General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Cobb fifty five Jof Saddle Thoughts Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2015-02-22 7:54 PM

Subject: Cobb fifty five Jof Saddle Thoughts
I just purchased the Cobb fifty five Jof saddle so I thought I would give some quick thoughts. The saddle quality is very good IMO. It seems very well built. I won't comment on weight because that wasn't a big concern for me. Others I know have complained about it. Install was easy. It's a saddle so normal install. I followed Cobb cyclings guidelines on their website as far as positioning of the saddle. My previous saddles was the stock fizik on my cervelo p2. The Cobb is wider in the back. The Cobb also doesn't seem to have a lot of padding but it seems to be enough. My first ride was a 30 mile ride. The Cobb saddle was awesome. I had zero rubbing or soreness. Compared to the fizik it was a dream saddle. I'll see how it goes after a few more rides but it felt awesome so far.

2015-03-17 12:11 AM
in reply to: TriTampa2

User image

Regular
Tucson, AZ
Subject: RE: Cobb fifty five Jof Saddle Thoughts
Saddles are very individual. I've been personally on the Cobb Max since 2010 and I love it but I have heard many good things about the Jof 55 and Randee as well. I'm hopefully some day going to test them out, but for now the Max works just great.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Cobb fifty five Jof Saddle Thoughts Rss Feed