BT Development New Products and Sales! » Electrolyte drink Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2015-01-19 9:26 AM

User image

Veteran
Puerto Aventuras
Subject: Electrolyte drink
Hi guys,

Its great to be back here. We are bringing a new Electrolyte drink into the US and I would like to have some BT athletes test it and give us your feedback and participate in our testimonials. This is what I and all our group used for our Ironman training and by far what best suited our hydration needs without all the sugar and GI issues. I rather let the product speak for itself. If you are interested please PM me and I will contact you to set up shipment.

Have a great one!

Gerry
New Thread
BT Development New Products and Sales! » Electrolyte drink Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Blu Frog Energy Drink

Started by johnhlindsey
Views: 2524 Posts: 4

2013-10-03 6:00 PM johnhlindsey

INFINIT ANNOUNCES EGGNOG RECOVERY DRINK

Started by infinIT 1
Views: 3882 Posts: 6

2009-12-16 8:00 PM 1stTimeTri
RELATED ARTICLES
date : August 13, 2014
author : Enduropacks.com
comments : 4
I drink during my runs but I am a profuse sweater and it seems like I just can't keep up with my fluid needs. Would it be helpful to switch to an electrolyte drink for my fluid needs?

date : January 20, 2011
author : AMSSM
comments : 1
Feeling bloated during training and racing is a common concern with endurance sports like triathlon. More salt or more water? Read more!
date : May 21, 2010
author : Nancy Clark
comments : 1
If you are a fitness exerciser, you are unlikely to need extra electrolytes to replace those lost in sweat. If you exercise hard for more than four hours in the heat, replacment may be needed.

date : May 6, 2009
comments : 0
While there is a time and a place for engineered sports foods, many athletes needlessly waste a lot of money misusing them. The purpose of this article is to help you become an informed consumer.
date : June 17, 2008
author : mrakes1
Sport drinks replenish what is lost during exercise, such as electrolytes, water, sugar, while energy drinks are designed to provide a boost in energy.

date : May 19, 2008
comments : 2
Alcohol and athletics is a dangerous duo. Serious recreational runners drink more than their sedentary counterparts. This article lists several of the negative consequences of alcohol.
date : September 5, 2004
author : Team BT
Important terms and definitions for many words encountered in the world of triathlons

date : September 5, 2004
author : Team BT
During this past year, I’ve found that there are secrets “out there” - hidden fitness secrets and tips.