Lots of life happening last week and pool was closed, but back on my bike yesterday and today, and heading to the lake for an OWS this evening.

Question for the group: Does anyone have experience with having your bike shipped? I'm considering whether that might be a better option than renting one in San Fran. I can rent a perfectly nice bike there, so it's all about price of shipping vs. price of renting for a few days.
2014-07-14 12:55 PM

User image

New user
I do have small pockets in my tri top, I just wanted to save a little time in transition. Or did you mean you swim with the gel in your pocket?
Anyhow I'm buying the "bento box" thing, it will sure come in handy on those longer rides...

Bravo Pam on your trail race and congrats on not falling I never run trails but it sure sounds challenging.

Mitzi: I did cut on carbs before but always felt energy-less. Are you taking enough proteins? I find that helps with energy and decrease the number of cravings I get when not enough carbs!

As for me the last week DID NOT go as planned. I did plan for a big week of training before scaling down a bit this week before my oly next Sunday. Turns out I had to take 4 days off last week (!!!) and only got 1 run with intervals on Monday, 1 great 2,200 meter swim on Thursday and a shortened bike-run last night (due to heat and humidity).
I know I've got hay in the barn and I am fairly confident in my swim and bike, just afraid of the run. I am considering a run-walk plan for race-day. As this is my first oly I don't quite know what to expect. How do you pace an oly? (I don't have a time goal, I just want to finish this one with a smile, so I can be back next year and crush that time! )

I guess pre-race jitters have officially started (this will be a loong week).

Happy training (and racing!) (and worrying for nothing for those racing!)
2014-07-14 12:57 PM
in reply to: squirt

User image

New user
RE: Shipping bike
If it was for a race I think I would ship mine, depending on the price. If it's for a leisurely stroll or even for training, I'll rent on the spot. My 0,02$ !
2014-07-14 1:49 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Alexandria, Virginia
Sounds fun Pam! My older bro's first tri is a sprint, xterra event, so it's trail biking and running. I'd have done it with him but I'll be out of town mid August when he's doing it.

Monster ride, Dennis.

Isabella, yup, I meant sticking em in the pockets before the swim. Gu gels' packages hold up really well in the water, and I'm sure others do to.

Carol, I never had my own bike shipped, but I've sold bikes on eBay before, but I break em down a bit and shove em in a box to save on shipping. I you have time to do some light assembly, it's around $45-90 one-way, and I used shipbikes.com. Otherwise, an LBS (locally and you destination) can ship it for you. Sucky part about shipping is the downtime from transit times. Another option, if you're considering renting, is a site called spinlister.com. Good prices for P2P lending, and nice bikes! I've only used to rent out bikes, I've never rented. Someone actually picked up my roadie from me yesterday, nice guy from CA in DC for a conference for the week.

My back is still bothering me but I was still able to do almost 9 hours of activity last week. Today I made a Pinterest board and pinned every single lower back/core exercise I could find. Got a double-header in soccer today, luckily they're the shorter 8v8 fields. But it's so humid around here!

Edited by phifatech 2014-07-14 1:52 PM

2014-07-14 2:49 PM
in reply to: phifatech

User image

Expert
Grapevine, Texas
Oooh...Isabella, you are getting close to your OLY! Well rested is better than overdone . For a first OLY, my suggestion would be don't push the bike too hard. Leg cramps in muscles I didn't even know I had during the run were the result of that for me (or maybe some combination of factors).

Thanks Isabella & Phil for the advice re: renting vs. shipping. I'll be in San Fran for a full week, so was just thinking it would be nice to be able to ride several days/whenever I felt like it instead of being locked into only renting 1 or 2 days. Gets pretty expensive at the local touristy bike shops. Spinlister looks very interesting! I found one that looks good for $100 for the whole week....I'm liking that. Place I rented from before was $58/day for a Fuji SL 2.0 105. Ha, we are using AirBnB for the first time too, so why not get to know more of the locals?!
2014-07-14 4:37 PM
in reply to: squirt

User image

Hi All,

yes, this group is definitely the most active one on this forum :D

My week didn't go as planned, first week after holidays was mental at work, don't remember when I priced so many jobs in one week... But its all good, back on track this week with my short run today, swim and cycle tmrw.

