General Discussion Triathlon Talk » HELP!! Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2014-05-20 7:38 PM

Subject: HELP!!
Hello I am doing the timberman sprint in august and need huge help with my swim! I tried signing up for a course at my y but it was full. Please if anyone goes to the Nashua or Merrimack y and can help me out let me know. I just recently got back to work after surgery so funds are limited. Thank you in advance for any help!!

2014-06-24 1:23 PM
in reply to: Firsttimetriguy

User image

NH
Subject: RE: HELP!!
Originally posted by Firsttimetriguy

Hello I am doing the timberman sprint in august and need huge help with my swim! I tried signing up for a course at my y but it was full. Please if anyone goes to the Nashua or Merrimack y and can help me out let me know. I just recently got back to work after surgery so funds are limited. Thank you in advance for any help!!

Come up to the course and swim right at Ellacoya! I'm up there most weekends and we could figure something out to swim in the lake. It's shallow enough to stand in most places so no need to worry about that part. Do you have a wetsuit? I don't want to imply sing the wetsuit as a crutch, but the swim will be wetsuit legal and it can also help a lot to try swimming in the wetsuit as there are some differences, though in general the wetsuit is a big plus.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » HELP!! Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Timberman Accommodations (2013 race)?? help!!

Started by Mike_D
Views: 907 Posts: 5

2012-11-27 1:45 PM Mike_D

Help Please -- Possible Relocation

Started by cam111
Views: 1474 Posts: 8

2012-05-22 2:54 PM mpento17

Help the Portsmouth Indoor Pool Stay Open!

Started by kziemer
Views: 1906 Posts: 1

2010-02-18 12:37 PM kziemer

Noob needs help with training basics

Started by BaseLodge
Views: 1940 Posts: 10

2010-01-12 7:24 PM wbayek
RELATED ARTICLES
date : January 22, 2013
author : Nancy Clark
comments : 0
What can I eat to heal quickly? How can I avoid getting fat while I'm unable to exercise? Should I be taking supplements? This article will address those concerns, plus more.

date : August 29, 2011
author : Tri Swim Coach
If swim workouts are much more trying than your bike and run workouts, try these tips
date : May 6, 2011
author : garyhallsr
Being comfortable in the water and knowing where your body parts are trump power and strength any day

date : June 27, 2007
Questions and answers on sleeve vs sleeveless wetsuits, benefits of bilateral breathing and practicing it, technique drills, sighting practice, paddle use, weight training and flip turn help.
date : March 7, 2007
Discussions on hand entry, common triathlete training mistakes, the best swim drills, useful swim tools and flip turn help.

date : June 5, 2006
author : acbadger
comments : 8
When I swim I struggle to get a full breath and consequently run down faster. I spend part of my training on the side of the pool gasping for air.
date : January 1, 2006
author : acbadger
comments : 1
I’ve signed up to do the St. Anthony’s Olympic Triathlon in April. I will be 49 in May and need some advice on a good training program to fit into my full time work schedule.

date : September 10, 2004
author : Ron
comments : 2
Your help is needed to keep BT the best of the best.