General Discussion Triathlon Talk » ISO a Hurdling Coach Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2014-12-07 2:25 PM

Subject: ISO a Hurdling Coach
Looking for a sprinting/ hurdling coach for my 16 year old daughter - we live near Leesville/Fort Polk. Willing to drive. Please post if you know of any!!
Thanks in advance.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » ISO a Hurdling Coach Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

swim coach in Lake Charles

Started by RJPjr
Views: 1259 Posts: 1

2010-04-10 1:22 PM RJPjr
RELATED ARTICLES
date : April 15, 2010
author : EndurancePlanet
comments : 0
This month we talk with gsmacleod, aka Coach Shane MacLeod on his coaching philosophy, his approach to gadgets, training plans, missed workouts and strength training.

date : September 14, 2008
author : Team BT
Receive online triathlon coaching via our forums, personal coaching through an affiliated coach or nutrition coaching from our certified nutritionist.
comments : 2
Details on how athletes can connect with registered BT coaches for training plans and personal triathlon coaching.

comments : 1
Details on how to use the 'Coaching System' to coach your athletes.
date : January 1, 2006
author : mikericci
"I don't want someone telling me what to do" or "What if I don't like the workouts?" or "What if we don't get along?" These are important questions to ask as you interview your coach.

date : January 1, 2006
author : acbadger
Individuals are just that, individuals and need individual programs. However, with a group the size of yours, it may be difficult for your coaches to do 25 individual workouts.
date : September 4, 2004
author : Daniel Clout
How to choose a coach? A summary of three 'types' of coaches and the pros and cons of each.

date : August 31, 2004
author : Tri Swim Coach
Kevin Koskella of www.TriSwimCoach.com gives his introduction on how he became a swim coach.