General Discussion Triathlon Talk » PRP injections for Achilles tendonosis Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2014-12-13 10:47 PM

Subject: PRP injections for Achilles tendonosis
I'm having PRP injections this week for chronic Achilles issues. Anyone have any history with this procedure and how long can I expect to be unable to train.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » PRP injections for Achilles tendonosis Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

have you had a PRP injection/

Started by SEADOCHA
Views: 753 Posts: 1

2012-10-25 10:20 AM SEADOCHA

Achilles Tendonosis

Started by divinwithdad
Views: 1600 Posts: 5

2011-09-25 10:55 AM mdg2003

Achilles Tendonosis

Started by RedCorvette
Views: 2295 Posts: 7

2011-01-26 1:28 PM SportsMD

PRP Injections & Hamstring Tendon tears

Started by mwrightvt
Views: 4661 Posts: 3

2009-10-29 12:35 PM Suezee

Achillies Tendonosis and bursitis

Started by goobergirl98
Views: 4309 Posts: 8

2008-12-18 7:21 AM axeman
RELATED ARTICLES
date : December 15, 2013
author : AMSSM
comments : 1
Six weeks ago I felt a tug on my achilles during a treadmill run. I had really been finding my stride the last few weeks ramping up mileage again for the running season.

date : August 30, 2012
comments : 4
Fast forward to now after many triathlons and marathons, my back is worse than ever. What helps lumbar back issues? Shots, physical therapy, surgery?
date : May 9, 2011
comments : 2
Achilles Tendonitis is one of the most common running injuries due to overtraining. In this video, a sports medicine doctor diagnoses and provides a treatment plan.

date : February 22, 2010
comments : 0
I've seen posts on chronic achilles pain, but nothing on recovery from surgery. I don't know the difference between the good pain and the bad when training.
date : November 23, 2009
comments : 1
Do you have any experience with Synvisc One knee injections? After my second scope the doctor has recommended this for the osteoarthritis that has developed in my knee.

date : November 23, 2009
I am 52 year old female with chronic (over two months) pain over left achilles tendon that worsens with running. On exam, my left achilles is tender to direct palpation.
date : February 16, 2009
comments : 2
What you should know about Achilles tendinopathy to prevent its occurrence and to stop it in its tracks before it stops you.

date : November 4, 2007
I've been told I have laxity in my tendons which sets me up to be more prone to overuse injuries. Do you have any suggestions on what I can do to eliminate my chronic achilles pain?