Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Who had the over/under on Manziel being the next Ryan Leaf? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, the bear, DerekL, alicefoeller Reply

of 4

2016-04-27 3:27 PM
in reply to: mdg2003

User image

Deep in the Heart of Texas
Subject: RE: Who had the over/under on Manziel being the next Ryan Leaf?

Originally posted by mdg2003 I know very little about this guy so I did a quick Google on him. I assumed he was raised dirt poor somewhere in east Texas and was enjoying having access to money for the first time in his life. Seems his family is pretty well off and he's not a rags to riches success story coming out of some run down trailer park. Maybe his family didn't give spoil him and give him everything he wanted growing up? Illegal drugs and alcohol are definitely in charge and making his decisions for him. Whether he ever plays football again is irrelevant right now. I hope this kid gets his a$$ into an AA/NA meeting before he kills himself or someone else.

Maybe he should use the affluenza defense like the other criminal from Texas, Ethan Couch.

Manziel usually rolls with his posse, including his boy Uncle Nate.  Whats the use in having a bunch of sycophants, if they are willing to take the rap for you.

New Thread
Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Who had the over/under on Manziel being the next Ryan Leaf? Rss Feed  

of 4

RELATED POSTS

I am over having long hair Pages: 1 2

Started by Chuckhead
Views: 5505 Posts: 35

2012-02-01 3:09 PM mgalanter

I am having

Started by jldicarlo
Views: 1520 Posts: 12

2011-10-06 7:29 PM jsmoon

Can Ryan Adams get a DUI while having sex with Brian Adams?

Started by run4yrlif
Views: 762 Posts: 9

2007-10-19 12:45 AM bootygirl

I am not having fun. Pages: 1 2

Started by Spokes
Views: 2588 Posts: 29

2007-09-18 11:49 PM AdventureBear

Basso leaves CSC, Bruyneel's gotta be salivatin'...

Started by Spokes
Views: 719 Posts: 4

2006-10-23 11:38 AM Mike 45
RELATED ARTICLES
date : February 1, 2011
author : Competitor.com
comments : 0
Interviews from the January 22, 2011 EnduranceLive Consumer Show and Gala by Competitor.com

date : June 22, 2010
author : Tri Swim Coach
comments : 1
Will you will finish your next triathlon swim strong, or will you run out of steam before you even start the majority of your race?
date : May 5, 2008
author : TriPainter
comments : 1
I went into the pool area (as this was a pool swim) and got body marked. That's when it hit me that I was there to race - this was not a clinic.

date : January 10, 2005
author : infosteward
'Open Water' is this triathlete’s nightmare because I have a fear of swimming in open water. Not because I can’t swim, but mostly because I can’t see what’s swimming with me in the water.
date : January 10, 2005
author : malvey
Incentives for making and keeping resolutions for your next year.