General Discussion Triathlon Talk » The wind Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2014-06-22 1:54 PM

User image

Elite
the desert
Subject: The wind
Does anyone remember this much wind throughout the spring and now summer? I honestly cannot recall a time where we had wind this late and as often as we do.

2014-06-23 1:54 PM
in reply to: Fitzy

User image

Extreme Veteran
Casa Grande, Az.
Subject: RE: The wind
Originally posted by Fitzy

Does anyone remember this much wind throughout the spring and now summer? I honestly cannot recall a time where we had wind this late and as often as we do.
Last year seemed to have this same pattern but not this bad........
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » The wind Rss Feed  
RELATED ARTICLES
date : April 15, 2010
author : CobbCycling
comments : 2
In this article, we are going to explore air movements over and around the front end of a bike and rider. We will examine how air affects these frontal areas.

date : July 6, 2009
author : Amy Kuitse
comments : 9
I am training for my first sprint tri and I am having the hardest time with the run. I just get really winded between the 1-1/12 mile mark.
date : August 22, 2008
author : CPT
comments : 0
In this video, Colorado Premier Training optimized Aaron's aerobar width in the wind-tunnel.

date : May 5, 2008
author : Team BT
We take a tour through Colorado Premier Training's wind tunnel. Mark Cote explains how it works and how getting a wind tunnel bike fit can be one of your most important tools in getting faster.
date : January 16, 2008
Colorado Premier Training runs Aaron through a stepwise power test on a Velotron to collect baseline data for future position changes.

date : December 3, 2007
comments : 5
Colorado Premier Training goes over the basics of what bike power training is and how it relates to your optimal bike position.