BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Baowolf's Winter training is FUN group..no really it is!! (OPEN) Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 39

2015-08-18 12:10 AM
in reply to: squirt

User image

Elite
Alturas, California
Subject: RE: Baowolf's Winter training is FUN group..no really it is!! (OPEN)
Sorry I missed a question back a ways. The rule is that your long run should not be more than half of your total miles for the week. That is because the run is the hardest of the sport on your body related to impact. So if you gradually build up your base, you can run farther without significantly increasing your risk of injury. However if your base (weekly miles) is not thick enough (total miles) then 1 workout (your long run) does more damage to bone, muscle, tendon, etc., than it should if you had a thicker base (more weekly miles). So basically you are putting too much stress on your body for the amount of structural support that should be there to support the long run, opening yourself up to the potential for injury. Even if you don't pull a muscle, strain a tendon, get shin splints or have foot issues, you will take longer to recover from overdoing a long run than you should and it will more negatively impact your workouts 2 or even 3 days into the next week. So basically it makes you more likely to have a 6 week to 3 month injury and it makes decreases your gains in all of the sports due to too much fatigue in recovery.

Ideal training maximizes your training in each sport by allowing your body to heal enough between workouts that you can build strength and stamina maximally. Chronically overtraining makes you prone to injury and limits your improvements. This is one reason why you can't generally build to IM fitness while increasing your speed in the three events. You need a thick enough base to work on speed, but you need a low enough fatigue load to recover from those intense workouts. IM training is too much fatigue. You are basically going all in on stamina and holding speed improvement as close to constant as you can. In that sweetspot around 10 to 14 hours of workouts a week you (assuming you have a thick enough base to have that be comfortable) you can get in speedwork and recover as your long workouts don't completely drain you.

One reason many high school students get shin splints in track is that they don't have enough base miles to start doing speedwork. The coach has 3 weeks to the first race and 9 weeks before state competition. It takes young kids about 6 weeks to build the base to the support solid speedwork. So basically the coach hopes their young bodies just absorb the damage and survive until after state where they then crash out and do nothing for another 6 months and recover. That's not a great plan for an Ironman where you are training for a solid 8 to 10 months at 10 to 24 hours a week.

So if your runs are 3 3 10. You are better off doing 2 3 3 7 training wise. Now you can go 4 4 7 instead, but you don't want to break the 50% rule.

Bike and swim are a bit different so you can tweak that and get away with it more. So like bike 35 35 80 would not be as bad for you as 3 3 10 run. Ask questions if that doesn't make sense.

2015-08-18 10:01 AM
in reply to: Baowolf

User image

New user
Simpsonville, South Carolina
Excellent description Steve, that makes a lot of sense.

Crazy to hear about west nile! I haven't heard anything about that in years, that's crazy you came down with it. I am glad you are on the recovery now!

I have been going through my training plan and swapping some of the more ridiculous Fridays with Saturdays on my training plan. I think that the plan was originally designed for a sunday race, because there's no way that I can fit over a 5 hour bike and an hour and a half swim on a work day.

Are there any situations I should avoid when swapping days? I usually look at the following few days to see how it will affect me, but I don't have any rules that I am sticking to.
2015-08-18 9:02 PM
in reply to: jimmybags

User image

Elite
Alturas, California
Main rule is to not put your long workout in two sports on the same day. You can lump a long with a short or a medium with a medium. Again we run into risk of injury and recovery benefit issues. Almost everyone puts their long bike on Saturday(some Sunday) and their long run on Sunday due to the time involved in each sport for the long. The big thing is just don't abuse your legs too much on back to back to back days. Friday and Monday (the day before my long bike and the day after my long run) are my lightest workout days for recovery reasons. You can mix it up pretty well aside from the no double long rule. If you have 4 run days it is good to not do them in a row for recovery reasons, but you can if you have to.
2015-08-18 10:47 PM

User image

SOUTH WINDSOR, Connecticut

Hello!

Just catching up... New saddle for the bike - Adamo road. I put on and set up on Saturday. Did 20+ miles and felt great... Will do a few more rides this week with a nice long one Saturday.

Last week, last event for Terramuggus. Did ok - thought i would do better with the new bike..