Isabella - fingers crossed first OLY its a big day, I only hope that your RR wont be as dramatic as 2 previous one posted here ^_^

I'd love to start trail running but first I need to start running at all I suppose losing weight and training is going to help, just need to keep doing it

Thank You again for your advice guys regarding tri watch - I will go for garmin 910xt
2014-07-15 8:21 AM
in reply to: drtroll

User image

Hello All,

Well, I missed a day of training (Sunday) so I made up for ti yesterday with a quick bike ride (8 miles) and a little run (1.3 miles). Felt it last night and this am..
My diet works well Monday - Friday, then goes to hell on the weekends.

Is anyone using Strava? Started messing with it yesterday and imported a bunch of tcx files from Garmin connect.  It worked nice as I found the info on the century I am doing in August.  Had the course and elevation profile.  So now I have: Lose it, Map my run, Garmin Connect & Strava - besides a spreadsheet.  This is like data purgatory...

Steve - hope you are enjoying vacation.

Squirt - Thanks! - third times the charm?  Will see if I can break 1:30

Isabella - Best of luck to ya! Go get 'em..  Keep smiling!

Phil - let us know how your bro does. Wish him luck.  Hope the back gets better. - Nice use for Pinterest.

Squirt - I shipped a bike MANY years ago, as others sid, disassemble (front wheel / handle bars) and it still cost $80 each way Connecticut to Seattle, WA.  If you can rent for $100 for the week, I would rent.

drtroll - keep on keeping on..

(bike - 8.PNG)

(little run.PNG)

Attachments
----------------
bike - 8.PNG (4KB - 4 downloads)
little run.PNG (4KB - 6 downloads)
2014-07-15 11:17 AM
in reply to: Dennis B

User image

Master
Just South of Boston
Hi everyone. Yes, I'm alive, and well rested after a great 10/11 days away from it all. I was in pure relaxation mode and did just a couple of runs and a swim (didn't have a bike).

Steve -- amazing RR. A true battle against yourself to get through that and to the finish. Just awesome and inspiring.

Seems like everyone else is out there and getting it done.

I have no more races scheduled for this year so no real race targets out there, so I'm thinking about just getting back into a regular training routine and doing base work. As I've said before, I always feel a bit directionless after races are done, and this year is no different.
2014-07-15 1:57 PM
in reply to: #4997711

User image

great swim today
500m of different drills followed by 1500m steady pace

45min total

2014-07-15 2:33 PM

User image

Posted in general forum too..  tonight's race postponed to Friday.

All those carbs and no place to run..  :-) - nah, will hit the street later..

Email:

Winding Trails, Inc.
July 15, 2014

Due to the weather forecast for tonight, we have decided to postpone the Tri Series race scheduled for tonight. We will be holding the race on Friday, July 18th at 6:15pm instead. Thank you and see you then!

2014-07-15 8:45 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Tallahassee, Florida
Quick popin. Best of luck to Isabella on her OLY. Go Girl Go! As for pacing in the run, go with what you have practiced on your runs. Since I have never done anything more than a longer sprint tri, I'm afraid that I can't give you good advice. I do know that hubby when doing his OLY, he just zoned out and really "forgot" the distance he was running. At 4.5 miles, he thought he was almost finished and tossed me his water then was about to die of thirst at the end. So always know your distance.

Dennis, bummer on the change of dates. But knock 'em dead Friday night.

Glad to have Mike back from vaca and it's nice to see Drtroll. Linda, if we were close, I would be happy to run with you. Only prob would be that your fast pace would leave me in the dust after about 10 secs.

Couldn't get my sorry butt in gear this morn early so thank God for the rain today that cooled things. I went out at 7pm to do intervals. Argh. Got it done tho. 6*800, times of 3:50 to 4:05 with the slower going up a hill. 2 min recovery that I tried to jog but after the first one, walked instead. Found myself making those awful sounds like someone is choking a pigeon. Then stretched, stretched, stretched and I hope I will avoid the extreme soreness. I hate intervals....I love intervals.....I hate intervals.

