BT Development New Products and Sales! » Road ID bands Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2015-03-08 10:31 PM

Subject: Road ID bands
If you are new to the world of Triathlon, I would love to introduce you to the Road ID bands. I have one myself that I love and wear anytime I am indoors or outdoors training. I have an article about Road ID and am currently hosting a giveaway for a $35 e-coupon to Road ID.com on my blog. Would love to give a triathlete or outdoor enthusiast a chance to win. Check out the giveaway at http://www.trihardmom.com/2015/03/training-and-road-id-giveaway.htm...

Train hard and Tri hard!!

Audrey
www.trihardmom.com
New Thread
BT Development New Products and Sales! » Road ID bands Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Kids Aero Road / Tri Bikes (24x1" wheels)

Started by Valdora
Views: 2302 Posts: 4

2015-02-17 7:42 PM simpsonbo

Share the Road Modern Vintage Design t shirt

Started by Maks Tri
Views: 1114 Posts: 1

2014-09-04 4:08 PM Maks Tri

Switch Aero System: Aero Position AND Road Position on a Single Bike

Started by redshift
Views: 3271 Posts: 1

2013-06-04 12:32 PM redshift

NEW COBB CYCLING SHC ROAD SADDLE

Started by CobbCycling
Views: 4160 Posts: 1

2010-09-15 6:42 PM CobbCycling

The New Zinn & the Art of Road Bike Maintenance Is Here!

Started by VeloPress
Views: 4213 Posts: 1

2009-08-23 11:10 AM VeloPress
RELATED ARTICLES
date : February 19, 2013
author : AMSSM
comments : 5
I have this very annoying IT band pain in my left knee only. It comes and goes out of nowhere. Last year I had it and took three months off and now slowly started back up.

date : May 29, 2012
comments : 0
I have a tight IT band on my left leg, but my right knee's pain is in a slightly different area, more in the joint, on the outside of the knee. Is this still an IT band issue?
date : August 11, 2011
author : FitWerx
comments : 1
Dean from Fitwerx answers a BT member question about what kind of bike should be the "next bike."

date : April 20, 2009
I'm considering a road frame buildup, what considerations should I take into account when swapping all of my components from my current setup to a new frame?
date : December 27, 2008
comments : 9
Are you a beginner triathlete? This video will compare triathlon bikes and road bikes to help you figure out what is best for you as you begin your triathlon training.

date : July 15, 2008
comments : 2
So lately when I run after about 3 miles I get a nasty pain on the outside of my knee area. I have been assuming it is IT band syndrome? What can I do to help this?
date : October 3, 2007
The symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, recovery and prevention of iliotibial band syndrome caused by excessive friction of the distal portion of the iliotibial band during activities like running.

date : November 19, 2006
comments : 1
When athletes have an imbalance, either due to core weakness or in this case uneven terrain, this can produce strain anywhere along the IT band, but most commonly along the outside of the knee.