Time: 1:29:22
Swim: 0:15:09 - This is the longest course this year - almost 50 yards longer than the first week and over 20 yards longer than last week. - Would have been a PR if the distance was consistent.
T1: 0:59 (didn't use socks until run)
Bike: 0:37:22 (PR by over 2 minutes)
T2: 1:19 - darn socks..
Run: 0:34:34

Tonight, last one for Winding Trails - another where I thought I would do better. PR on swim, everything else suffered. Hot, Humid - and NO RAIN! Head is still sore where I was hit last week. Trouble opening my mouth wide too. Wife thinks I should see a doctor... I think it's just soreness?

Time: 1:23:54
Swim: 0:11:25 (PR)
T1: 01:27 (put socks on here, stuck on suit too)
Bike: 0:31:25 - crashed! Was either hit the lady in front of me or bail - I bailed to the right. Banged up shin.
T2: 1:10 - People had bikes everywhere and not back on racks - I took time to rack my bike.. around everyone else's crap.
Run: 0:38:30

Now time to concentrate on the final couple weeks before taper. Bricks, and long (ish) rides, runs, swims....

Rachel - welcome to the journey. A LOT of fun, a little bit of pain, a great group of people. Like Steve said, this is more of a lifestyle. A great way to get in / stay in shape.

Mitzi - Nice job climbing Mount Washington! Kayaking too... another type of triathlon in the works? You have hiking and paddling, what's next?

Phil - Happy Birthday! - There are actually 3 weekly series. Winding Trails is every Tuesday for 10 weeks (off road). Terramuggus every other Thursday June through mid August. Cedar Lake does the alternating Thursdays. Quite a few Sprint / Olys on the weekends within an hour or so driving too. (only did one of those). Nice! I hit 8 sprints and 1 oly this summer.. No more "big" purchases for a while.. Need to continue working on the engine. Although I can never pass up a good bargain (keep hinting to friends they need upgrades)

Pam - nice job with the volunteering. Almost like herding kittens.. Great on finding the foods that affect you. Very thorough job. You will get to the bottom of it.

Jimmy - You need to find a way to swim to work and bike back? The countdown begins.. Looking forward to hearing about your journey.

Carol - how / what is the whole 30 plan? I have seen a few of you chatting about it..? Enjoy some time off for yourself. After all you have been through you deserve some personal time off.

David - WOW! Glad you are on the upswing... Sounds terrible. Take it easy on the Tri - don't hurt yourself.

Steve - thanks for the answer. I have been upping my long runs slowly - just not running enough it seems. I can see where I am making some improvements, just not as quickly as I had hoped. Only running 3x a week. I was hoping that doing the sprint races would help with speed. (hasn't happened) At this point, I only have 2 more weeks of solid training than 2 weeks of taper - than my first HIM. More of a "complete" it challenge for myself.
I usually (try) to do:
Monday - Swim
Tuesday - Bike
Wednesday - Swim / run (wed would be longer swim / shorter run) quite a few of these have been "off" days.
Thursday - Bike
Fri - Swim / Run
Sat - Long bike
Sunday - Long run

Every once in a while I will skip a day here and there when my body just says "enough". Every 4th week I take it easy and do 2x each at about 1/2 distances of usual for a recovery week.
This past Sunday in lieu of a long run I did a long ocean swim - 1.25 miles - at a slow pace. I felt like I could have swam forever, very relaxed.

Right now I can bike well over 60 miles at 140 HR and feel great afterwards. Run at 145 HR for 9+ miles - and feel good.. now Swim over a mile with little fatigue.

Just all 3 are slow..

I figure this year is building a real good base / endurance wise... Next year will REALLY start to work on speed / quality. Heck, I've only been doing this for 14 months..

Appreciate any / all feedback..

Best,
-Dennis

2015-08-19 1:46 PM
in reply to: Dennis B

User image

Thanks for the well-wishes... it's a very weird illness and I've never experienced anything quite like it. It seems to be spreading like wildfire here in CO, specifically around the reservoirs.

Finding it difficult to get back into training mode since I've been out for so long. I'm going to keep trying and push as hard as I can until mid next week,t hen taper off for a few days in prep for the tri.

On that note - anyone signing up for Boulder 70.3 or 140.6 next year? 70.3 opened up today.

