General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Hello from Michigan! Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2015-01-12 8:42 PM

User image

Subject: Hello from Michigan!
Why does Michigan have it's own board? Are we really that awesome?

I have lurked a bit when I had specific questions, but figured it was time to chime in! My name is Anne, I have one triathlon behind me in 2013, and 12+ years of running. My husband is a cycling enthusiast, so between his cycling know-how and my running expertise, I am pretty well covered in gear and fitness knowledge. I am a little less knowledgeable about swimming, but I have discovered I LOVE lap swimming. Most of my questions are going to be about bike-specific racing tidbits and training plans, because I usually just run and toss in some cycling and weights as cross training. I joined a local tri team and have only been to two practices but I am loving it so far! I ran my first marathon this past fall so I am looking forward to shorter distance racing, building up my strength, and the fun challenge that is triathlon.

2015-01-12 10:19 PM
in reply to: anneozzy

User image

Master
Chapel Hill, NC
Subject: RE: Hello from Michigan!
Originally posted by anneozzy

Why does Michigan have it's own board? Are we really that awesome?

I have lurked a bit when I had specific questions, but figured it was time to chime in! My name is Anne, I have one triathlon behind me in 2013, and 12+ years of running. My husband is a cycling enthusiast, so between his cycling know-how and my running expertise, I am pretty well covered in gear and fitness knowledge. I am a little less knowledgeable about swimming, but I have discovered I LOVE lap swimming. Most of my questions are going to be about bike-specific racing tidbits and training plans, because I usually just run and toss in some cycling and weights as cross training. I joined a local tri team and have only been to two practices but I am loving it so far! I ran my first marathon this past fall so I am looking forward to shorter distance racing, building up my strength, and the fun challenge that is triathlon.

We're all awesome!!! Welcome and happy training!!
New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Hello from Michigan! Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Hello from Michigan

Started by srs8093
Views: 934 Posts: 11

2008-04-09 8:47 PM berlinsd

Hello from MIchigan!

Started by })i({RunnerGirl
Views: 681 Posts: 4

2007-12-22 8:49 PM daspanglers

Hello from Michigan