BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Why not "Tri"? - Closed Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 9

2015-02-15 10:46 AM
in reply to: mikerunkle

Subject: RE: Why not "Tri"? - Open
My name is Mark Schaefer and I am currently 60 years old. I live in Knightdale, NC for the past 6 years. I have been doing Tri's for the past few years. Actually started when I was 56. I have completed a few sprints, Olympic and in 2012 completed my first Half Ironman. Beach to Battleship in Wilmington, NC. Completed the race in 7.5 hours. The end was not pretty, but it was worth it. Definitely was not trained properly for the race. My goal was to do the full last year, but my body was not ready. I do walk the run portion and last year had many problems with "swimmer Shoulders". I am starting out this year a lot more cautious and hopefully a lot smarter. Need someone to help motivate me, though I do try and stick to a 6 day a week program. Mondays are my off days. I am following one of the training programs that I found on the "Beginner Triathlete" website. I am using the 36 weeks program ( somewhat modified to fit my health and time constraints). I am married and have three boys. Two have been long gone and married and have a 24 year old that just graduated college and is at home looking for a job. He helps me with training sometimes. His problem is that he forgets that I am 35 years older then he is. I was recently weighing in at 205. I AM ONLY 5'8". For the past 6 weeks I have been on a strict diet program which entails no junk food. "what a killer" I have been at about 1600 to 1800 hundred calories daily. It is definitely working and the good thing is that I am never hungry. I would like to get down to 170-175 by October. It would be much kinder on my knees and back.

I guess that is enough life history. Not sure what I need to do next to link into the program. I do log my info on the system program daily

2015-02-15 1:30 PM

Is this still going on?? What do I need to do in order to join?? Thanks!!
2015-02-15 2:00 PM

Hi, I'm hoping that the group is still open too.

my name is Scott. I'm 53, I live in NC. and I've decided to try my first TRI. I haven't told anyone yet because then it becomes real and I can't back out. I'm in fair shape now. my current workout routine is 2 days per week I run in the real world usually on trails or the beach for a total of around 6 miles per week. I go to the gym 2 days a week for strength training and run on the treadmill there 6-8 miles per week.

Today I had what I consider my first training session for a TRI. I did 15 minutes of uphill sprints on the treadmill followed by 20 minutes of hard ab and core work followed by 15 minutes on a exercise bike followed by a 15 minute easy run. My plan for now is to add a minute or 2 to the bike and run at the end of each strength workout at the gym.

I'm a little intimidated by the swim. I've always called myself a good swimmer but what that really means is that I'm confident i won't drown when I fall off my surfboard. I've never had any coaching on proper form and I've never tried to swim any distance. I went to the YMCA to sign up for a class but they just had a fire so... any advice on getting ready for swim training before I actually swim?

I'm aiming for a sprint in June.
2015-02-15 4:28 PM

Hi.....is it too late to join your group?
2015-02-16 10:33 AM
in reply to: nblink

User image

Minneapolis, Minnesota
I am hoping this is still open,

Name is Robert I live in Minneapolis, MN and have done several triathlons over the last couple years while I was in college. Now that I am done I have signed up for Boulder 70.3 and Louisville 140.6 and 3x Olympic tri’s this summer for race day preparation.

Currently training 5-7x a week with a variation of swim bike run and weights/kettlebell.

Really looking for a good community to get advice and talk about training with, there are only a handful in Minnesota and most don’t work with my schedule.
2015-02-16 1:48 PM

User image

Chesterfield, Missouri
Hi all!

NAME: Dennis

STORY: Currently 56 years old. When I turned 50 I wasn't feeling great physically, despite a lifetime of staying somewhat fit (mostly running 2 -3 times/week, 3 miles/run, & regular weightlifting.). I set my goal on running more to train for a 10K. Felt better at the end of that year. Next goal was a half marathon. That's when I really got hooked. I discovered I loved long runs. The training also made me want to eat better, get more sleep, cut back on alcohol... Just generally to live a healthier life. By age 52 I felt 15 years younger and I've felt like that ever since. Next it was on to marathons. I ran a couple of those but ended up having to run/walk the last miles (1st time I was under trained, second time I got injured). Still have to get back to that and run a marathon that reflects what I think my potential is.
Meanwhile, when I was forced to take about 4 months off running for Achilles tendonosis I started doing some swimming and biking to keep in shape. As I eased back in to running I didn't want to let go of those, so triathlons became my next goal. When I was within a month of my planned first tri I got transferred from Seattle to St Louis and it was another full year before I actually completed one. I still think of myself as primarily a runner who also dabbles in triathlons.

