General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Rocket Science Rocket Bag vs Elite Bag Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2015-03-20 2:53 PM

User image

Subject: Rocket Science Rocket Bag vs Elite Bag
Has anyone been able to compare these two bags in person? If so, I would love to here your thoughts and opinions of the two.

Thanks,
Kenny Hines
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Rocket Science Rocket Bag vs Elite Bag Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Rocket Science Sport Race belt

Started by sjhodgson
Views: 1881 Posts: 5

2010-10-08 10:02 PM sjhodgson

Softride Rocket vs. Raleigh Competition in an Ironman

Started by cornerofdivision
Views: 1566 Posts: 4

2008-10-13 9:29 AM bschulte

Rocket Science Sports Elite Triathlon Pack

Started by SpencerSalmon
Views: 820 Posts: 4

2007-10-31 11:57 AM Hinch45

LG Rocket vs. Chrono

Started by TH3_FRB
Views: 596 Posts: 3

2005-11-30 10:30 AM TH3_FRB

transition bag, back pack, duffel bag

Started by snoopy
Views: 982 Posts: 4

2005-05-13 5:48 PM trimom3
RELATED ARTICLES
date : February 17, 2013
author : hoffsquared
comments : 0
I was pretty excited to test out a triathlon-specific gear bag. I'm on the lookout for something functional, comfortable, and maybe even a bit stylish.

date : December 10, 2012
author : XLAB Hydration
XLAB releases the Stealth Pocket and the Rocket Pocket series of aero bags.
date : March 10, 2009
author : t3coach1
Looking to shave some time off and improve your swim efficiency during your races? We review the Rocket Skin Suit by Rocket Science Sports.

date : September 10, 2007
author : DominiqueL
comments : 1
The folks at RSS weren’t happy with the 4.75, so they updated the backpack and sent me a new one. They have continued engineering this already fantastic bag to make it even better.
date : March 8, 2007
author : Iron MaYden
comments : 2
How tricked out can someone make a triathlon duffel bag that stands out from the rest?

date : June 6, 2006
The Elite wetsuit was redesigned four times before going to the market in order to maximize its benefits. Does all this speed come at the expense of comfort? I had to find out.
Until now, I have shied away from triathlon-specific gear bags. They were just too small for my needs. So imagine my skepticism the day the RRS Triathlon Backpack showed up on my door.

Rocket Science Sports has applied its hyper-technical approach to designing a water bottle. The result is a water bottle with dimples similar to those on a golf ball.