Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » Garmin Uploads via Garmin Connect Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2015-01-21 5:24 AM

Subject: Garmin Uploads via Garmin Connect
Hi All - for all those with problems uploading their Garmin training data directly to BT, there is another option which seems to work better: LINKING your BT account to Garmin Connect. For those of you with a Garmin Connect account, simply edit try the following:

1. Go to "Edit" your BT Personal Profile. Hover mouse cursor over your user name in the upper corner of the page (where it says Hello, Username), then go to My Profile. Once on the My Profile Page, click on the grey "Edit My Profile" menu button
2. Go to Training Log settings on the left hand side menu (bottom of the menu) - click on and you should see "Device Upload" as a menu item.
3. Click on "Device Upload" and link your Garmin Connect account to your BT account.

If you don't have a Garmin Connect account - worth signing up for, depends on your personal preferences.

Worked for me like a charm today- linked my account yesterday. It only, as far as I can see, starts to uploadson the day AFTER you link the two accounts and does not import any previous data. Otherwise, seems the two are well connected and no more frustration with uploading.

In any case, has solve me beating the desk on Garmin Communicator not working (or stopping).

Good luck and feel free to post any more tips or tricks!

Thanks,

Mike
"Anything is possible!"

2015-01-22 8:26 AM
in reply to: mpreuss

Subject: RE: Garmin Uploads via Garmin Connect - UPDATE
Hi all - after two days of updating, I can confirm that all data loaded to Garmin Connect has now linked and updated my BT account automatically. IT works and it works in almost real time. So, I highly recommend, for those with problems updating their Garmin Data directly to BT, to use the alternative method of linking your Garmin Connect account to your BT account.

Best regards, Mike
New Thread
Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » Garmin Uploads via Garmin Connect Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Not saving Lap data via Garmin Download

Started by bgrabowski
Views: 1131 Posts: 3

2011-03-10 10:41 PM bgrabowski

Garmin upload issue - worked previously but no longer uploading

Started by webster84
Views: 3891 Posts: 13

2011-03-04 8:24 AM RockTractor

Upload directly from Garmin Connect?

Started by Hook'em
Views: 1541 Posts: 2

2011-01-07 4:13 PM marmadaddy

Upload TO Garmin, not download FROM Garmin

Started by Afletcher
Views: 1322 Posts: 3

2011-01-02 11:09 AM Afletcher

Garmin not connecting.

Started by GatorDeb
Views: 1257 Posts: 5

2011-01-01 2:43 PM marmadaddy
RELATED ARTICLES
date : November 12, 2009
author : Coach AJ
comments : 0
In this review, we put the Garmin Forerunner 405 and the Suunto T6C heart-rate and GPS watches through the wringers.

date : September 28, 2009
author : Coach AJ
New products from Athlete 3, Fuji, Garmin, Kestrel, LiveStrong, Reynolds, Scott, Specialized, Shimano and Vision Tech
date : June 18, 2008
author : Team BT
comments : 3
Easily transfer your workout data from your Garmin, Polar, Timex and more directly into your BT training log. Eliminate the manual entries. Save time!

date : March 26, 2008
author : Team BT
Instructions on how to directly upload routes from your Garmin training device into your training logs.