BT Development New Products and Sales! » Coeur Sports - Women's Triathlon Clothing Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2014-08-23 7:25 PM

Subject: Coeur Sports - Women's Triathlon Clothing
Hi. I'm with Coeur Sports. I think it is ok for us to post this. We're a Women's Endurance Apparel provider based in Los Angeles, California.
The Founders (Kebby Holden & Hailey Manning) are both triathletes and they have worked to create super cute women's triathlon gear. The shorts feature a seam-free chamois and we worked with a Mill here in L.A. to create some very soft fabric. In addition to creating what we hope is the best gear in the industry, we're trying to encourage and build a supportive group of women. Our website is http://www.coeursports.com/and we'd love to answer any questions about our tri gear.

Our email is [email protected].

Thanks!

Charlotte

Edited by CharlotteinCustomerS 2014-08-23 7:34 PM

2014-09-28 6:59 AM
in reply to: CharlotteinCustomerS

User image

Extreme Veteran
Westchester, NY
Subject: RE: Coeur Sports - Women's Triathlon Clothing
I saw you on the InterBike special on Universal Sports.
Very cool. I'm going to peruse the website and see if I can find something for my wife.

Very cool !

Thank you.
2014-10-02 1:45 PM
in reply to: louamerica

User image

Master
Rio Rancho, NM

I saw the Interbike piece as well. I'd like to find a women's tri top that is made for women with hips! I'm not a large woman, but I do have hips and most tops creep up.

2014-10-16 2:05 PM

User image

I love the stuff but haven't come across any major sales. Do you guys run any specials for the holidays, etc?

Love the clothes!!!
Nina
2014-10-16 7:45 PM

I love the Coeur Sports tri outfits--they are gorgeous and comfy--seamless liner is such a wicked awesome design, but the shorts are just too short for me. If they were only 1-2 inches longer, I could do it, but I can't. I think they look great on shorter women, but at 6 foot, it just looks odd and feels awkward. Also, I've been bummed that the little black shorts have been out of stock for MONTHS!
2014-10-17 9:47 AM
in reply to: ATPandME

naperville, Illinois
Originally posted by ATPandME

I love the Coeur Sports tri outfits--they are gorgeous and comfy--seamless liner is such a wicked awesome design, but the shorts are just too short for me. If they were only 1-2 inches longer, I could do it, but I can't. I think they look great on shorter women, but at 6 foot, it just looks odd and feels awkward. Also, I've been bummed that the little black shorts have been out of stock for MONTHS!

ditto, they are cute, but not made for the tall girl with leg muscles. :-(

2014-11-08 4:05 AM

User image

I bought a kit for my first 70.3 race and couldn't be happier. I have tons of gear from my years as a runner only and am transitioning into triathlon specific gear, but have never felt material like Coeur's. I don't think I've ever described anything as buttery soft, but this is. The seamless chamois is really nice, I'd like a little more padding, but you get used to it. Nothing but great things to say about this gear after racing in it for 6+ hours. I'm a fan!
2014-11-23 1:53 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Westchester, NY
Hey Coeur Sports !

I just saw your ad on the IM world Championship replay on a universal sports.

Very cool ad !
2015-02-10 6:01 PM
in reply to: louamerica

Thanks! We're glad you liked it. The Stars were Hailey, who is a Coeur Co-Founder and Andrea who runs Customer Service and is starting to write our travel section. We hope you have a great season!
http://www.coeursports.com/
2015-02-10 6:02 PM
in reply to: ereed83

That just makes our day! Thank you sooo much. We hope you have a great 2015 season.
2015-02-10 6:03 PM
in reply to: Raansnel

Thanks for the feedback. We probably debate inseam length more than almost any other topic. We're coming out with a 7" inseam in a couple of weeks when we release our cycling gear. Oh...and we're back in stock on the Little Black Tri Shorts now. Sorry about that. They sold out way quicker than we expected. http://www.coeursports.com/

2015-02-10 6:10 PM
in reply to: Nvmiller

Hi. Thanks for the note. I hope this doesn't sound to "salesy" or is it "sale'ish"? Anyway, we don't have sales very often because we actually work on very thin margins. Especially with our 2015 line. We think/hope/believe, we've now got the highest quality tri kit on the market. This year, we upgraded the fabric even more, went to a different printing technique where we got rid of the heat transfers and moved to a factory that is really, really good. It's in Los Angeles and the sewers are fantastic. Of course, this means the kits are pretty expensive to make but we try to keep our other costs low, so we can still sell at a competitive price point. We know it isn't the cheapest gear on the market but we honestly think it is the best. Both of our Founders have raced Kona and they were very particular with the construction. Again, I hope this doesn't come out wrong and I hope I don't get in trouble for "selling" on this board.

Anyway, good luck with your season in 2015!.
2015-02-12 3:38 PM
in reply to: Nvmiller

They are running a Valentine's Day deal where the discount codes were all related to Love and Heart. I don't think it's going to be publicized and you have to sort of guess the code. It is just there in case someone happens to enter those codes between now and Valentines' day.
New Thread
BT Development New Products and Sales! » Coeur Sports - Women's Triathlon Clothing Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

AdvoCare- Weight Management, Energy and Sports Performance

Started by mrsmhoffa
Views: 1407 Posts: 1

2014-03-21 9:39 PM mrsmhoffa

Sports Insoles

Started by candy he
Views: 1385 Posts: 1

2013-11-21 6:15 AM candy he

EnduroPacks - Monthly Packs of Sports Nutrition for Triathletes

Started by EnduroPacks
Views: 2257 Posts: 1

2013-08-05 2:30 PM EnduroPacks

INFINIT Announces Nutrition Deal with Slipstream Sports

Started by infinIT 1
Views: 2590 Posts: 2

2010-12-21 12:17 PM dalessit

Employment Opportunities Available at Sommer Sports

Started by TriAmerica
Views: 3354 Posts: 1

2007-01-10 11:25 PM TriAmerica
RELATED ARTICLES
date : September 20, 2012
author : AMSSM
comments : 0
Recurrent injuries to the groin are slow to heal, easily re-injured, and will frustrate your training and competition plans. Learn about the diagnosis, anatomy and treatment of sports hernias.

date : November 12, 2010
author : Nancy Clark
comments : 1
While busy athletes enjoy the ease of using pre-wrapped sports foods, these commercial products tend to be more about convenience than necessity. Here is a listing of various types of sport fuels.
date : May 6, 2009
author : Nancy Clark
While there is a time and a place for engineered sports foods, many athletes needlessly waste a lot of money misusing them. The purpose of this article is to help you become an informed consumer.

date : January 19, 2009
author : Amy Kuitse
Which sport do you believe is easier to continually improve at: swimming, bicycling, or running? What makes you think this specific sport is easier to improve at?
date : July 10, 2007
author : IRONVIKING
Eating To Win, Eating To Live. A collection of heart-healthy recipes that fuels Ironman training. Also some pre-race thoughts before Ironman Coeur d’Alene.

date : May 11, 2007
When it comes down to it, it’s me who has to believe I can run a full marathon after swimming and biking, and no amount of others’ belief in me is going to help.
date : April 12, 2007
The first month of training is in the books. I am learning several tips that could help you along the way on your Ironman quest.

date : April 12, 2007
How BT is preparing me for the Coeur d'Alene IronMan.