FAMILY STATUS: Married, two daughters ages 12 and 15.

CURRENT TRAINING: Running 5 days, about 35 miles, a week (when healthy... which can be a problem with me). Swim 2x week, once with a Masters Swim group. Bike: 1 spin class per week. I try to get on my trainer at least one other day per week but I'd say I only average 30 minutes/week on my trainer. Bike is a real weak point for me but should improve in the summer when I can go on a weekly group ride again. I also lift weights 2x/week.

THIS YEAR'S RACES: I did a short indoor tri in January. Plan: 7/15 Newtown Tri (swim .62 miles, bike 20, run 4) and 8/15 Lake St Louis Olympic Tri. I've never said this out loud but sometimes I think about MAYBE giving a HIM a go this year. There is one near me scheduled in June... a little soon for me to get my bike and swim miles up. The even bigger problem would be that more training time would likely cause friction in my family.

2014 RACES: 7/14 Newtown Tri, 8/14 Lake St Louis Olympic Tri.

WEIGHTLOSS: 6'3" and 158lbs. WeightGAIN would probably be in order - but after years of weightlifting I know that just isn't going to happen.

Why I'd be a good mentee: I know I have a lot to learn about the swim and especially the bike. Kind of obsessed with this stuff so I will check in often.

2015-02-16 3:32 PM

User image

Hi all, Mike, I would like to join your group.

NAME: HK

STORY: A friend invited me to participate in a super sprint tri in 2012. I loved the atmosphere, seeing all these people committed to their health. I saw great possibilities for my family and I to enjoy this lifestyle together. I had very good intentions! Since then I had some very good excuses!! The biggest thing is taking the time to train. I haven't committed to anything bc of fear of looking bad with my limited abilities.

FAMILY STATUS: Married with 4 kids.

CURRENT TRAINING: Just finished a 6 week learn to swim program - got me to complete 1200m last session. Now just started a 13 week olympic plan. Swim 2X, Bike 2X, Run 2X.

2014 RACES: spartan race, color race, also did a 10K.

2015 RACES: I am planning on attending the following events: Sprint Ottawa (June) 5150 Tremblant (June), 5150 Ste-Agathe (August).

WEIGHTLOSS: Last summer when I recommitted to my health, I lost 18 lbs and 10% body fat. I've been maintaning and currently am at my ideal weight.

MY FOCUS: I want to stick to my routine and build enough endurance to have the confidence to sign up for a half ironman.

2015-02-16 8:26 PM
in reply to: mark9082

Originally posted by mark9082

My name is Mark Schaefer and I am currently 60 years old. I live in Knightdale, NC for the past 6 years. I have been doing Tri's for the past few years. Actually started when I was 56. I have completed a few sprints, Olympic and in 2012 completed my first Half Ironman. Beach to Battleship in Wilmington, NC. Completed the race in 7.5 hours. The end was not pretty, but it was worth it. Definitely was not trained properly for the race. My goal was to do the full last year, but my body was not ready. I do walk the run portion and last year had many problems with "swimmer Shoulders". I am starting out this year a lot more cautious and hopefully a lot smarter. Need someone to help motivate me, though I do try and stick to a 6 day a week program. Mondays are my off days. I am following one of the training programs that I found on the "Beginner Triathlete" website. I am using the 36 weeks program ( somewhat modified to fit my health and time constraints). I am married and have three boys. Two have been long gone and married and have a 24 year old that just graduated college and is at home looking for a job. He helps me with training sometimes. His problem is that he forgets that I am 35 years older then he is. I was recently weighing in at 205. I AM ONLY 5'8". For the past 6 weeks I have been on a strict diet program which entails no junk food. "what a killer" I have been at about 1600 to 1800 hundred calories daily. It is definitely working and the good thing is that I am never hungry. I would like to get down to 170-175 by October. It would be much kinder on my knees and back.

