Australian Triathlon Forum Victoria » Triathlon Training Outfit Rss Feed  
Moderators: kaqphin, alicefoeller Reply
2015-04-05 2:29 AM

Subject: Triathlon Training Outfit
Hi Everyone,

I am trying to find some training shorts & top which I can wear whilst swimming. I am a size 22-24 in shorts and am finding it very difficult to find shorts over a size 16.

I am wanting to start swimming ASAP as I have not swum since I was a kid and am planning to do my first ever triathlon in October.

Does anyone know where I would be able to find plus sized shorts (the top I am a size 18-20 so I should be able to find something)

Thanks in advance

2015-04-12 12:54 AM
in reply to: sheppgal1990

User image

Subject: RE: Triathlon Training Outfit
Where abouts do you live?

THere's a shop here in Melbourne called Aquashop, I think they are a part of a chain... I can't speak from personal experience regarding plus size shorts as I resemble a malnourished stick... But whenever I have been in there and they don't have something, they are always happy to order in and hold for you
New Thread
Australian Triathlon Forum Victoria » Triathlon Training Outfit Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Triathlon Research

Started by SusieRom
Views: 1912 Posts: 1

2013-06-15 7:19 PM SusieRom

Triathlon training buddies!

Started by jharrington632
Views: 3607 Posts: 1

2012-12-06 4:14 AM jharrington632

Training parter for open swim / Melbourne, St kilda Area

Started by dmalcantara
Views: 2646 Posts: 3

2011-02-06 7:31 PM cottoneyes

Geelong Training

Started by lquick79
Views: 3454 Posts: 5

2011-10-29 11:09 PM Spryzing

Training partner - St Kilda/ South Melbourne Pages: 1 2

Started by thur008
Views: 4904 Posts: 35

2010-08-30 11:40 PM mmh
RELATED ARTICLES
date : March 12, 2013
author : mistymills
comments : 5
Dog training techniques have surprising parallels to triathlon training and race preparation. All the lessons I THOUGHT were for my dogs started seeming very applicable to me! Here's what I learned.

date : September 6, 2011
author : alicefoeller
comments : 0
The pros and cons of training with a group or training partner
date : July 28, 2011
author : NiceTriCoaching
comments : 1
If you're training your swim, bike and run, you're almost halfway there! This article explores what most athletes miss, and how to integrate it into your training plan.

date : February 10, 2011
author : IndoIronYanti
comments : 7
This article describes what triathlon base training is, how to do it, and what type of benefits you'll get from building a solid base in your endurance training.
date : February 3, 2011
author : alicefoeller
comments : 4
Scheduling workouts in the Custom Training Plan Creator for an ideal, balanced, injury-free season

date : October 2, 2007
author : docgill
Is it possible for loners to work in a small group and still have plenty of time on their own? Training in small groups can give many benefits.
date : August 31, 2004
author : smeeko
At first triathlon training may seem scary and that is why I will try to summarize a few tips for whoever wants to try and get their feet wet with triathlon. I can assure you that you will be hooked.

date : August 29, 2004
author : Ron
comments : 1
Program outline of the 16 and 20 week sprint triathlon training plan overviews.