General Discussion Iron Distance Race Groups » Iron distance triathlon in Chamonix, France Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2015-04-10 4:00 AM

Subject: Iron distance triathlon in Chamonix, France
Hi there,

Myself and Bruno would like to introduce ourselves!! - I think a few of you may be interested in our event based in the beautiful Alpine town of Chamonix, France. The event was created by two experienced endurance athletes and enthusiasts, with the full support of the Chamonix Valley and will showcase an unforgettable alpine route consisting of crystalline lakes, steep roads and verdant paths, a journey where athletes will swim, bike and run a total of 228 km (long distance event) / 118 kilometers (half distance event). Our objective at Evergreen Endurance is to bring wholesome and responsible challenges to beautiful places around the world with a give-back philosophy.

We have three triathlon events on offer on 12th and 13th September, Chamonix, France.
- EVERGREEN 228: Iron-distance (4km Swim / 181km Bike / 43km Run) where athletes can participate in individual or relay team (3-person teams).
- EVERGREEN 118: Half-Iron-distance triathlon (2km Swim / 96km Bike / 21km Run) where athletes can participate individually.

Entries are now live and filling up fast: www.evergreen-endurance.com for any inquiries contact us at: [email protected].

Thank you, and we welcome you to come and experience a beautiful triathlon experience in the mountains!
New Thread
General Discussion Iron Distance Race Groups » Iron distance triathlon in Chamonix, France Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Newbie from France

Started by jaja63
Views: 708 Posts: 3

2011-07-22 8:51 AM jaja63

Hello from France Ireland and the universe

Started by Colliewarrior
Views: 508 Posts: 3

2009-06-16 9:59 AM Colliewarrior

Another newbie from France!

Started by joellee
Views: 645 Posts: 5

2007-09-17 11:40 AM joellee

New from France

Started by Jedi
Views: 752 Posts: 10

2007-08-30 11:47 AM Jedi

Hello everyone, from France

Started by Bisucas
Views: 823 Posts: 15

2004-11-19 8:45 AM tim_edwards
RELATED ARTICLES
date : May 20, 2014
author : leighdodd
comments : 0
My issue is that I am currently deployed and training outside is proving difficult, especially on the bike. I have found a safe 10km running loop but I am struggling with the bike training.

date : March 20, 2014
author : Tre_bor
This is part three of a five part series on how to train for an Iron distance race. In this article I would like to try to offer up some information about how to get through the bike unscathed.
date : March 12, 2014
author : AMSSM
I strained by lower back last week. I know that I need to rest in order for it to heal fully, but I am concerned that I am going to lose needed fitness for the race. Will this affect my performance?

date : June 28, 2012
author : writingrunner
How my first half iron distance triathlon brought back feelings of high school competition.
date : May 23, 2012
author : jason.taylor
comments : 13
An age-grouper's journey of training for and completing his first Ironman

date : August 21, 2008
author : vm354
comments : 1
How Pilates training helped a wanna-be triathlete realize the goal of completing a half-Ironman, Ironman 70.3 Rhode Island.
date : June 27, 2007
author : EndurancePlanet
After starting the season with only the goals of raising money for cancer research, Stacey finds herself with the opportunity to go to the Long Course Championships in France.

date : September 4, 2004
author : Daniel Clout
Don’t forget this is an incredibly big year for sport with the Olympics back in Athens where the modern Olympics started, and especially triathlon to make its second appearance.