Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Survivor San Juan del Sur/Blood v. Water (SPOILERS) Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, the bear, DerekL, alicefoeller Reply

of 3

2014-12-17 9:05 PM
in reply to: ChineseDemocracy

User image

Elite
Subject: RE: Survivor San Juan del Sur/Blood v. Water (SPOILERS)
REED!!!!!!!
That had to be one of the BEST Final Tribal Council Takedowns I have EVER seen!
100% truthful and just awesome!

LOVED IT!

I hope Natalie wins this thang...she really deserves the W.

2014-12-17 9:52 PM

User image

Champion
, Minnesota
Bronze member

Woo hoo!  I am so happy.

2014-12-18 6:14 AM

User image

Expert
Muncie, IN
That goes right up there with the Rats and Snakes speech from Season 1!!! Wow, Reed....and it just flowed effortlessly from him!
2014-12-18 9:01 AM
in reply to: Afletcher

User image

Pro
Bartlett, TN

I knew that Nat should win the second Keith was voted out. I was thinking that either Nat or Keith deserved it more than Jac or Missy.

I really did not see the whole "I was in a control position" thing that Missy was talking about, and I saw every week.

And was that the same Jac last night that was on the beach? She must have lost a ton of weight on the beach

2014-12-18 10:31 AM
in reply to: jford2309

Master
Memphis, TN
I'm glad Natalie won. She didn't do much early on but peaked at the right time.

I was curious why Reed voted Jaclyn but he tweeted later that she would at least get a share of 2nd place and the wicked step mother wouldn't get it all. He knew Natalie was going to win.

Kudos to Keith for playing so hard and realizing he was fighting for his life in the immunity. Unfortunately he came up short in the one he really needed. At least that twit Baylor didn't make the finals. I don't know why but I really couldn't stand her at all.

just a brat like Reed said a few weeks ago.

Interesting concept for next season with

white collar vs, blue collar vs. no collar
2014-12-18 1:23 PM
in reply to: Jtiger

User image

Sensei
Sin City

Hard to blindside someone who just saved your life, but should have gotten Natalie out.  Missy was an obvious take but have to take the person that was less of a threat and that was probably Keith.  Easy to say that with one  hour a week of viewing plus insight into all the alliances. 

Too bad I didn't like any of the top 5 except Jacqueline.

I guess it's who we "get used to" but I can't stand how people look in the reunion show.  I mean, I'm INTERESTED in the changes, but I almost always like the show look rather than the reunion look.  Jacqueline looked like an entirely different person.  John Rock looked the same more or less but everyone looked different.

I like the concept of the next show.  You wonder if the blue collar guys will build the best camp and be the hardest working?  Will the no collar be so free spirited nothing gets organized or done?  No leader?  I would guess the white collar would STILL have the advantage unless there are too many "cooks in the kitchen".  They tend to be better educated (in general), type A, hard working, organized, etc.  White collar rarely means primadonna and can't do anything physical.  Many times, it's the opposite.

2014-12-18 1:38 PM

User image

Originally posted by ChineseDemocracy REED!!!!!!! That had to be one of the BEST Final Tribal Council Takedowns I have EVER seen! 100% truthful and just awesome! LOVED IT! I hope Natalie wins this thang...she really deserves the W.

I agree, his theater background came to light!

Glad that Nat won.  HATED her as a twinnie, respected and liked her on her own.  Although I really would have liked Keith to win, he just could not pull out that last challenge.

I agree with Kido, I think the folks (well, the girls) look much better on the island not with hair and makeup. 

2014-12-18 8:11 PM
in reply to: ChrisM

User image

Elite
Originally posted by ChrisM

Originally posted by ChineseDemocracy REED!!!!!!! That had to be one of the BEST Final Tribal Council Takedowns I have EVER seen! 100% truthful and just awesome! LOVED IT! I hope Natalie wins this thang...she really deserves the W.

I agree, his theater background came to light!

Glad that Nat won.  HATED her as a twinnie, respected and liked her on her own.  Although I really would have liked Keith to win, he just could not pull out that last challenge.

I agree with Kido, I think the folks (well, the girls) look much better on the island not with hair and makeup. 

The one contestant that didn't change at all in my eyes was Natalie.
She didn't look worse and didn't look better...just a million bucks richer!
Good for her.

and yeah, as a "twinnie," they are annoying as heck...we watched Amazing Race and they were tough to stomach together.

That final challenge was great tv. Jaclyn looked famished...and when she fell down that pole, I was scared she might have broken something.
Unreal that she pulled it off.

btw, SO glad Reed didn't apologize for a dang thing. He was DEAD ON about Missy. Where were Missy and Bailor's apologies for eating more than their fair share? Yeah, don't remember hearing one.

Good stuff.
2014-12-18 11:45 PM

User image

And I have to just say it here cuz I can't say it out loud at home, Jaclyn wasn't the best looker (and frankly though the fakies were nice, a little stereotypical), but those hips... my gawd

Yeah, I i'm a sexist pig, I know  

2014-12-19 7:32 PM
in reply to: ChrisM

User image

Elite
Originally posted by ChrisM

And I have to just say it here cuz I can't say it out loud at home, Jaclyn wasn't the best looker (and frankly though the fakies were nice, a little stereotypical), but those hips... my gawd

Yeah, I i'm a sexist pig, I know  

Good call, and while I wasn't a fan of the excess up top (Is it real, or is "Mamm"orex?...old tv ad reference)...da bakside was da bomb!

btw, I read something the other night that made me even happier than I already was with Reed.
He voted for jaclyn.
Why? He knew Natalie would win, and the extra vote helped Jaclyn get 2nd-place money instead of Missy.
LOVE IT!

2014-12-20 10:28 AM

User image

Champion
Evergreen, Colorado

All in all a pretty darn good finale.  I am happy for Nat.  She deserved it.  And she wasn't a jerk going about it either.

That is awesome that Reed got Jaclyn second place.  I don't think most people are even thinking about that!!!!  And that was one of the best finale tribal speeches of all time....

I still think the "easiest" final would have been Missy, Baylor, and Nat.  No loved ones on the jury to waste votes on and neither of them did a darn thing.  But it was also smart to make that obvious move (of blindsiding Baylor) in front of the entire jury.

This got interesting the last few rounds....

New Thread
Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Survivor San Juan del Sur/Blood v. Water (SPOILERS) Rss Feed  

of 3

RELATED POSTS

Survivor: Blood vs. Water Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6

Started by Jtiger
Views: 11214 Posts: 132

2014-08-13 10:49 AM BikerGrrrl

Honeymoon in San Juan...where to stay?

Started by triguynewbie
Views: 833 Posts: 4

2011-03-01 6:26 PM Cuetoy

Surfing Lessons in San Juan?

Started by kziemer
Views: 589 Posts: 1

2010-06-01 12:12 PM kziemer

Survivor 4/23-SPOILERS

Started by David tri's
Views: 961 Posts: 17

2009-04-24 7:28 PM StMaas

Survivor 4/16/09 SPOILER

Started by Fatdoggy
Views: 916 Posts: 6

2009-04-20 9:56 PM BellinghamSpence
RELATED ARTICLES
date : April 18, 2013
author : alicefoeller
comments : 0
BT amateurs compete in San Diego race on the world stage.

date : May 25, 2011
author : debihake
comments : 14
Overcoming many injuries, cancer and FEAR to compete in a triathlon