General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Selling Nathan Hydration Vest and SkirtSports skirts Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2015-04-09 1:06 AM

User image

Veteran
Columbus, OH
Subject: Selling Nathan Hydration Vest and SkirtSports skirts
I have a Nathan Hydration vest for sale and a bunch of SkirtSports Marathon Chic skirts for donation.

The hydration vest was used a handful of times (less than 5). It is an Intensity 2L women's vest from the 2014 line (http://www.runningwarehouse.com/...descpage-NIRV13.html). I can post additional pictures if needed. The pack is in great condition. $20 shipped USPS for with payment by paypal.
The skirts are all size small Marathon chic skirts. They are all the model with the zip pocket in the center of the back except for one pair the zip pocket is on the side of the back. All of them have been worn and washed repeatedly but are still in good shape. I have just switched to wearing other bottoms so am getting rid of my stash of these. I figured I would try here before just donating them. Free for all of the skirts, just pay the shipping (probably $5 USPS shipping). Here's a link to the skirts (http://www.skirtsports.com/...k-Skirt#.VRromZPF8vE).

2015-04-09 11:34 PM
in reply to: csikes

Subject: RE: Selling Nathan Hydration Vest and SkirtSports skirts
I would love the skirts. I have a couple of theirs and love them.
2015-04-12 10:45 PM
in reply to: csikes

User image

Veteran
Columbus, OH
Subject: RE: Selling Nathan Hydration Vest and SkirtSports skirts
Vest sold.
Sell Gear
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Selling Nathan Hydration Vest and SkirtSports skirts Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

[SOLD] Speedfil Hydration System [SOLD]

Started by GamecockS2K
Views: 1141 Posts: 6

2014-05-13 2:59 PM GamecockS2K

Skirtsports Tri Top, Bottoms & Skirt - New with Tags Large Pink Crush $95

Started by Brachiator
Views: 1121 Posts: 2

2010-10-11 10:13 AM Brachiator

Brand New SkirtSports Race Skirts

Started by atlrunnergirl
Views: 935 Posts: 1

2008-10-09 9:47 AM atlrunnergirl

FS Two SkirtSports RaceBelt Skirts - size M

Started by brownlab
Views: 1077 Posts: 5

2008-07-10 11:29 PM TheyCallMeTiny

FS: Nathan Speed 5 hydration belt size "L"

Started by Big Sexy
Views: 840 Posts: 1

2007-12-31 7:20 PM Big Sexy
RELATED ARTICLES
date : February 18, 2008
author : Ontherun
comments : 7
Looking for a liquid hydration system for your runs? We review the unique Amphipod RunLite 4 belt hydration system. Other than a few small issues, it has performed well.

date : November 29, 2007
author : NDeBoom
comments : 1
Our members chat with Nicole DeBoom on Ironman nutrition strategy, Ironman training philosophy, off-season focus, her 'secret' IM food, favorite races, and her new clothing line and race series.
date : October 2, 2005
author : Team BT
comments : 0
My first reaction to wearing a skirt while running was, “are you crazy?” I am no girly girl. I then tried one of the newest skirts from Nicole DeBoom’s TRIKS line and I can tell you I’m hooked.

date : March 21, 2005
author : jduscio24
Hydration and glycogen is the key to success in any sport. If you’re missing one, your game is going to suffer tremendously.
date : February 28, 2005
author : AMSSM
It is difficult to replace water losses during exercise. The following principles will help prevent dehydration during endurance training and racing.

date : January 30, 2005
author : Glenn
Many of us do not enjoy the ‘pleasures’ of training on a stationery trainer. “Boring”, ”mind-numbing”, “a drag” are three phrases often associated with indoor trainers.
date : January 24, 2005
author : BrianPBN
As every veteran athlete can attest, a non-existent or ill planned ‘race meal plan’ will leave you falling far short of your goals or even worse, in the medical tent.

date : October 17, 2004
author : BrianPBN
Well the day is finally here. I don't believe a single workout has gone by in these past 9 years where the idea of being at the start line of the Ironman Hawaii didn't creep into my head.