I guess that is enough life history. Not sure what I need to do next to link into the program. I do log my info on the system program daily

2015-02-17 9:28 PM
in reply to: #5092372

User image

Veteran
Chesapeake, VA
Hey gang, sorry for absence in replies, been having connectivinty issues here. Welcome to all who have joined. For those who asked how, consider yourself joined. Please tell me a little about yourself. I promise to reply to the recent questions and comments when I get back on a functioning computer tomorrow.
Cheers
Mike
2015-02-18 9:24 AM
in reply to: mark9082

User image

Veteran
Chesapeake, VA
Originally posted by mark9082

Mark,
Welcome to the group. The mentor program is a fairly informal gathering. And you tell me what kind of help/advice you'd want. I'll post on here as often as I can spouting wisdom of dubious value. You take what you need. I can see your training logs, so can offer specific help, if you'd like. Welcome to the group.
r/
Mike
2015-02-18 9:25 AM
in reply to: RunningthatRace

User image

Veteran
Chesapeake, VA
Originally posted by RunningthatRace

Is this still going on?? What do I need to do in order to join?? Thanks!!

Hello, and welcome to the group. Please give us a little background about yourself.
Cheers
Mike

2015-02-18 9:32 AM
in reply to: scotthuling

User image

Veteran
Chesapeake, VA
Originally posted by scotthuling

Hi, I'm hoping that the group is still open too.

my name is Scott. I'm 53, I live in NC. and I've decided to try my first TRI. I haven't told anyone yet because then it becomes real and I can't back out. I'm in fair shape now. my current workout routine is 2 days per week I run in the real world usually on trails or the beach for a total of around 6 miles per week. I go to the gym 2 days a week for strength training and run on the treadmill there 6-8 miles per week.

Today I had what I consider my first training session for a TRI. I did 15 minutes of uphill sprints on the treadmill followed by 20 minutes of hard ab and core work followed by 15 minutes on a exercise bike followed by a 15 minute easy run. My plan for now is to add a minute or 2 to the bike and run at the end of each strength workout at the gym.

I'm a little intimidated by the swim. I've always called myself a good swimmer but what that really means is that I'm confident i won't drown when I fall off my surfboard. I've never had any coaching on proper form and I've never tried to swim any distance. I went to the YMCA to sign up for a class but they just had a fire so... any advice on getting ready for swim training before I actually swim?

I'm aiming for a sprint in June.

Scott,
Welcome to the group. Sounds like you have a good start to the bike and run. Unfortunately, the swim has the most "drama" and fear associated with it, despite being the shortest event. The only way to become comfortable in the water is to get in the water. There is no treadmill or spin class or crossfit that can make-up the difference and be close-enough like you can with bike and run. If you don't have a good swimming background, I highly encourage you to get in a class. The Y is a great place to start, so recommend you find one that hasn't burned recently.
At the risk of scaring you further, a swim start in an open water triathlon is a scary thing. Lots of folks thrashing around and running into each other. Has caused many a strong swimmer to have a panic attack and drop out. If there is a triathlon in your area that has an pool rather than open-water event, that may be the better way to start.
r/
Mike
2015-02-18 9:33 AM
in reply to: nblink

User image

Veteran
Chesapeake, VA
Originally posted by nblink

Hi.....is it too late to join your group?

Not at all. Come on in. Please tell us a little about yourself.
2015-02-18 9:34 AM
in reply to: slides

User image

Veteran
Chesapeake, VA
Originally posted by slides

I am hoping this is still open,

Name is Robert I live in Minneapolis, MN and have done several triathlons over the last couple years while I was in college. Now that I am done I have signed up for Boulder 70.3 and Louisville 140.6 and 3x Olympic tri’s this summer for race day preparation.

Currently training 5-7x a week with a variation of swim bike run and weights/kettlebell.

Really looking for a good community to get advice and talk about training with, there are only a handful in Minnesota and most don’t work with my schedule.

Robert,
Welcome to the group.
r/
Mike
2015-02-18 9:37 AM
in reply to: DennisF6

User image

Veteran
Chesapeake, VA
Originally posted by DennisF6

Hi all!

