General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Personal Training Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2015-04-23 8:19 AM

Subject: Personal Training
Hi all,

New to the forum and also new to triathlons - got an Olympic in September.

I am a big believer in having a PT to help you reach your goal (a discussion for another time) so my question is does anyone know of a specific Triathlon Personal Trainer in the Orpington/Bromley area?

Or if not a club?

I need help with the organisation of my training and would prefer to learn from someone who knows what they are talking about?

That said, they could also be based in Canary Wharf?

Thanks for your time
Lee

2015-04-23 8:36 AM
in reply to: Lee1980

User image

Expert
Alexandria, MN
Subject: RE: Personal Training
What you are looking for is a big part of what this site offers, training plans to organise your training. Plus countless opinions and advice from others who are, or have been, exactly where you're at right now. Take a look around the rest of the site, check out the training plans offered (many are free) and see if they might be what you're looking for.

If you're looking for specific instruction on technique and the finer points of running, biking, or more often swimming, then a local coach who can physically be with you and coach you while you're doing it may be more appropriate.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Personal Training Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

New Training forum for personal trainers

Started by beaupierce
Views: 727 Posts: 1

2010-12-28 4:56 PM beaupierce

Personal Training Certification

Started by jonnyfive82
Views: 6503 Posts: 17

2009-10-02 12:54 PM chunta

Bike HR training -- personal case study

Started by slake707
Views: 1098 Posts: 10

2008-03-04 5:35 PM slake707

Personal Training

Started by tribesman
Views: 1344 Posts: 4

2005-11-22 7:42 AM velocomp

Personal Training Session Tomorrow

Started by LadyKeetes
Views: 634 Posts: 2

2005-03-14 2:49 PM LadyKeetes
RELATED ARTICLES
date : October 7, 2012
author : alicefoeller
comments : 1
A look at Beginner Triathlete members racing in Kona from qualifying to training to family.

date : June 27, 2011
author : alicefoeller
comments : 8
A middle-of-the-pack triathlete takes on the iron distance for the first time at Rev3's inaugural full distance race
date : November 24, 2008
author : lewandsails
comments : 5
My surprise was just how much this race was about others - and not just my personal goals.

date : September 14, 2008
author : Team BT
comments : 0
Receive online triathlon coaching via our forums, personal coaching through an affiliated coach or nutrition coaching from our certified nutritionist.
date : September 14, 2008
author : Team BT
comments : 2
Details on how athletes can connect with registered BT coaches for training plans and personal triathlon coaching.

date : June 4, 2008
author : Ontherun
It is of the utmost importance to wear some sort of personal identification along with you during training. We review RoadID and eSportID to compare what's good and bad about them.
date : March 17, 2008
Most coaches will agree that negative splitting is the way to go, ideally, to reach a personal best. But does the strategy really work for all?

date : January 24, 2005
author : BrianPBN
As every veteran athlete can attest, a non-existent or ill planned ‘race meal plan’ will leave you falling far short of your goals or even worse, in the medical tent.