Started Ultramarathon Man last night and thoroughly enjoying it. Anyone else read?

Edited by Pink Socks 2014-07-15 8:47 PM
2014-07-16 12:59 PM
in reply to: Pink Socks

User image

Veteran
Murrieta Calif.

Hey guys and gals, I hope you're all doing great, weather here in So Cal has been perfect!

I signed up for Oceanside 70.3 coming up March 28th, registration just opened up yesterday so I jumped on it! I had a busy weekend of training. 60 mile bike Friday, 7 mile run Saturday then 25 mile bike Sunday. Felt great to clear the cob webs off my legs!

I signed back up to swim with Masters swimming again, we did 3000 yds this am, my first swim in 2 months so my arms feel like they are going to fall off, but very happy I went!

Mitch and I are doing Malibu Nautica Olympic distance in 8 weeks, so training hard for that and thinking about doing HITS 70.3 Palm Springs in December.

Dennis, great ride, some of my best rides happened after I made a wrong turn!

Carol, yuk! Hot and probably humid! Good for you for toughin it out though!

Isabella, best of luck to you on your Oly this weekend!!

Mike, good to see you back

Happy training everyone, I'll try to catch up more later!!

Jim

2014-07-17 9:48 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
, Connecticut
Captain Crunch!!! Bring back childhood memories!

I'm the least qualified to give advice but...

Isabella - don't fear, I don't think you can win or lose a race in the last week of training. Sleep and eat well. Not doing many carbs I am eating way too many grams of protein. too easy to chug down a 100 cal. EAS shake (all protein, almost no carbs or fat) - I'm talking 130-140 grams. Working on getting it down as I ease in some carbs, even if it means eating a bit more fat. Breakdown has been 20%carb/40% fat and protein each.

Carol - inspired by your training.

Dennis - you are really strong for a beginner. Great ride.

Pam - My bike is a relatively cheap bike so renting a more expensive bike would be fun, guess you just need to be sure that it would fit the same as your's so you don't get weird cramps/kinks etc.

Friend said she was surprised by my swimming based on how I describe myself. She said I'm pretty good but losing a lot of propulsion with my stroke. Got to do that high elbow, pull with the forearm stroke. Funny how when I work on that I forget to breathe and flail. I'm focusing on one thing at a time...

Getting down to a healthier weight has been great, but didn't leave me with the energy to train. Am trying to figure out if I can get a sprint in at the end of August. Then it's a matter of maintaining weight and fitness for next summer, but that sounds like bullsh*t even to me. Five weeks to a sprint!

Mitzi

Edited by MuscleMomma 2014-07-17 9:50 AM
2014-07-17 1:02 PM

User image

Master
Maryland
Good luck at your race this weekend Isabella!

2014-07-17 3:44 PM

User image

Elite
Alturas, California
Isabella, if your logs are up to date, you have the training in place to finish the Oly no problem, but not to race it hard. So consider your pace half way between your training pace and your sprint pace. An Oly is not that much harder than a sprint, you just have time to settle into a pace and then hold it a bit longer before transitioning into the next sport. For an Oly at your pace you probably have to start taking in some calories. So at minimum a gel on the bike and one on the run. Basically at 45 min into the race (or after your swim whichever comes later, start 100 calories per half hour). You don't want to over do things, but this is your first so you will go a bit slower (3.5 hours maybe) not sure of the race distance and your pacing. So that is 500 to 700 calories ish depending on how long you take. You should be high Z2 low Z3 for an Oly unless you are really in shape. For me an Oly would be high Z4 low Z5 the whole way. But that is only if your training is at least twice the race distance for your longs.

Well, I left my home in California, did IMCDA, then drove to Wisconsin and will be here roughly 1 more week, then over to Boulder to volunteer in the IM there and sign up for next year's race before going back home.