NAME: Dennis

STORY: Currently 56 years old. When I turned 50 I wasn't feeling great physically, despite a lifetime of staying somewhat fit (mostly running 2 -3 times/week, 3 miles/run, & regular weightlifting.). I set my goal on running more to train for a 10K. Felt better at the end of that year. Next goal was a half marathon. That's when I really got hooked. I discovered I loved long runs. The training also made me want to eat better, get more sleep, cut back on alcohol... Just generally to live a healthier life. By age 52 I felt 15 years younger and I've felt like that ever since. Next it was on to marathons. I ran a couple of those but ended up having to run/walk the last miles (1st time I was under trained, second time I got injured). Still have to get back to that and run a marathon that reflects what I think my potential is.
Meanwhile, when I was forced to take about 4 months off running for Achilles tendonosis I started doing some swimming and biking to keep in shape. As I eased back in to running I didn't want to let go of those, so triathlons became my next goal. When I was within a month of my planned first tri I got transferred from Seattle to St Louis and it was another full year before I actually completed one. I still think of myself as primarily a runner who also dabbles in triathlons.

FAMILY STATUS: Married, two daughters ages 12 and 15.

CURRENT TRAINING: Running 5 days, about 35 miles, a week (when healthy... which can be a problem with me). Swim 2x week, once with a Masters Swim group. Bike: 1 spin class per week. I try to get on my trainer at least one other day per week but I'd say I only average 30 minutes/week on my trainer. Bike is a real weak point for me but should improve in the summer when I can go on a weekly group ride again. I also lift weights 2x/week.

THIS YEAR'S RACES: I did a short indoor tri in January. Plan: 7/15 Newtown Tri (swim .62 miles, bike 20, run 4) and 8/15 Lake St Louis Olympic Tri. I've never said this out loud but sometimes I think about MAYBE giving a HIM a go this year. There is one near me scheduled in June... a little soon for me to get my bike and swim miles up. The even bigger problem would be that more training time would likely cause friction in my family.

2014 RACES: 7/14 Newtown Tri, 8/14 Lake St Louis Olympic Tri.

WEIGHTLOSS: 6'3" and 158lbs. WeightGAIN would probably be in order - but after years of weightlifting I know that just isn't going to happen.

Why I'd be a good mentee: I know I have a lot to learn about the swim and especially the bike. Kind of obsessed with this stuff so I will check in often.

Dennis,
Welcome to the group. Understand all above. This can be a tough hobby/lifestyle to manage. I also know achilles tendinosis very well. It plagued me on and off for 3 years until I finally "fixed it". Of course, my solution is not the preferred fix. I got hit by a car and had the tendon detach, so had to get it reattached...
r/
Mike
2015-02-18 9:43 AM
in reply to: HK8

User image

Veteran
Chesapeake, VA
Originally posted by HK8

Hi all, Mike, I would like to join your group.

NAME: HK

STORY: A friend invited me to participate in a super sprint tri in 2012. I loved the atmosphere, seeing all these people committed to their health. I saw great possibilities for my family and I to enjoy this lifestyle together. I had very good intentions! Since then I had some very good excuses!! The biggest thing is taking the time to train. I haven't committed to anything bc of fear of looking bad with my limited abilities.

FAMILY STATUS: Married with 4 kids.

CURRENT TRAINING: Just finished a 6 week learn to swim program - got me to complete 1200m last session. Now just started a 13 week olympic plan. Swim 2X, Bike 2X, Run 2X.

2014 RACES: spartan race, color race, also did a 10K.

2015 RACES: I am planning on attending the following events: Sprint Ottawa (June) 5150 Tremblant (June), 5150 Ste-Agathe (August).

WEIGHTLOSS: Last summer when I recommitted to my health, I lost 18 lbs and 10% body fat. I've been maintaning and currently am at my ideal weight.

MY FOCUS: I want to stick to my routine and build enough endurance to have the confidence to sign up for a half ironman.

HK,
Welcome to the group. Lack of confidence or fear of looking bad/ being last in a race is a big fear in a majority of triathletes. I'd say its probably the most limiting factor for people signing up for more races. The beauty of this sport, however, is that you are only racing yourself (unless you are being paid). Forget that there is anyone else there and just do your best and achieve a personal goal. I rode my first races on a walmart mountain bike and had kids pass me on big-wheels. Sure it was embarrassing, but you suck it up and push on. I even did an Xterra mountain bike race where I spent the vast majority of my time pushing my bike on the course because I had no idea how to ride a trail. I was dead-last on the bike but did manage to pass some folks on the run. You will never be the "worst" on a course and in fact in some cases it may be more "fun" to bring up the rear. Look at the Kona race on TV...the most entertaining and largest cheering crowds occur at the 17 hour mark, cheering all those who are just barely making the finish.
Cheers
Mike

2015-02-18 9:49 AM

User image

Veteran
Chesapeake, VA
Ok gang,
I think I've caught up with everyones posting. Welcome one and all. I will be sending a group message here shortly in order to provide another way for us to reach out to each other. If you don't have anything in your inbox by the end of the day, please let me know.

