General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Last Call, LTF - Dublin Indoor Triathlon Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2015-04-19 6:38 AM

New user
Westerville, Ohio
Subject: Last Call, LTF - Dublin Indoor Triathlon
Last call everyone for the Life Time Fitness, Dublin, Indoor Triathlon. The tri takes place next Sunday, April the 26th. We just have 20 spots remaining so sign up now so you don't miss out.

This is a great way to gauge your current tri fitness level, get in some early season competitive work or do your first triathlon in a safe environment.

This is a time based triathlon, with a 10 minute swim (in our heated lap pool), 30 minute bike (on our new bikes with Power Meters) and 20 minute treadmill run.

To sign up and for more information, go to IndoorTri.com.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Last Call, LTF - Dublin Indoor Triathlon Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Last, Last Call - Life Time Fitness - Dublin - Indoor Triathlon

Started by trinergy
Views: 914 Posts: 2

2014-03-06 10:38 AM cgregg

LifeTime Fitness, Dublin, Indoor Triathlon

Started by trinergy
Views: 2565 Posts: 21

2013-03-13 8:32 PM trinergy

New date for LTF Dublin Indoor Tri - Sunday, March 13

Started by trinergy
Views: 3554 Posts: 6

2011-03-24 8:47 AM trinergy

Lifetime Fitness Indoor Triathlon - Dublin, Oh- Sunday 3/20/11

Started by trinergy
Views: 2850 Posts: 4

2011-01-16 10:50 AM trinergy

Lifetime Fitness Indoor Triathlon -Dublin : Official Thread

Started by bruehoyt
Views: 1322 Posts: 2

2010-02-21 10:52 AM bruehoyt
RELATED ARTICLES
date : January 25, 2012
author : FitWerx
comments : 0
This article will discuss the differences between TrainerRoad and PowerTap's power numbers and how to best use each of them.

date : November 5, 2010
author : FitWerx
Do you struggle to hold your power output indoors versus outdoors? The keys to this problem are due to lack of cooling and the flywheel effect.
date : January 20, 2009
author : jasongootman
In this second part, we discuss indoor, outdoor and ramp functional threshold tests to determine your power training zones. Presented by Tri-Hard coaching and Fit Werx.

date : December 28, 2008
author : mat steinmetz
comments : 1
Tired of your bike trainer already? Here are two indoor bike trainer workouts that you can use to keep things interesting while keeping your cycling fitness up.
date : April 1, 2008
author : trvw
The challenge? The accomplishment? I want to do this because it is an opportunity to live life. The event is an indoor sprint triathlon. I get to experience the challenge on a safer scale.

date : October 3, 2007
author : Ontherun
An inspirational biography about one of endurance sports early pioneers, David McGillivary, race director for the Boston Marathon.
date : October 2, 2005
author : tgurl
comments : 1
”Everyone can swim; show me what you can do.” She watched, I emerged and she said, “Oh! You really can't swim!”

date : September 1, 2004
author : TriSports.com
As the Holiday season approaches and temperatures steadily drop, triathletes become faced with a difficult decision, to ride or not to ride.