Shipping a bike is involved.... For my baby we are talking a $600 case and then probably $60 to $100 each way for shipping. This also involves very carefully taking your bike apart and rebuilding it at the new location (removal of wheels, handlebars, maybe bike seat, etc.). I would rent unless you are racing or are on vacation for more than 2 weeks or have the case and know how to pack your bike up and down and have a place to mail it to.

Mike I would work on maintaining a solid base and working your weakness. Run is the hardest to increase in for keeping your body in one piece. You can do a solid 10 hour/week workout schedule with lots of intensity and lots of rest, run 20-25 miles with 2x intervals per week, bike 60 min x2-3 and 2 hours x1 per week with intervals and well swim enough to maintain something. Offseason is a good time to work on speed with moderate distances.

As for me, my short 27 mile bikes are pretty solid now, longer bikes are still tough, with a 50-60 mile ride planned for this Saturday. A run of about 4-5 miles is ok, but longer bugs my right hip flexor. Swim is meh with the right shoulder not 100% and only OWS with lake allergies. Hopefully tonight's swim is better. So I am at like run 20 miles, bike 130 per week, swim 3000/week ish now with IM in 2 months.... yay. Actually I am pleased with the recovery so far, I haven't tried to rebuild this fast after an IM. I am keeping everything Z1-Z2 with lots of rest. Yesterday was honedue list for my mom with cutting down trees that threaten the house or power lines, clearing dead trees/branches from 2 acres of forest and burning the old dock, trees, etc. for 6 hours (was a nice blaze). The kids are gaining confidence in skiing and no one hid under their bed in tears after tubing yesterday so that is a bonus. They don't make kids very tough anymore.... My 16 year old biked while I ran 5.5 miles a couple days ago. My wife is still coughing a lot, they call it the 72 cough (whooping cough) but all have been antibioticed and the actual bug is dead, just the remaining symptoms.

Hope that catches everyone, if not repost and I will catch you or send me a message and I reply directly.

Edited by Baowolf 2014-07-17 4:09 PM
2014-07-17 6:25 PM
in reply to: #4997711

User image

hi all,

news of the day for me - I registered and paid for half ironman in barcelona on 17.05.2015

getting stressed already :d
2014-07-18 9:53 AM

User image

New user
Thank you everyone for your best wishes!!! Means a lot to me.
Really excited now, we will be leaving Saturday and staying the night in Magog. Race starts for me on Sunday am around 9:20.

Thank you Steve for your comments; yes my logs are up to date (except for last week). The oly is typical distances 1500m swim, 40k bike and 10k run. I think I can finish in 3:30 which is a little faster than training but slower than sprint, so you're spot on! I am planning on bringing 2 gels and 1 energy bar (solid) for the bike + 2 bottles (1 water, 1 cytomax). Weather forecast is sunny all the way, hot and somewhat humid but no wind. I'll watch myself and make sure I keep effort at z2-lowz3 since I just want to have fun and establish a benchmark. Course is also a bit hilly (both on bike and run) but I did train more on hills this year. Can't wait to see if that pays off!!

I don't remember if anyone else is racing, but if so have fun! And happy training (or vacationing) to everyone else
2014-07-18 9:55 AM

User image

New user
Originally posted by drtroll

hi all,

news of the day for me - I registered and paid for half ironman in barcelona on 17.05.2015

getting stressed already :d

Wow that is amazing! Congrats!!!
2014-07-18 12:04 PM
in reply to: isabella969

User image

Master
Just South of Boston
Steve -- enjoy your trip, and heal up. Also, thank you for the training guidance. I'm going to take it to heart, and agree that 10 hr/wk should be a reasonable goal.

Fun thing I'm trying to do at home is get a bunch of not-so-active neighborhood dads to join a 'run a 5k' training group. Most if not all of them (and their wives) know I do tri's as my run/bike routes go by most of their houses, and they've asked about it. Some have said they'd "like to get in shape',, etc, so this AM I threw it out via email to about 10 guys to see if they want to do this. It would be a "couch to 5k" approach, leading up to a real sign-up-and-pay 5k race in mid-September a few towns away. I figure if I get 3 other guys to do this, it would be a good turnout. May get no one, but we'll see.

