Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Mental Fitness Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, the bear, DerekL, alicefoeller Reply
2014-11-23 12:27 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Sacramento, California
Subject: Mental Fitness
Hi,

I was just curious if any of you practice mindfulness meditation? I started doing it when I was overcoming some stressful and high anxiety situations at work and life over the last several years and the impact has been fantastic for me personally. I came across an article about as it relates to sports medicine and wondered if anyone else does it.

http://sportsmedicine.about.com/od/Motivation-And-Goal-Setting/fl/M...

Enrique
New Thread
Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Mental Fitness Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Strange mental illnesses Pages: 1 2

Started by Comet
Views: 1528 Posts: 34

2008-05-12 12:24 PM Sharkie

Boring Meeting - mental gymnastics

Started by Rogillio
Views: 500 Posts: 8

2007-04-06 10:52 AM Rogillio

mental floss quizes

Started by autumn
Views: 547 Posts: 4

2007-02-15 9:58 PM marmadaddy

Mental Health Week??

Started by tupuppy
Views: 347 Posts: 4

2007-02-15 10:03 AM tupuppy

western values are 'causing mental illness'

Started by autumn
Views: 771 Posts: 17

2006-08-14 3:08 PM autumn
RELATED ARTICLES
date : January 10, 2005
author : ewkfit
comments : 0
My training was taking off. I had never felt stronger. I was making bigger strides than I ever had. I was stronger and faster than I had imagined myself ever being.

date : December 27, 2004
author : gsmacleod
comments : 1
I have seen very athletically talented teams fall apart in clutch situations and much less gifted teams play well above their ability!
date : September 4, 2004
author : Dillion
I have come to a realization that it is my mind that takes me out of a race and not my physical capabilities.

date : September 2, 2004
author : Michael
comments : 1
I take for granted getting to train and how fortunate I am to have the health that I have. Life…it doesn’t seem fair and it’s not always fair.
date : September 2, 2004
author : Michael
I had a great experience being a volunteer, but used the time to educate myself on anything that could allow me to have a better race or pass something on to the readers at BT.

date : September 1, 2004
author : owie
Mental toughness is skill. You need to learn how to suffer. You practice perseverance everyday when you are out training in the bad weather, when you ride or run further than you have ever gone.
date : September 1, 2004
author : owie
My dog is an intelligent runner. She does a big stretch before she does anything. She starts out slowly and gradually builds up speed until we are running very fast.

date : August 31, 2004
Bikes need to be treated as vehicles by those who ride them.