David
2015-08-20 12:17 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

Elite
Alturas, California
More general training rules: 1) 2x per week workout basically maintains fitness in that sport with small endurance gains and no speed gains, 2) 3x per week gets you decent endurance gains with small speed gains, 3) 4-5x per week in a sport gets you big endurance gains and... good speed gains if you include speed work. However, overall fatigue will limit speed gains. So you couldn't just do 5x swim bike and run in a week and get better at all 3 because you would be a puddle.

If you are over 40 years old you build 2 weeks and recover on the 3rd week. If you are younger than 40 and with no health problems you can build 3 weeks and recover on the 4th week. Your recovery workouts are 60% the distance of your previous build week workouts and your workout week following a recovery week can build from the week prior to the recovery week. So longest run week 1 is 8 miles, 2nd week 9 miles, 3rd week 10 miles, recovery week 6 miles, next week 11 miles, 12, etc.

Your long run goes up by 1 mile per week, your long swim 300 to 400 yards per week and your long bike 10 miles per week, can do 15 depending on where you are in your build. So a long bike build could go something like this 45, 55, 70, 42, 80, 90, 54, then I would go up by 5s 95, 100, 60, 105, 110, 70, 50 race (IM). You can build slower, but that is the fastest I would build.

Edited by Baowolf 2015-08-20 12:20 AM

2015-08-20 2:30 PM

User image

Originally posted by Baowolf More general training rules: 1) 2x per week workout basically maintains fitness in that sport with small endurance gains and no speed gains, 2) 3x per week gets you decent endurance gains with small speed gains, 3) 4-5x per week in a sport gets you big endurance gains and... good speed gains if you include speed work. However, overall fatigue will limit speed gains. So you couldn't just do 5x swim bike and run in a week and get better at all 3 because you would be a puddle. If you are over 40 years old you build 2 weeks and recover on the 3rd week. If you are younger than 40 and with no health problems you can build 3 weeks and recover on the 4th week. Your recovery workouts are 60% the distance of your previous build week workouts and your workout week following a recovery week can build from the week prior to the recovery week. So longest run week 1 is 8 miles, 2nd week 9 miles, 3rd week 10 miles, recovery week 6 miles, next week 11 miles, 12, etc. Your long run goes up by 1 mile per week, your long swim 300 to 400 yards per week and your long bike 10 miles per week, can do 15 depending on where you are in your build. So a long bike build could go something like this 45, 55, 70, 42, 80, 90, 54, then I would go up by 5s 95, 100, 60, 105, 110, 70, 50 race (IM). You can build slower, but that is the fastest I would build.

Awesome!  Thanks...  I am over 40..  and have done most of this incorrectly..  

Will add to my training notes ...

Thanks!

-Dennis

P.S. last night another long swim in pool - 1.25 miles, 01:01:55 - almost under an hour..  

All my distances are good, just need to put them all together..  fun is!

2015-08-20 10:21 PM

User image

Elite
Alturas, California
If you can do the race distances individually in a week you can do a race with all three in the same day.
2015-08-21 7:09 AM

User image

Ottawa, Ontario
That's great to know, been wondering how it would all come generally come together.
2015-08-21 2:14 PM
in reply to: Kjl82

User image

I love pizza....and cookies....and french fries....and....and....
2015-08-23 10:32 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
, Connecticut
Jimmy - my teenage boy and his friends ran up Mt. Washington - I'm impressed you did too. The last half mile was tough, otherwise I was surprised at how good I felt walking it.

Dennis - nice how many tri's you're doing.

Well I did the oly today. It was about time, I've been planning on doing it for a while. Was scary with all the teams and fancy tri bikes. Was really scared about swim. Turns out I managed to do it (and more as I veered off course a few times though sighting actually not bad when I remember to do it. I am unbelievably slow! Don't know why. I was passed by everyone - even someone who looked like they were doing the doggy paddle.
I just kept at it and came out of lake dead last.

I know most people aren't doing tri's, but I compare myself to other triathletes and it's embarrassing to be last. I earned it though with strong but inconsistent training. Torn between pride at finishing and embarrassment at placement.

Was OK on bike, felt strong but didn't catch anyone. The run was great - pushed through the heavy leg feeling and kept a slow but steady pace. Passed eight people to avoid coming in dead last.

Glad I did it. Getting better each year, but at a glacial pace. Does reinforce the belief that if I stay consistent I can really do this sport.

Have to think about next year. Would be nice to do a HIM, but don't want to just survive a new distance. Maybe I should just focus on the oly distance.