Big news of the weekend -- my 11 year old daughter Ava is doing her 3rd tri! We are again making a bit of a 'destination' race of the New England Kids Tri in Cambridge, MA (about 50 minutes away). She ages up this year, and will now be on the 200 yd swim/6 mi bike/1 mile run course (Twice the distance of younger age group). Heading into the city tomorrow for hotel check in, packet pick up, bike drop off, etc. She's getting to be a pro at this and already has her 'race day' checklist of stuff all set . I love this race as its run so well, and seeing my daughter out there doing this makes me one proud dad.

Mike

2014-07-18 12:26 PM
in reply to: Mike_D

User image

BREAKER BREAKER:

Hi- My name's Jeff- Is it okay if I plop myself down in here? Plop. No, is it okay if I buzz in and out of here from time to time? - yeah, thats better.

This group seems to have some great support and frequently updates, thats why Im here. Havent been able to have good conversations yet on BT. Post. Wait 3 days. New topic with 4 responses.. grrr.

About me. 39 - although my patient yesterday asked if I was "just out of school" and I told him 'Ive been doing this for 14 yrs' - ... "oh, I thought you were like 25" - nope. Married 10 yrs this fall ! 7 and 6 yo boys. A dumb dog, a rabbit, a dozen or so chickens ATM, half dozen marine fish.

I started reading some posts, cant remember whom, but I saw one person on here also from CT - thats cool! I just downloaded STRAVA yesterday, so I am trying to see if I like that as well.

I just finished my first SPRINT a week or so ago and I feel really good about most of it. (SWIM!!!) My bike was decently strong for the competition of the day, but I know it needs to be worked on (and I'll get there with another season or two) - Completed the Sprint barefoot. :P I have an OLY this weekend and Im doing that BF as well.

Goal: I feel I could almost stretch myself for a fall HIM distance, but schedule is tight. I am a runner first and have a Full Marathon in Oct (as well as a 5K that I hope to do well on in AUG) I want to do my first M-dot to complete. Im not proud. I read tons of posts saying, "you need to do this to enjoy the race.." I have a hard time imagining some of the time involved in the training. I am currently on a 235-day running streak. I have a 50 minute commute and a 2 hour commute planned for IM training. - Plan: 2014 1st SPRINT 1st OLY. 2015: 1st 70.3, ?2nd 70.3 - Train for 140.6 for 2016.

[more about me!!] I just started biking a few miles last summer, and this spring bought an intro road bike. Very happy with it. Finally got to the point where I cant blame my slow speeds on stuff I dont have. Clip on Aerobars.. computer... I like the computer more than I expected. Lets me know just how weak I am on hills. I thought I was strong having been running for a couple years, but 4.0- 7.0 mph on some hills shows a lot of room to be improved upon.

SWIM ! Yeah, thats bad. I did a "mock" sprint a couple weeks ago. Great option offered by my TRI group. $15 and it was 1/2 mile swim, 10 mile bike 2 mile run - It was almost same course as the Sprint I ended up doing later. Mock Swim 27 minutes! I got really really lost. Goggles were taking in water, setting sun was in my eyes on the return. Small field (33?) so when they were out of sight... no new waves to follow. When I did the Sprint race, I was happy with 23:25 until I saw that put me about 90% to the bottom of the field.

SWIM 2 - This weekend, Im a bit nervous about my swim. I have done 1.2 in the pool, but 0.5 OWS. I got a new wetsuit on Monday and plan to use it, but havent used it in water yet. Plan to use at pool today. If I double my Sprint, my predicted 46 min swim is slower than 100% of the field at this same OLY last year. I dont like that. Really hoping that the suit takes 4 min off my time and I can beat at least 5 people overall time (field 240).

Sorry for taking up so much real-estate on a post asking to join. Just feel I havent been able to talk about TRI very well yet. My running group doesnt really get it and I dont want to change the focus there. Nice looking group you have here.
2014-07-18 2:16 PM
in reply to: BF JEFF

User image

Hello all,

Tuesday's event was postponed to tonight, which REALLY messed me up. So I went to the gym on Tues and did 400 yds in the pool without my goggles as they were in my bag already packed. Afterwards I hit a spin class for the first time. It was a really good workout, think they spend too much time with slower rpms? I did get the spin bike into 24th gear for the "big hill" - which really sucked. 