So, with the winter apocalypse going on in most of the USA, hows training coming? I know mine frankly sucks and the looming HIM in May is starting to become a terrifying prospect. I have adjusted my goal from a time based target to now just hoping I can cross the finish line before they start packing everything up.
If you are riding and running outdoors still, with snow on the ground. Good for you, but be extra careful about the idiot drivers out there. Many folks think that just because they own a SUV, they can drive in the snow.

Cheers
Mike
2015-02-18 9:49 AM

User image

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Excellent thanks for the acceptance.

Well now that I have the time to actually write more than a couple sentences here you go. I am 25 years old 6ft and 175lb as of today and engaged to be married Oct 25th 2015. I’m also a recent college grad and landed my first “real” job this summer, it took me a few years to figure out what I wanted to do anything from a pilot to personal trainer to even a nurse but I settled on a mechanical designer. During my first year at school (2012) I ran across the 2011 Kona championships on YouTube and was hooked. We all know when you’re in college you do anything to keep from doing homework :-). I think by the end of the weekend I had watched as much as I could and started researching events, gear, training plans etc.

The following summer (2013) I did my first sprint, needless to say it was a horrible experience that I look back on often to remind myself of what NOT to do. I think my time was around 1:40. The remainder of the summer of 2013 was spent mostly biking with my new Fuji gran fondo and swimming.

When 2014 rolled around I was extremely busy between school and my internship, school went every day from 7:30AM – 1:00PM and then I was straight to work until 7:00 PM so my time to work out was minimal. Once the lakes stated to thaw and the trails were clear damn near May almost, I was able to get back out on my bike and really put the miles on. Towards the end of the school year I convinced one of my friends that he needs to start riding he was 50lbs over weigh and has since lost 45lbs and put on some muscle and is now my training partner for all triathlons. The summer was excellent training for me I put on around 1500 miles in 3 months and then Adam my friend from school talked me into one last sprint for the season. This was his first tri which he took 10th in and I took 4th, this was another excellent learning opportunity since I was 2nd off of the bike but lacked training on the run.

It was decided after the race we would do an ironman next year so here we are. We are currently signed up for Boulder 70.3 & Louisville 140.6 and several local Sprints and Olympics. I look forward to seeing how this group progresses in the future.
2015-02-18 9:52 AM
in reply to: RockHead

User image

Kalispell, Montana
Originally posted by RockHead

Mike,
It seems like all the training plans that I have looked at are designed for a single event (i.e. build up, peak, taper off to race day). What does person do if they have a race planned say a month after the first one they trained for? Just follow the last four weeks of the plan they are using or are there maintenance plans out there? Is there a different approach?
2015-02-18 5:47 PM
in reply to: #5094139

User image

Veteran
Chesapeake, VA
Tom,
Sorry, I failed to reply to that one. A maintenance plan is usually what folks use once they've done their first race of the season. 4 weeks is a pretty rapid turnaround though, given most take a week or so to recover after a race, plus a taper prior to a race. What I've done back when I had back to back races, was just repeat the last couple of weeks of whatever training plan I had been using to get to the first race. You'll have to really judge by how you feel after the first race. What hurts, what didn't go well during the race that needs polishing, etc.
r/
Mike
2015-02-19 9:07 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

Cypress, Texas
I hope it's not too late to join

NAME: Markus

STORY: 44 years old. Been trying to do a triathlon for quite a long time now, but due to planned and unplanned family additions, injuries and a major sickness have not been able to.

FAMILY STATUS: Married with 4 kids (18, 16, 4 and 2 1/2)

CURRENT TRAINING: Gymnastics and swimming at the moment, have not picked up my running and biking yet.

THIS YEAR'S RACES: 2 or 3 sprints.

2014 RACES: None

WEIGHTLOSS: I put on 10 pounds since Thanksgiving that need to go plus maybe another 10.

