BT Development New Products and Sales! » Accommodations for Mountain Man Triathlon in Flagstaff Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2014-08-04 2:25 PM

Subject: Accommodations for Mountain Man Triathlon in Flagstaff
Hi all - I just wanted to let you know we are located just a hop, skip and jump away from the start of the triathlon at Lake Mary. That translates to about 8 minutes away. We offer fully-furnished cabins in the woods, not just a hotel room. All cabins have kitchens, porches, BBQ's and free Wifi. We do have a 2-night minimum, but will start accepting 1-night reservations as of Wednesday, 8/6. Our rates are based on the number of people in your party. Most of the 2-person cabins are reserved already, but if you can share a cabin with others the rates lower per person. Just give us a call at 928-774-8959 or checkout our Web site at www.arizonamountaininn.com. Hope to see you and best of luck to you all!

Mary Bostwick - Owner
Arizona Mountain Inn & Cabins
New Thread
BT Development New Products and Sales! » Accommodations for Mountain Man Triathlon in Flagstaff Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Trail Trainer Indoor Trainer Mountain bike Videos

Started by cdallen
Views: 1444 Posts: 1

2014-03-18 11:11 PM cdallen

GORE Phantom Cycling Jacket for Men and Women - $70

Started by Maks Tri
Views: 4746 Posts: 22

2013-12-03 3:27 PM jungro

Triathlon Camp in Phoenix January 26-28

Started by marmadaddy
Views: 4082 Posts: 1

2006-11-18 6:27 PM marmadaddy

NH-Area Athletes: Granite State Triathlon Club Membership Opens November 1, 2006

Started by lobstergirl
Views: 3302 Posts: 2

2008-01-14 9:26 AM lobstergirl

Cadence Triathlon & ePerformance Triathlon Cycling Camp

Started by Ron
Views: 3178 Posts: 1

2006-01-31 6:02 PM Ron
RELATED ARTICLES
date : May 25, 2009
author : FitWerx
comments : 0
I read somewhere about "bar ends" to put on your handle bars, do you recommend them? Is this similar to adding clip on aero bars?

date : August 17, 2007
author : scoli121
comments : 6
I quickly browsed an article in Men's Health that talked about doing a triathlon, and how it wasn't really that hard. With a "tsk!" I quickly turned the page while thinking, "Yeah, right!"
date : July 9, 2007
author : Diane1961
comments : 5
There are so many reasons I love this sport and extremely buff, handsome men disrobing next to me is one of them.

date : June 14, 2005
author : PirateGirl
comments : 1
The XTERRA off-road triathlons consist of a lake swim, a mountain bike trail ride, and a trail run. I decided to try the AZ Xtreme Desert XTERRA Tri as my 1st off-road triathlon, and my 3rd tri ever.
date : December 13, 2004
author : kanoelani
My first experience as a triathlete and my post-season plan.

date : September 10, 2004
author : steve
comments : 1
Well I said that I was not going to do it this season, but I cracked. I broke down and bought a new bike. I went out and bought a shiny new Cannondale road bike.
date : September 10, 2004
author : steve
So after about 10,000 emails, dozens of phone calls, and one pre-race pasta dinner, the 1st meeting of the Steve's in a triathlon finally arrived.

date : August 31, 2004
author : malvey
Get inspired to race a triathlon even if your older.