Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » Huge thank you Rss Feed  
Moderators: Silver_wlf, alicefoeller Reply
2014-08-12 6:54 PM

User image

Subject: Huge thank you
Sunday during the bracebridge Olympic race I had my rear tire pop just outside transition. It blew the tube and shredded the tire. A huge and heartfelt thanks goes to the nameless man who happened to drop a spare tire out of his BMW and allow me to finish the race. I tried to find you after the race and was unsuccessful, all it can do now is thank you and pay it forward.
Also to the young girl who watched and loaned me her pump your support and humour during a somewhat difficult time made it easier. Both do these people reminded me if why I love this sport, it is a community, we are all there for each other and are willing to do what we can to help each other get across the finish line. Again I thank you both and will pay it forward.
New Thread
Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » Huge thank you Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Thank you very much!!! You made our 10th season very special

Started by John Salt
Views: 1287 Posts: 8

2011-10-06 5:10 AM John Salt

MultiSport Canada/Recharge With Milk Triathlon Series - Thanks for the invite to the forum

Started by John Salt
Views: 3726 Posts: 21

2011-07-21 11:20 AM marvintpa
RELATED ARTICLES
date : January 29, 2006
author : Team BT
comments : 0
I started the Beginner Triathlete training program in earnest after Chinese New Year. I viewed the distances in the peak week with trepidation - how on earth would I manage it?