Other Resources My Cup of Joe » When To Properly Unbox Your Running Shoes- A Short Movie Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, the bear, DerekL, alicefoeller Reply
2015-05-25 3:56 AM

User image

Subject: When To Properly Unbox Your Running Shoes- A Short Movie
Hello

Runners have many rules of thumbs. One of them is the break in period of their new acquired running shoes way before wearing them especially on a race day. Well, let's remedy that shall we?

This is a short movie I made during the 10K race at the Marathon Lake in Greece. More in the description box.

Be well!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LyKoZl5iOA

Edited by Zakaria_80 2015-05-25 4:03 AM
New Thread
Other Resources My Cup of Joe » When To Properly Unbox Your Running Shoes- A Short Movie Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Anybody know how to properly photograph paintings??

Started by aquagirl
Views: 1156 Posts: 16

2010-11-24 3:00 PM Spleen

Vibram running shoes/sandals

Started by ozzietimo
Views: 749 Posts: 4

2010-07-13 12:28 PM KeriKadi

Learn how to sneeze properly...

Started by GomesBolt
Views: 781 Posts: 2

2009-09-18 1:28 PM jdwright56

Running shoes on treadmill?

Started by aarondavidson
Views: 548 Posts: 3

2009-03-20 12:11 PM aarondavidson

My favorite brand of running shoes are..... Pages: 1 2

Started by bmacmanus
Views: 1293 Posts: 28

2005-12-28 6:47 AM Wookiee
RELATED ARTICLES
date : December 5, 2013
author : AMSSM
comments : 0
So, since my beloved go-to shoe brand has changed its shoe, after reading the bruhaha about the minimalist shoe, I decided to give it a try. Now I have a foot issue with my arch area.

date : May 2, 2012
author : alicefoeller
comments : 3
A comprehensive look at a controversial trend-- for triathletes like you
date : February 28, 2012
author : greggseltzer
comments : 6
Why barefoot running is not suited for the average runner.

date : November 2, 2011
comments : 4
A doctor's take on how to safely transition to minimalist shoes and how to treat existing injuries
date : March 23, 2011
comments : 0
What could be causing the pain on the top of the foot at the toes? Here are some easy ways to find the cause and possibly end the pain.

date : March 9, 2010
comments : 1
Most people believe that running barefoot is dangerous. Certainly, depending upon the surface, they would be correct. However, there is some suggestion that running barefoot may reduce injuries.
date : September 24, 2008
author : Tri Swim Coach
comments : 1
I went to the pool the other day and realized I can't float at all. It makes it really hard to swim properly. I get no propulsion from my kick. Any suggestions?

date : March 6, 2008
author : scubachic9999
comments : 4
Already a cyclist and not a bad swimmer, I figured all I had to do was build up to running a few miles and I’d be ready to go. The challenge invigorated me, and I ran out to buy new running shoes.