General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Blood, Sweat, Vomit, and Tears Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2014-09-12 4:40 PM

Subject: Blood, Sweat, Vomit, and Tears
This was an enjoyable read about a guys that had a very tough day in madison last weekend....Sounds like the author had a nightmare of a day, but ultimately there was something that connected with me in the writer's closing paragraphs. He was humbled, but remained strong in his humility.

http://rootsrated.com/stories/blood-sweat-vomit-tears

New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Blood, Sweat, Vomit, and Tears Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

New blood here!

Started by Dartsu
Views: 710 Posts: 3

2014-07-02 3:40 PM Dartsu

Stress Fracture and Cartilidge is bruised maybe torn

Started by lkp1996
Views: 722 Posts: 3

2011-03-21 11:26 PM nhermes

New to Tris...Love to Sweat!

Started by sportsjer
Views: 472 Posts: 1

2009-04-22 5:51 PM sportsjer

Giving blood and training/racing

Started by Celeb_ithil
Views: 614 Posts: 3

2006-10-05 1:48 PM jmwebs
RELATED ARTICLES
date : March 8, 2013
author : AMSSM
comments : 2
A few weeks ago I tore the MCL and ACL in my right knee and the LCL in my left knee in an accident. Can I returned to triathlon? What would that entail?

date : March 31, 2011
author : Curt Chesney
comments : 0
Core temperature, hydration, liquid absorption and sweat rates: how they affect racing in the heat
date : October 10, 2009
author : qt2systems
In this fourth video of Training for an Ironman, Jesse Kropelnicki will discuss Ironman nutrition before and during the race. Includes carboloading and your race breakfast.

date : October 1, 2006
author : AMSSM
Tendonitis can often be treated effectively through a variety of means including therapeutic exercise, medications, modalities, taping, and, most importantly, activity modification.