MY FOCUS: I contracted Guillain Barre Syndrome in January of 2013 that impacted my peripheral nerves in my arms and legs, my Vestibulo–ocular reflex as well as my autonomic nervous system (irregular heart rates, low body temperature etc.). I'm finally at a point where most everything is back to normal and would like to celebrate by finally finishing at least a sprint triathlon.

Edited by johnthecat 2015-02-19 10:09 AM

2015-02-19 12:46 PM
in reply to: #5081610

User image

Veteran
Chesapeake, VA
Markus,
Welcome to the group!
R/
Mike
2015-02-20 6:23 AM

User image

Hey all, hope everyone's training is doing well. I have two questions:

1) I was looking at signing up details for races this summer and read about not being allowed to listen to music or making calls during race - ok that makes sense - and didn't see anything about just using iPhone as bike cycling device. Would that be allowed? I use the Strava app and wonder if I'll be able to keep my normal set up on race day. 

2) When you run, how important is it to track your cadence?

Thanks! 

2015-02-20 9:35 AM
in reply to: HK8

User image

Veteran
Chesapeake, VA
Originally posted by HK8

Hey all, hope everyone's training is doing well. I have two questions:

1) I was looking at signing up details for races this summer and read about not being allowed to listen to music or making calls during race - ok that makes sense - and didn't see anything about just using iPhone as bike cycling device. Would that be allowed? I use the Strava app and wonder if I'll be able to keep my normal set up on race day. 

2) When you run, how important is it to track your cadence?

Thanks! 

HK,
I'd need to track down the official rules to quote from, but I'm pretty sure that you cannot use the iPhone simply because it has the ability to do the things that are not allowed, whether you "plan" to use them or not.

As to importance of tracking cadence, this'll sound lame, but it depends on how important it is to you. Whether its Heart Rate, Cadence, Power or aura-color, if you use it as a metric to measure your performance and have a target you want to meet (that you've validated by training with it), then its important to keep using it in the race. However, race conditions can be very different than training conditions. I know some folks who swear by cadence in tracking/maintaining run performance. If you have been using it in training and you find it useful in order to help you maintain pace without starting too fast or too slow, then keep using it.
For me, in the past, I've used all kinds of metrics during training but have never bothered to track during a race. The addition of adrenaline, peer pressure and other intangibles on race day tend to throw off any plan I've ever tried to use. Of course, this causes me to tend to start too fast and blow up at the end of a race. Or operate at 120% for a race and need months to recover after.
2015-02-20 9:55 AM

HI Every one

Is this still an active? I would love to join this group.

THanks,

Mara
New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Why not "Tri"? - Closed Rss Feed  

of 9

RELATED POSTS

Anthony Tatasciore Tri with Tat -CLOSED Pages: 1 2 3

Started by AZChief
Views: 9347 Posts: 72

2015-10-15 4:35 PM Ro~

Todd's Tri Turtles 4 (Beginner, Sprint, 5K, 10K) CLOSED Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44

Started by Hunting Triathlete
Views: 33273 Posts: 1079

2015-12-30 11:15 PM 2NewKnees

Successful Triathlon Training, by Fred D - OPEN

Started by Fred D
Views: 1047 Posts: 2

2015-01-21 6:28 AM juanjaramillo

Baowolf's fun in the sun Mentor Group (Open)

Started by Baowolf
Views: 65 Posts: 1

2014-05-18 1:30 AM Baowolf

Playmobil31's Group - Open

Started by playmobil31
Views: 65 Posts: 1

2011-12-18 3:37 PM playmobil31
RELATED ARTICLES
date : March 12, 2014
author : TeamMPI
comments : 1
The majority of new triathletes see the open water swim as their biggest stumbling block. Here are four steps to help you have a better swim experience in your first (or next) triathlon.

date : June 14, 2012
author : IndoIronYanti
comments : 4
MAPS is Meditation, Acclimatization, Practice, and Strategy, which are key for giving you the confidence and skills to execute the open-water swim in a triathlon well.
date : September 15, 2011
comments : 0
Don't be scared for the swim! Gain more confidence for your open water swims with these tips

date : February 23, 2009
author : mrakes1
comments : 0
I usually have at least one workout per day, sometimes two or three, but I spend about all in-between time eating. I am not gaining weight, but I am not losing weight either. Should I be concerned?