General Discussion Triathlon Talk » The Crystal City Phoenix Derby is looking for volunteers! Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2015-04-27 11:26 AM

User image

New user
Manassas, Virginia
Subject: The Crystal City Phoenix Derby is looking for volunteers!
To kick off National Bike Month, Phoenix Bikes, in partnership with the Crystal City BID and Vornado/Charles E. Smith, will be hosting its 2nd Annual Crystal City Phoenix Derby on May 2nd!

The Crystal City Phoenix Derby raises funds for the Phoenix Bikes nonprofit and promotes the bike accessibility of Crystal City. The 4-hour event will transform one of Crystal City’s underground parking garages into a dynamic, urban race course and spectator event complete with an energy-filled lounge including music, snacks, and a bar. Admission is free for spectators, but registration is required to participate in the cycling events that are inclusive of all experience levels, featuring a Grand Prix Bicycle Steeplechase, a costumed Team Relay, and Obstacle Course Challenge. The event is family-friendly, including festival activities, a free Phoenix Kids’ Race, and the opportunity for families to try the Grand Prix course prior to adult races getting underway.

For more information and registration details: http://www.phoenixbikes.org/phoenix-derby/

To volunteer: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0f44ada82baafd0-2ndannual
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » The Crystal City Phoenix Derby is looking for volunteers! Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Air Force Cycling Classic Crystal Ride : Official Thread

Started by Dlaxman31
Views: 1818 Posts: 3

2011-06-01 7:58 AM Dlaxman31

Moving to Crystal City, VA. Need help with pools.

Started by Unit1158
Views: 4488 Posts: 18

2011-02-21 6:43 AM hoffsquared

Crystal Beach Triathlon : Official Thread

Started by jhogan9600
Views: 1333 Posts: 2

2010-08-16 7:27 PM monicamm68

Ragnar Relay Volunteers Needed!

Started by wurkit_gurl
Views: 853 Posts: 3

2009-08-27 3:07 PM wurkit_gurl

BB#4 Volunteer this Sunday!

Started by Comet
Views: 829 Posts: 3

2008-12-04 7:55 AM Comet
RELATED ARTICLES
date : July 30, 2006
author : AMSSM
comments : 0
I started riding this spring with the Carnac shoes on Look pedals (with plenty of float). About five minutes into a ride I get sharp pain on the outer edge of my feet, just behind the pedal.