Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 2

2015-03-29 4:25 PM
in reply to: husse23

User image

Katy, Texas
Subject: RE: Garmin data not transferring
Originally posted by husse23

Anyone having issues with Transferring data from Garmin device to Garmin Connect. I absolutely hate how you can not manually upload data.I just did a big ride and I see the data in my history but it will not transfer to Garmin Connect. Even after it says Sync complete.

It took me about four tries to get mine to transfer today. It's the first time I had that issue. On the Garmin Express program, assuming that is what you are using to transfer, it kept saying there were errors and when I clicked on them, I had the option to try again. Eventually it worked. I'm glad I'm not the only one and it's not my watch. I have a Garmin 910xt and it was acting funny too. Like, when I would go through my history every couple of ones I'd flip through it would sound like it got stuck and would let out a long beeeeeeeep as it froze before moving to the next one.

2015-03-29 7:59 PM
in reply to: 3mar

Veteran
New York, Connecticut
Exactly what was happening to me.
2015-03-31 9:00 AM
in reply to: husse23

I am having issues as well. When I transfer data the watch (310XT) it shows "transfering data" but nothing shows on the Garmin Connect website.......grrrrrr
2015-03-31 11:07 AM
in reply to: albella

Originally posted by albella

I am having issues as well. When I transfer data the watch (310XT) it shows "transfering data" but nothing shows on the Garmin Connect website.......grrrrrr

Try the 3 finger salute and reboot the watch.
Make sure you're not fresh back from a workout. Hold the Lap button to "reset". Then power cycle the watch, let it connect and autosync and see what happens.
That's my new 'practice' with my 310 and it's not failed yet. If it doesn't immediately sync, leave it for an hour sitting there and see.

If not, then it may be one of these corrupted files Garmin support noted and you may have to go through all those motions.
2015-03-31 2:18 PM
in reply to: jhaack39

Originally posted by jhaack39

Originally posted by albella

Try the 3 finger salute and reboot the watch.
Make sure you're not fresh back from a workout. Hold the Lap button to "reset". Then power cycle the watch, let it connect and autosync and see what happens.
That's my new 'practice' with my 310 and it's not failed yet. If it doesn't immediately sync, leave it for an hour sitting there and see.

If not, then it may be one of these corrupted files Garmin support noted and you may have to go through all those motions.

Thanks. I'll give it a wirl tonight and report any progress. Have not tried the re-boot in a while.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Garmin data not transferring Rss Feed  

of 2

RELATED POSTS

Garmin 910XT Data Transfer Problems

Started by PCGinn
Views: 10438 Posts: 3

2013-06-30 9:24 PM PCGinn

Garmin Data Transfer - HELP

Started by husse23
Views: 1395 Posts: 6

2013-02-05 8:28 AM ehretjs

Garmin 310xt data transfer problem

Started by Puppetmaster
Views: 2632 Posts: 5

2011-06-01 7:55 AM gebman

Garmin 310 Multisport, can not display custom data field screens

Started by MKAH
Views: 836 Posts: 1

2010-05-30 6:51 AM MKAH

Transferring data from Garmin software

Started by rstocks3
Views: 1338 Posts: 4

2008-04-16 11:00 AM CourtneyM
RELATED ARTICLES
date : November 12, 2009
author : Coach AJ
comments : 0
In this review, we put the Garmin Forerunner 405 and the Suunto T6C heart-rate and GPS watches through the wringers.

date : February 23, 2009
author : mrakes1
I usually have at least one workout per day, sometimes two or three, but I spend about all in-between time eating. I am not gaining weight, but I am not losing weight either. Should I be concerned?
date : June 18, 2008
author : Team BT
comments : 3
Easily transfer your workout data from your Garmin, Polar, Timex and more directly into your BT training log. Eliminate the manual entries. Save time!

date : March 26, 2008
author : Team BT
Instructions on how to directly upload routes from your Garmin training device into your training logs.