General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Partial or full dentures? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2015-02-24 6:03 AM

Subject: Partial or full dentures?
Is anyone familiar with with different denture options?Well, I'm thinking about getting dentures, but I still have a third of my teeth left. I've heard of partial dentures, is it the right option for me? I'm having a lot of trouble while talking and eating normally, besides I am an athlete. I desperately wanna find a solution for this. Has anyone got any advice. I'm gonna meet a dentist from Sierra Dental clinic ( suggested by my friend ) this week. I thought before meeting him I should be having an awareness to what I'm going to be subjected to. I've tried browsing to find out how the dental denture procedure goes, and I found it to be a little complicated.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Partial or full dentures? Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Partial Lung Collapse?

Started by rowotter
Views: 1576 Posts: 3

2013-01-01 8:15 AM topolina

Partial Knee Replacement

Started by baran072597
Views: 5802 Posts: 23

2013-04-17 2:26 PM johnteylor

Tear/Partial Labial in Shoulder

Started by kuota3
Views: 4184 Posts: 13

2009-03-31 4:52 PM Patrick Ward

partial knee replacement feb 11

Started by wplummer
Views: 1224 Posts: 6

2009-02-17 6:10 PM SevenZulu

Partial tear of my ACL

Started by jerzenativ
Views: 930 Posts: 4

2008-12-08 4:14 PM sma777
RELATED ARTICLES
date : November 20, 2007
author : mikericci
comments : 0
Executing this full Ironman plan for 17 weeks would give people with one Ironman under their belts very good preparation for a 2nd and 3rd. Preferably, you should have a 6:30 or faster HIM time.

date : August 7, 2007
author : AMSSM
What would cause my foot to fall asleep after running about 3 miles and then have a numb spot on the top of my instep?
date : July 10, 2007
author : Ontherun
Having three seasons under my belt I thought I knew what I was doing. That all changed with a few new challenges and a bunch of new friends.

date : July 30, 2006
author : IRONVIKING
If a heart patient can do these things, then so can those of you who haven't been split open like a fish and sewn back together.
date : October 30, 2005
This program should be used for an athlete who has been following the progression of the Half Iron Distance program and is 12 weeks out from their first Iron distance race.

date : October 26, 2005
This Intermediate 20 week plan is a quick ramp up in overall volume, but with 20 weeks to train only, it is a gradual and safe approach because of the alternating weeks of the long run/bike.
date : October 24, 2005
comments : 3
This program should be used for an athlete whose goal is to run a marathon in the 3:00-4:30 range and has a good running base in the past 8-12 weeks.

date : April 3, 2005
author : sherrick
comments : 19
This training plan is written to prepare you for your first Ironman. While just a beginner’s plan, the hours per week start at a significant 8 hours.