General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Blue Triad.....thoughts? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2014-10-05 9:06 AM

Subject: Blue Triad.....thoughts?
Anyone on a Blue Triad?. Have a chance at a great deal but little experience with them. And yes, I did get a fit. Need something taller so it's that or a Shiv. Blue will be cheap enough I can do wheels etc. thanks!

2014-10-05 3:40 PM
in reply to: mgk

User image

Royal(PITA)
West Chester, Ohio
Subject: RE: Blue Triad.....thoughts?

Originally posted by mgk Anyone on a Blue Triad?. Have a chance at a great deal but little experience with them. And yes, I did get a fit. Need something taller so it's that or a Shiv. Blue will be cheap enough I can do wheels etc. thanks!

I have a Blue Triad.  Love it.  The company can be slow to get the build done--they went through some major reorganization a few years ago and when I had mine built (a replacement for the T17 that had a cracked seat post) it took FOREVER.  They did get her done and the only problem is I am not nearly as good a rider as she deserves.

Definitely a good bike without breaking the bank entirely.

2014-10-19 11:03 AM
in reply to: QueenZipp

User image

Master
Bedford, MA
Subject: RE: Blue Triad.....thoughts?
Have ridden a Blue Triad for the past 5 seasons. Love it! Probably not the most aero frame out there when compared to the super bikes (p5, SC, Plasma 5) but great for the money. It's gotten me plenty of fastest overall bike splits in local races and near top amateur bike split in bigger races. Unless I get a bike sponsor I imagine I'll ride it until something serious breaks.

I did have an issue with a cracked steered tube two years ago and Blue sent a new tube and fork to my LBS.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Blue Triad.....thoughts? Rss Feed