General Discussion Triathlon Talk » New Race to the Toughman Half Iron Series Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2015-03-31 11:31 AM

User image

Champion
Subject: New Race to the Toughman Half Iron Series

The TOUGHMAN Half Iron series has added another location making them the 2nd LARGEST Half Iron Series with 11 locations in the US. We are pleased to announce the addition of TOUGHMAN Ga, Chattahoochee Challenge to the TOUGHMAN Half Iron series. Formerly the Chattahoochee Challenge Half,  TOUGHMAN Ga, Chattahoochee Challenge will take place in Columbus on 4/23/16. “Having Tri Columbus join our family of races is in line with our philosophy of providing a standardized, great race experience but in keeping with the local grass roots feel.”

This will be a qualifier for the TOUGHMAN Half Iron Series Championship NY that will take place on Sept 11th 2016.

Registration for all races are open at www.TOUGHMANTri.com

About Tri Columbus

Tri Columbus GA is a premier sports firm specializing in event production, management, and corporate sports marketing development. Dedicated to the creation, development and management of participant and endurance sports including those of running, swimming, and cycling, Tri Columbus Ga produces events in the local and surrounding communities.   

ABOUT the TOUGHMAN Half Iron Series

The TOUGHMAN Series is currently 11 races in the US with locations in: FL, Columbus Ga, Richmond IN, Tupper Lake NY, Sherwood WI, Ocean Shores WA, Chisago MN, Pell City AL, Provo UT and Santa Fe NM. The series Championship in Croton on Hudson New York has a closed bike course with over $30,000 worth of age group awards as well as a $4500 cash purse!

for more information www.TOUGHMANTri.com

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » New Race to the Toughman Half Iron Series Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Inaugural Toughman Florida Half and Tough Kids Florida

Started by Ron
Views: 1564 Posts: 2

2015-02-20 8:49 AM cannedham1

Anyone do Westchester Toughman Half in NY?

Started by zaugfear
Views: 875 Posts: 5

2013-04-02 11:51 PM arcee52

New Race Series Mini-sprint to Full Iron distance- Dave Scott part of it

Started by TexasMPGal
Views: 1708 Posts: 8

2011-07-18 9:06 AM FELTGood

Toughman Half Iron in Croton, NY

Started by 3leftys
Views: 753 Posts: 3

2010-09-13 8:11 PM 3leftys

New Jersey Devilman Half Iron Triathlon - May 15th, 2005

Started by 510climbergirl
Views: 801 Posts: 8

2005-01-26 1:55 PM kleinrider
RELATED ARTICLES
date : May 20, 2014
author : leighdodd
comments : 0
My issue is that I am currently deployed and training outside is proving difficult, especially on the bike. I have found a safe 10km running loop but I am struggling with the bike training.

date : June 28, 2012
author : writingrunner
How my first half iron distance triathlon brought back feelings of high school competition.
date : December 11, 2009
author : Amy Kuitse
comments : 6
I just finished the NYC marathon on Sunday and I think I'm going to venture into triathlons. I am doing an Olympic distance and I want to do a 70.3 next year too. Any advice?

date : September 22, 2009
author : Ali Winslow
Is it realistic to race a sprint and Olympic distance race within 2-3 weeks of one another to gauge my progress before tackling the half Ironman?
date : August 21, 2008
author : vm354
comments : 1
How Pilates training helped a wanna-be triathlete realize the goal of completing a half-Ironman, Ironman 70.3 Rhode Island.

date : July 10, 2007
author : Ontherun
Having three seasons under my belt I thought I knew what I was doing. That all changed with a few new challenges and a bunch of new friends.
date : September 3, 2005
author : chrisandniki
This is not an easy task, especially for the “9-to-5er” with family. But you can do it – all without sacrificing your marriage, job or family.

date : February 28, 2005
author : sherrick
A 26 week, 6 race series plan for faster performance. A SILVER/GOLD member plan.