General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Bassman Tri International Distance Oct 5th Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2014-09-21 3:28 PM

User image

Brooklyn, New York
Subject: Bassman Tri International Distance Oct 5th
I'm doing the Bassman Tri for the first time. Does anyone know whether the bike segment is on closed roads or open to traffic? There are a number of left turns according to the bike map.

2014-09-25 10:34 AM
in reply to: SusieIronTri

User image

Subject: RE: Bassman Tri International Distance Oct 5th
Did you see it was cancelled? I did this race in the spring and was going to do the fall one (though I hadn't registered yet) but it seems it was officially cancelled yesterday. I wonder why. Had you registered?
2014-09-30 11:06 AM
in reply to: fuerzadcon

User image

I just saw this today, as I was considering the spring race. I know that it tended to be a bit disorganized, but I love the bike course and the lake is very nice too!

2014-10-02 2:51 PM
in reply to: pugpenny

User image

I wonder if they will have it next Spring. I am doing next years race calendar now though so I guess I will leave it out just in case!
2014-11-06 11:36 AM
in reply to: fuerzadcon

User image

I am curious about this as well. Although the race is disorganized as all get out I really like the bike course. (Maybe because I rode it so many times in practice!)

Patti
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Bassman Tri International Distance Oct 5th Rss Feed