General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS lemond Revolution watt box and cassette Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2014-09-26 7:36 PM

User image

Master
Nashville, TN
Subject: FS lemond Revolution watt box and cassette

Hi Everyone,

I going to sell my year old Lemond Revolution trainer with Watt Box. I love the set up but decided to focus on swimming and running this winter. Below is more information and I can email anyone pictures also. Asking $600 OBO.

Watt Box
Get power watts while training indoors
Ant + enabled
Comes with batteries and manuals
Allows you to use your favorite Ant + compatible headunit or ANT + certified smartphone app (can sync up to Garmin, trainer road, basically anything Ant+)

Lemond Revolution Trainer with cassette
A little less than 1 yr old most realistic indoor ride available anywhere. Simply remove your rear wheel and attach your frame to the stable and adjustable base of the Revolution. LeMond calls it Direct Drive which completely eliminates the need for a rear wheel and integrates with your existing drive train. No more wear and tear on your rear wheel and throwing money away on indoor training tires.
The Revolution gives an excellent road feel by employing a technology called High Intertia. It has a large, weighted fly wheel that mimics the inertia of bicycle in motion and this generates progressive wind resistance. The Revolution comes with Shimano compatible cassette and a Campagnolo or 11 spd adapter can also be purchased separately.
Have original box and manuals also

would like to sell locally nashville tn but open to shipping also pm me for photos

2014-09-28 1:33 PM
in reply to: cxk9758

User image

Master
Nashville, TN
Subject: RE: FS lemond Revolution watt box and cassette
here are some pictures

(box.jpg)

(wattbox.jpg)

(broken down.jpg)

(cassettee.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
box.jpg (98KB - 3 downloads)
wattbox.jpg (102KB - 6 downloads)
broken down.jpg (96KB - 6 downloads)
cassettee.jpg (98KB - 5 downloads)
2014-10-01 10:21 AM
in reply to: cxk9758

User image

Master
Nashville, TN
Subject: RE: FS lemond Revolution watt box and cassette
sold all thank you
Sell Gear
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS lemond Revolution watt box and cassette Rss Feed