General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Gift for Larger Cyclist Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2014-12-15 5:49 PM

User image

Subject: Gift for Larger Cyclist
Hello!

I would like to get my biking friend a bike jersey. He's a big guy, very broad across the shoulders, and always wears a regular tshirt because the jersey's run so small. He's an xl in tshirts.

Anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks!

Donna

2014-12-15 10:35 PM
in reply to: luvschips

Subject: RE: Gift for Larger Cyclist
I am 6'5" and while not broad across the shoulders, I do sit between an standard xl tshirt and a xxl.

I have gravitated to castelli but you need to find xxxl.....this is a great time of year to find them, I have gotten some killer deals from places like excel sports or competitive cyclist during the shopping season.
2014-12-17 7:40 AM

When I started Cycling back in the Summer I was an XL-XXL in regular clothing. Broad across the shoulders would be a polite way to put it but truth be told I was just fat. Anyway I found most manufacturers that offer a Club Cut Jersey would fit just fine. I found some Brontrager, Biemme and Garneau all made sizes that I could wear no problem
2014-12-26 6:34 PM
in reply to: Vesteroid

User image

Good call - I purchased the 3x and it was a bit snug but worked well. And it was a great looking jersey.

THANKS!
Donna
2015-04-30 12:45 AM

I think you can go with customised clothing, as it will be according to your choice and size. You can prefer Saskatoon athletic team apparel for that as they provide customised branded apparel with affordable price.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Gift for Larger Cyclist Rss Feed  
RELATED ARTICLES
date : December 12, 2009
author : Nancy Clark
comments : 0
If you are looking for a simple, yet special, gift for your running buddy, teammate, or active friend, enjoy making one of these recipes that will be sure to please any hungry athlete.

date : December 11, 2007
author : Nancy Clark
comments : 1
Searching for the perfect gift for a friend, relative, or teammate? Here's a list of winning book suggestions for active people.
date : August 10, 2007
author : Terese Luikens
comments : 0
The first time I ventured into the deep murky green lake and could not see the bottom my muscles tensed and my imagined fears surfaced. What exactly lies beneath?