General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Trochanteric bursitis recovery time? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2014-08-20 12:58 PM

Regular
Apple Valley, Minnesota
Subject: Trochanteric bursitis recovery time?
I have trochanteric bursitis anyone else experience this? I am 6 weeks out of TC Marathon, I haven’t really been able to run the past few days, it’s not unbearable but it’s not comfortable either. The doc said it’s a rest and ice, but other than that its time he said up to 8 weeks YIKES! How long did you take to recover and what did you do in the mean time? I tried the elliptical at the gym and it wasn’t fun. I am thinking cycling just to keep moving.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Trochanteric bursitis recovery time? Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

First metarsal tendonitis/tenosynovitis recovery time??

Started by ChrisM
Views: 1277 Posts: 3

2012-12-13 5:04 PM ChrisM

Ridiculously long recovery time after racing - Please Help!!!

Started by cass_7977
Views: 887 Posts: 5

2012-02-07 8:35 AM Ridgelake

multiple foot surgeries: recovery time?

Started by FormerFitnessPro
Views: 1354 Posts: 4

2010-11-26 1:40 PM FormerFitnessPro

left calf???? recovery time

Started by Invigilator
Views: 1256 Posts: 8

2008-04-09 2:23 PM Joeyrollin

Recovery time from gall bladder surgery?

Started by wdsae
Views: 1805 Posts: 6

2007-01-30 9:54 PM betty_rydz
RELATED ARTICLES
date : November 11, 2013
author : AMSSM
comments : 0
My elbow bursitis is still bothersome but I really want to get back on my Cervelo P2 and not have to use my road bike without aerobars. What can I do to alleviate this and prevent it from happening?

date : August 5, 2010
I have burning hips. They start to hurt about 20 miles into a bike ride and then they hurt as I try to sleep all night long. Stretching and massage don't seem to make much difference.
date : December 22, 2008
author : mrakes1
comments : 2
Athletes are using all varieties of protein products, from bars, drinks and powder, and not seeing significant results, consequently recovery time and risk for injury increases.

date : September 24, 2008
author : Amy Kuitse
I am running Boston in April and Ironman Lake Placid is in July. I have been told that it is ambitious to think about doing an IM so close to a marathon due to the recovery time. Any suggestions?
date : March 6, 2008
Hip pain in an athlete involves a wide range of possible diagnoses. Furthermore, people of different age groups are prone to different kinds of injuries due to different stages of bone development.