Thanks everyone for the ongoing support.

Mitzi

Edited by MuscleMomma 2015-08-23 10:34 PM

2015-08-24 7:26 AM
in reply to: MuscleMomma

User image

Expert
Grapevine, Texas
Wooohooo!!!! Congrats Mitzi! You did it. Very happy that you chose the race YOU wanted to do and an added bonus that you finished strong. You have worked hard to conquer this goal. You are a great role model for persistence and perseverance.
2015-08-24 8:15 AM
in reply to: squirt

User image

Hello everyone..

Nice hard training weekend!

Saturday - 56 mile bike followed by 2 mile brick run - felt good. Had to stop as one of my bottle cages came loose. Stopped a second time at a garage to borrow an allen wrench - yeah I know, should have tools w/ me.. 

Sunday - 11 mile run - w/ 2 small breaks to walk into garage and get Gatorade at miles 5 and 9. (still not carrying anything with me).

This morning - pool for swim drills, 30 minutes, take it easy and recover from weekend.  Last week of "real" training..  already getting nervous...

Steve - thank you for the information..  Feeling better. 

Brad - don't forget cheeseburgers...  

Mitzi - congratulations on your accomplishment..  You did awesome! You were hesitant about doing it and followed through. Woo Hoo!!!

Only compete against yourself. You now have a time / distance set to challenge yourself to beat!! Will keep you posted on the swim clinics this fall and winter. We can get faster in the water together.

Everyone...  HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

-Dennis

2015-08-24 12:53 PM

User image

New user
Hi everyone and welcome to Rachel and Kev, a fellow canadian!

I am back from a 2-week vacation and man, that was needed!

We went away and stayed at one friend's country house. I brought my bike and glad I did because there were some serious hills over there (it is flat as a french crepe where I live) so I had fun. Ran a bit as well as we had this fun hilly trail just out the door. I did not "workout" during that week, I just biked and ran as I felt, and it felt great. So much so that the idea of doing an oly again early next year has entered my mind and doesn't want to go away. Then maybe a HIM in Aug/Sept of 2016??...

While away I missed the deadline to register to a sprint I wanted to do last weekend.
Seems like the last race I am going to do this year is the small local sprint we organize on Sept. 6.

Happy training, stay healthy!
2015-08-24 5:52 PM

User image

Alexandria, Virginia
Hey guys, wanted to check in and tell you all that my sprint tri (quantico tri) went awesome this past saturday. Personal bests all over the place. I'll do a full in-depth RR soon but here's the gist.

1:15:34
4th out of 40 in my age group
20th overall out of 424 athletes

This is my best performance by about 4 minutes, and in terms of percentile. Being in the top 10% of my AG and top 5% overall was jawdropping for me, especially in a race full of marines and military personnel (quantico is a marine base). I told myself I wan't going to push myself because this was just a warm up race, but that lasted til I got on the bike. I took the swim pretty easy, but I just felt like hammering the bike and run. I was pleased with the results though.

750m swim: 13:35 (1:48/100m) not a personal best, but I took it easy and had virtually no troubles. The time might be a little longer than I'm capable due to the run up to the transistion area.

T1: 1:10 (small transistion area)

20km bike: 36:10 (20.63 mph) i felt like i was flying on the new bike. only small, short rolling hills. nothing steep or prolonged. definitely a beginner course

T2: 0:51

5km run: 23:49 (7:39 min/mi) felt great starting up the run. 80% of the run was on gravel, again on small rolling terrain. this was a fantastic result for me because running has been my weakest discipline. still slow compared to other competitors, but i'm ecstatic. i've had 5k runs faster than this in training, but never in a competition.

Pam, thanks for the knee exercise! I've tried it a few times myself (can't take care of knees enough). Not sure I'm doing it right though

David, frazy story about the west nile! get better soon man

Dennis, awesome gains on those tris. Keep at it. New goal: I need to move somewhere where there's weekly tri series.

Brad, I love ice cream. I can phase anything else out of my diet for an extended period of time except ice cream.

Mitzi, awesome success story with your oly tri! Glad to hear you pushed yourself.

Isabella, sounds like a great trip. Biking/running when on vacation or in areas you're not used to seeing is always refreshing in my opinion.