Since the days are messed up so is my training.

Tues - swim 44 - spin class (60 minutes)

Wed - bowling (league) no workout - knees bothered me, think from the spin bike?

Thurs - run 2 miles - didn't want to do too much as I have the tri tonight.

Fri - tonight - Winding Trails - will let you all know how I do. Shooting to break 1:30 - wish me luck..  ha ha..

Tomorrow - going to just swim a bit and stay lose? (tentative)

Sunday - another big bike ride, shooting for 65 miles and about 2,800 ft of climbing. (tentative)

The next sprint tri is Tuesday the 22nd - so I am not sure what I will be doing over the next few days?

Any suggestions on what to do between sprints? they are now happening 3 weeks in a row. I know I will drop one if I start to hurt..?

Pink - thanks! we will see how it goes.

IronJim - way to go with the swim. Maybe I will swim 3000 - ok, maybe in a month I will

MuscleMomma - are you doing low carb too?  I am thinking of heading back that way, albeit slowly.

Steve - way to keep busy, even on vacation.

drtroll - Now you have a target!  Woohoo..  good luck.

Isabella - Wish you the best! Good luck and have fun.

Mike - nice job with getting others involved.  Good luck to your daughter! Sounds awesome!!

BF Jeff - I am from CT.  Just started doing this a few months ago.  Tonight is my third sprint tri. BOPer for sure, getting better.

(2 mile jog.PNG)

(first spin class.PNG)

Attachments
----------------
2 mile jog.PNG (6KB - 3 downloads)
first spin class.PNG (7KB - 4 downloads)
2014-07-18 9:35 PM

User image

Woo Hoo..  Beat my times again..  almost hit sub 1:30 - will get it next time.

Event 1 Times:  Swim: 15:36   T1: 2:04   Bike: 40:44   T2: 1:11   Run: 51:04   Total: 1:50:42.2
Event 2 Times:  Swim: 14:33   T1: 1:13   Bike: 34:10   T2: 1:05   Run: 44:40   Total: 1:35:38
Event 3 Times: Swim:  13:33   T1: 1:09   Bike: 33:29   T2: 1:09   Run: 42:16   Total: 1:31:39

Just shy of 4 minutes faster. Very happy with the result. I will be sub 1:30 next time (Tuesday)...

Very small crowd as this was a make up day and Litchfiled Hills Olympic Tri is tomorrow. Figure a bunch of the Winding Trails peeps will be up there, or people had other plans for the weekend.

The time from my watch is off as I did not hit "stop" until later on..  go figure.

-Dennis

(WindingTrails-3.PNG)

Attachments
----------------
WindingTrails-3.PNG (258KB - 0 downloads)
2014-07-18 10:10 PM

User image

Hi Dennis. Nice job on the improvement. These are weekly sprints? How much did it cost to get in with this group?

I am doing the Litchfield Hills on Sunday. Olympic. Really excited. Just got a chance to test out my new wetsuit tonight in the pool. Feeling much more confident after testing it out. I am chomping at the bit to get a 70.3 on the schedule, but I need to focus on October's Hartford Marathon after Sunday's race.
New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Baowolf's Fun In the Sun Mentor Group (OPEN) Rss Feed  

of 30

RELATED POSTS

Baowolf's fun in the sun Mentor Group (Open)

Started by Baowolf
Views: 65 Posts: 1

2014-05-18 1:30 AM Baowolf

Baowolf's fun in the sun Mentor Group

Started by Baowolf
Views: 26 Posts: 1

2014-05-18 12:48 AM Baowolf

Baowolf's Summer Extravaganza Mentor Group

Started by Baowolf
Views: 13 Posts: 1

2014-05-18 12:01 AM Baowolf
RELATED ARTICLES
date : January 1, 2015
author : Team BT
comments : 2
Are you new? Are you starting to train for your first race in 2015? Join a mentor group to get all of your questions answered.