General Discussion Triathlon Talk » IMAZ Party (And more events!) Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2014-11-05 2:49 PM

Subject: IMAZ Party (And more events!)

It's that time again!

The 5th Annual Ironman Arizona Party at Tribe Multisport is happening again this year and we couldn't be more excited! Each year has been a blast so we're doing all we can to make this event even better than before... and raise big money for The Nunez Scholarship Foundation & Best Buddies Arizona.

The event is planned for Friday, November 14th from 3-5pm here at Tribe Multisport Scottsdale. This time frame should give participants ample time to make it to registration, the pro press conference, etc. and then allow you to get back to transition for the athlete dinner (Tribe is about 6-7 miles from IM village). We're planning on having free food, drinks, and some pretty kick raffle prizes.

As part of the gathering, we've will once again have a pretty deep list of pro's so you can “See what the pro’s are riding”. About a dozen or so pro triathletes (participating at IMAZ) will be at Tribe with their bikes as they'll be racing them on Sunday. You’ll have an opportunity to check out the bikes, talk to the pro’s, take pictures, and get plenty of autographs. We're very flattered and lucky that these pro's have taken time out of their day to join us for the event.

As for the raffle, we're very lucky to have some great partners that are donating some great prizes again this year. Everyone in attendance will receive 1 raffle ticket with the option of buying extras. ALL MONEY RAISED via raffle tickets will be donated to The Nunez Scholarship Foundation & Best Buddies Arizona.

Stay tuned for our list of all of the raffle prizes and an updated list of pro athletes attending!

Please RSVP so that we have an idea of how many people to expect, how many ST Gathering T-shirts to make, and also how many kegs we need! Feel free to bring guests; our store is 9,000 sq ft so we should be able to accommodate everyone. Email [email protected] if you have any questions.

And yes, the event is free to attend!

If you've never been (why not?) here's two videos to put it in a nutshell...

2012 IMAZ Party - Credit to Andres @ BeyondAero

2013 IMAZ Party - Credit to ZipZapSports

And we've added another event to the schedule for 2014....

The Tempe Underpants Run will be Thursday, November 13th at Tempe Town Lake. 5:30pm gathering; 6:00pm start time. $10 donation.

All proceeds are going to benefit: The Nunez Scholarship Foundation & Best Buddies Arizona Your donation will also get you a raffle ticket for prizes to be drawn at the 5th Annual Slowtwitch Party (at Tribe Multisport on Friday, November 14th).

2 miles. Fun. Underpants. Be there. - Tempe Town Lake

RSVP on Facebook or just show up.

Also happening next week, Shape of Speed:Inside Cervelo will be held at our Scottsdale location on Nov. 12th at 6 pm. We're excited to have Damon Rinard as the featured speaker- this should be another great event during IMAZ week!

Also, for those Twitter users- we'll be posting updates on our events, promotion, etc. all week long via our Twitter feed, might be worth a follow if you're in town.

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » IMAZ Party (And more events!) Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Tribe IMAZ Party

Started by TribeMultisport
Views: 1391 Posts: 8

2013-11-16 3:39 PM blackorcutt

Pre-IMAZ Party at Tribe Multisports..

Started by bryancd
Views: 2524 Posts: 16

2010-11-20 3:50 PM elliot85

ECKTC Mountain Man PARTY HOUSE!!!

Started by sportyj
Views: 1254 Posts: 19

2008-04-28 9:17 AM sandysafety

When and where is the rock band party?

Started by Paulettejo
Views: 729 Posts: 7

2008-03-11 2:51 PM baggyman

HOLIDAY PARTY!!!!! Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9

Started by StandsWithFist
Views: 4451 Posts: 202

2007-12-17 11:07 AM hjmiii
RELATED ARTICLES
date : June 11, 2007
author : Cinci41
comments : 1
My thinking was that with three events, I could vary my training enough so it wouldn't grow stale prior to seeing positive results and finding the additional motivation I needed to continue training.

date : October 4, 2006
author : IRONVIKING
comments : 0
I was filled with anticipation for this event, as it was the first in what I hoped would be many triathlons, and I had no idea how I'd do.
date : June 5, 2006
author : mikericci
How should I go about training for the marathon while also building base in the other two events? Doing this seems like it's causing me to break the 10% rule in running.

date : June 4, 2006
author : Rich Strauss
comments : 2
I was not an official; I simply observed the race and the officials doing their thing. Here is what I saw:
date : May 1, 2006
comments : 1
Topics include Ironman training, nutrition, focus weeks, balance, running form, SPL, powermeter, coaching and minimal training time for events.

date : November 27, 2005
author : acbadger
comments : 2
Know that base training is not a component of training that is going to necessarily make you faster, but it will make you stronger and give you more endurance to last through the longer races.
date : July 31, 2005
author : Mottyl
comments : 6
I had read the articles on BT, I'd trained, and I thought I had prepared. There were, however, a few things that I didn't internalize despite what I'd been told.

date : January 24, 2005
Your training schedule should be based completely on the hours you have available to train, not necessarily on the number of hours you "need" to train.