Edited by phifatech 2015-08-24 10:49 PM
2015-08-24 10:13 PM

User image

Elite
Alturas, California
Mitzi, good job staying with it after the swim. It takes a lot of courage to come out of the water last, take a deep breath and keep going. I always say to myself, they have my money, might as well finish the race. You now know how your training matched up to your performance and what you need to do differently in order to pass 9 people next time 8). Anyway we are all proud of you so definitely take it as a victory. A HIM is much much harder than an Oly. I would want to nail a few Olys and feel strong at the finish before upping your distance. The training for an HIM is about 4 to 6 times as much as for an Oly.

Mitzi can I share your story when talking to my teachers and students. They feel in school like you must have felt coming out of the water dead last, and didn't give up. I want to give them a hero they can connect with and that is you. You will help others to learn to keep putting one foot in front of the other to get to that finish line no matter what your inner voice is or how badly you think others might be thinking about you. As it turns out, I bet you got some cheers at the finish line.

Phil, solid race, taking names and getter er done for sure.

So with triathlon as a lifestyle, finishing dead last is not really a problem, it is just training smartly and then completing the race. If you liked your time you know how to train for it next time. If you want to go faster next time, you know you need to do more training or more speedwork. But no matter where you finish, you have accomplished fitness and adventure. A bad day at a triathlon is way better than a good day in front of the TV. You are the adventure, not just watching it.

Edited by Baowolf 2015-08-24 10:16 PM

2015-08-25 9:57 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
, Connecticut
Thanks for your kind words, It means a lot to me. Feel free to use my story.
makes sense to train to be a MOP'er on harder courses before I move on.

Edited by MuscleMomma 2015-08-25 10:09 AM
2015-08-25 2:10 PM

User image

Ottawa, Ontario
Good job Phil and Mitzi!

Well, I learned the hard way this weekend to check your bike before heading out - was 12 miles out on a great ride when I started to feel my left pedal moving on me. It was odd, almost like it was unscrewing itself which it was. Before it did I was trying to figure out if it was the clips on the shoe or the pedal and then "pop" off it went. At least by this point I was mid stopping to reassess what was going on.

Five minutes with a pedal wrench and we'll see how she goes on Thursday.
2015-08-25 6:40 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
, Connecticut
Put two video links of me swimming on youtube for people to see and critique. Posted it on the main Triathlon Talk forum.
It wasn't easy - rather mortifying. I'm taking them down as soon as I get suggestions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3Kx4rZSgj8&feature=youtu.be (this is the second one trying to go fast after seeing how slow I was in first video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL1-jjKLPZM&feature=youtu.be

I know it could be so bad that it's hard to know where to start, but who knows.

Mitzi

edit - painful but got some good tips, in addition to "get swim lessons".

Edited by MuscleMomma 2015-08-25 8:49 PM
2015-08-25 10:13 PM

User image

Elite
Alturas, California
Mitzi, it looks a little like your legs might be sinking a bit and that you are swimming one arm at a time. By that I mean that you should be pulling back with your left arm as you put your right hand into the water. Think of it like a pulley where your arms are on the ropes and so as the one hand pulls back the connected hand pushes forward. So the arms are connected and opposite in direction. This connects the rotation to the pull which gets you more forward motion. I am not the swimming expert, so let our swimmers chime in. The down side is that you do need enough swim fitness to increase that stroke rate, but part of it is the pulley action with pull and thrust as you rotate your shoulders.
2015-08-26 11:10 AM

User image

Ottawa, Ontario
Growing up my sister was a swimmer and when she tried to get me into it I remember her saying that I should sort of make a question mark with my hand when it entered the water to go faster. Now, maybe Im misremembering or maybe there was more to it, but for the swimmers here, does that hold any water, so to speak?

2015-08-26 11:46 AM

User image

Alexandria, Virginia
awesome idea mitzi, taking video! looks like you got the basics down. legs sinking could be a couple things. keeping your head down would help. i was taught by imagining a tennis ball inbetween your chin and your sternum. might help. your kick also helps with keeping your body parallel. try kicking less with your knees/bottom of the leg, and focus on using your whole leg. your kick should originate in the hips i do the same thing, when i'm lazy, cuz i have weak hips. but kick sets would do well to strengthen this, for both of us!. kev, i think that was taught 20 years ago but not so much today (i was taught of a similar "s" shape pull). you'll notice how inefficient the s/? pull is if you try doing it with swim paddles: so much force pushing laterally that won't help propel forward, among other things. here's a quick google search result of the pull shape: http://www.swimsmooth.com/catch.html

things i see you doing well: pointing your toes, entering with fingertips, good arm extension, and that's helped by your good body roll/rotation. gives your left arm a chance to extend. i also have trouble sometimes shorting my nondominant arm when fatigued (all bad hanbits surface when fatuged). bilateral breathing, while not necessary, would also improve your rotation and extension.

