How many kcal do you eat????

2015-01-16 2:49 AM
in reply to: mya51

User image

Extreme Veteran
Subject: RE: eat 11,000 kcal???
I've had days like that.

On those days I eat WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT LOL

There is a reason people were AMAZED by the amount of food Michael PHelps was taking in during his olympic prep. He NEEDED IT! :p
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » eat 11,000 kcal??? Rss Feed  
RELATED ARTICLES
date : March 28, 2011
author : Nancy Clark
comments : 0
What should you do when your food rules start taking over your life?

date : October 6, 2010
The same athletes who worry about event-day fueling often neglect their day to day training diet. The question this article answers is, “What should I eat before, during and after I train?”
date : June 25, 2010
comments : 4
Ever wonder what’s best to eat during long runs, bike rides or other exercise that lasts more than 60 to 90 minutes?

date : April 1, 2008
comments : 1
Coaches and parents alike want their athletes to eat well and be healthy. The struggling athletes just want people to stop policing their eating and exercise.
date : February 7, 2008
comments : 1
The suggestions guide you towards an eating style that's simple and practical, yet can effectively help you eat well to perform well, despite today’s bewildering food environment.

date : November 4, 2007
Are you a mindless eater? Do you eat too much at meals? Or do you graze throughout the day? Start getting rid of those bad habits today.
date : October 3, 2006
Questions arise among health-conscious athletes: Should I eat fish or avoid it? Does the risk of mercury poisoning and PCB toxins outweigh the health benefits from eating fish?

date : May 1, 2006
author : mrakes1
comments : 2
Eating more on hard days and less on lighter days. When do we need to consume calories before workouts to keep us fueled?