General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Introducing MaximumTrainer and Question/Bug Thread Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 3

2015-05-06 10:46 AM
in reply to: yazmaster

User image

Québec, Quebec
Subject: RE: Introducing MaximumTrainer and Question/Bug Thread
Originally posted by yazmaster

Develop Kickr support please! 

Seriously, this would help you a lot in gaining more users - the Kickr ships with zero PC-based software to drive its erg mode (it comes a simplistic iphone app), and the only options to control it are the paid options (Trainerroad, perfpro, etc.) Not that those software choices aren't solid, but I'm finding I don't need all the bells & whistles of all of those, and I suspect that a lot of Kickr users feel this way. 

You'd almost corner the market on Kickr software if you develop support for it!

Hey there,

KICKR is now supported with the latest KICKR firmware (1.3.32)
Just did a workout with it yesterday, seems to work fine! It takes 2-3 sec to get to the desired target at each interval.
Have fun,
Max

2015-05-06 12:07 PM
in reply to: MaximumTrainer

User image

Pro
Melbourne FL
Gold member
Subject: RE: Introducing MaximumTrainer and Question/Bug Thread

Originally posted by MaximumTrainer
Originally posted by yazmaster

Develop Kickr support please! 

Seriously, this would help you a lot in gaining more users - the Kickr ships with zero PC-based software to drive its erg mode (it comes a simplistic iphone app), and the only options to control it are the paid options (Trainerroad, perfpro, etc.) Not that those software choices aren't solid, but I'm finding I don't need all the bells & whistles of all of those, and I suspect that a lot of Kickr users feel this way. 

You'd almost corner the market on Kickr software if you develop support for it!

Hey there, KICKR is now supported with the latest KICKR firmware (1.3.32) Just did a workout with it yesterday, seems to work fine! It takes 2-3 sec to get to the desired target at each interval. Have fun, Max

Pretty cool Max!

FYI, no issues noted with the latest version used last night.

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Introducing MaximumTrainer and Question/Bug Thread Rss Feed  

of 3

RELATED POSTS

Avoiding hijacking Trainerroad Thread, but do have a question

Started by TTom
Views: 927 Posts: 5

2013-07-27 7:15 AM ligersandtions

Arrrg, got bit by the cycling bug! This is worse than the jeep bug!

Started by MikeK_PA
Views: 1494 Posts: 6

2012-10-01 2:43 PM sand101

Another swim thread question

Started by GoFaster
Views: 680 Posts: 3

2009-10-23 9:45 AM tjfry

Spin off from Indoor trainer thread / question

Started by Pector55
Views: 729 Posts: 3

2009-10-16 9:48 AM breckview

forum thread questions

Started by joellee
Views: 1123 Posts: 3

2008-11-02 1:36 PM joellee
RELATED ARTICLES
date : October 5, 2010
author : Scott Tinley
comments : 4
The grand pull to Kona is both a product of our sport's mythology, marketing, and the intangible desires that each create.

date : December 19, 2007
author : Tri Swim Coach
comments : 2
My problem is I can only swim about 30-40 meters without having to rest. What is the best way to improve this? I need to get from 40 to 750 meters in 6 months.
date : October 11, 2007
author : Tri Swim Coach
comments : 0
I have 10 lessons with a coach and he keeps telling my I'm holding my breath. I cannot figure out where since I'm breathing out and in every 3rd stroke. Any drill recommendations?

date : January 7, 2007
author : KevinKonczak
Discussions on swimming, observing, asking questions, flip-turns, flexible ankles, rotation, Stretch Cordz, skiing substitution and resting.
date : June 4, 2006
author : mikericci
comments : 1
Information compiled on various plans from the most common user questions.

date : September 3, 2005
author : Michael Silva
Without paying a personal trainer or a PT on a regular basis, is there a regimen of exercises I can do to strengthen all around?
date : May 3, 2005
author : AMSSM
During training and endurance events, athletes should be careful not to ingest more fluids than necessary.

date : April 3, 2005
comments : 1
Mark Allen, six time Ironman Champion, answers the most common questions beginners have in getting into triathlons.