Edited by phifatech 2015-08-26 11:50 AM
2015-08-26 3:46 PM

Blairstown, NJ
Hi Gang, I have been stalking a bit. Very busy year so far, unfortunately not on the tri efforts. I did complete one sprint race this year. My slowest time in 4 trips to this race. Not unexpected with the training volume this year but a lot of fun just the same. It is great to see the regulars sharing with all the newcomers and hope to have more time soon to keep in touch more.

Mitzi - some nice video there and Steve is right in terms of your determination and perseverance. Keep at it! the first step in swimming is drag reduction and first the leg position is the thing people already mentioned. This is often driven by how comfortable you are in the water. Not an easy thing to overcome. Suggestion would be do not kick and use a pull buoy. This will help you learn the correct body position. Do you feel any neck strain? This again is an indication you are holding your head too high out of the water which forces your legs lower in the water to remain buoyant. Second your arm extension reaching out looks nice and long but look again at where your rotation ends. I think you will notice that the arm stops a little after pointing down to the bottom of the pool. I would suggest keep your pull (rotation) until your hand brushed the side of your leg and then bring the arm back around. As far as hand position, some mentioned the "s". For where you are at it probably does not matter much. Once you get more streamline with a better glide, I would suggest simply point fingers to the bottom of the pool as your are trying to push the water behind you.

2015-08-26 4:09 PM
in reply to: Tri-solar

User image

Mitzi - video feedback is awesome..  I have no critique other than your legs are dropping.. (cannot tell you how to fix it ?) I Used the Total Immersion series of videos..  they really work on the body positioning.  I bought one of the classes - 9 videos - you can find a bunch on YouTube. They use an extended glide which many are not fond of and I have a hard time keeping momentum using... Kind of goes against what Steve said about the pulley system.  Now I want to go to the pool and try it his way.

You are going to do great..  Racing the Oly, putting video out there for people to see...  doing what you need to do! Totally awesome!

Phil - nice job on the race..  See a bit more activity on Connect - Woo Hoo...

Isabella - great to exercise for fun on vacation.. Really inspiring..

Steve - great feedback and mentoring as usual!

Hey Joe!!  Nice to see you back..  and keeping at it.

Today is an off day for me. Body said enough..  will hit it again tomorrow. Yesterday was 20+ miles on the bike nice and easy.

2015-08-26 10:08 PM

User image

Elite
Alturas, California
TI uses the zipper switch or switch drill in isolation to get the pull rotation timing down. They also talk about gliding, thinking of your arm movements like roller blading or skating. This is like the pulley movement, but with a slight pause between pull as you extend. This delay decreases when you move from drill to faster pace. It is really hard to explain in words, but I think my pulley thing is not different from the TI skating and switch drills/concepts. But ya I defer to our swimmers for sure.
New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Baowolf's Winter training is FUN group..no really it is!! (OPEN) Rss Feed  

of 39

RELATED POSTS

Baowolf's fun in the sun Mentor Group (Open)

Started by Baowolf
Views: 65 Posts: 1

2014-05-18 1:30 AM Baowolf

Baowolf's fun in the sun Mentor Group

Started by Baowolf
Views: 26 Posts: 1

2014-05-18 12:48 AM Baowolf

Baowolf's Summer Extravaganza Mentor Group

Started by Baowolf
Views: 13 Posts: 1

2014-05-18 12:01 AM Baowolf

Baowolf

Started by Baowolf
Views: 4 Posts: 1

2014-05-17 11:46 PM Baowolf

Playmobil31's Group - Open

Started by playmobil31
Views: 65 Posts: 1

2011-12-18 3:37 PM playmobil31
RELATED ARTICLES
date : May 5, 2008
author : TriPainter
comments : 1
I went into the pool area (as this was a pool swim) and got body marked. That's when it hit me that I was there to race - this was not a clinic.