General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Noosa Tri in November and starting my training over again? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2015-06-01 8:44 PM

User image

Subject: Noosa Tri in November and starting my training over again?
I am entered to do the Noosa triathlon in November and have 5 months exactly to train. I started training in January and have recently come back to it after 6 weeks off for personal reasons (and possibly overtraining).
What would the best training program be now? I managed to complete 16 weeks out of a 20 week beginners balanced program and now feel as if I should start over again because of the long break - could someone please suggest the best course of action.
The race in November is my first triathlon and it's Olympic.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Noosa Tri in November and starting my training over again? Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

I'm Going To Start Training Again - Really!

Started by nancylee
Views: 596 Posts: 3

2013-09-02 11:28 AM 1stTimeTri

starting up my training again, need advice.

Started by Tomboy
Views: 653 Posts: 5

2009-12-23 10:41 AM Tomboy

Question about starting training up again

Started by lgraham23
Views: 742 Posts: 2

2009-05-24 11:05 AM Leegoocrap

HIM done-when to start training again?

Started by nathaliemonique
Views: 616 Posts: 7

2006-07-18 7:28 AM brian

training day started today (1st tri)

Started by Little Tom
Views: 755 Posts: 11

2005-12-22 10:21 AM Brent1812
RELATED ARTICLES
date : December 27, 2008
author : Tri Swim Coach
comments : 5
Are you a new swimmer starting your triathlon training? Here are some top answers to member questions as you begin your triathlon swim training.

date : March 20, 2007
author : MegL
comments : 8
Ever since I’ve started training for this triathlon, I’ve noticed some subtle differences between me and my friends who are actually VFT’s (Veterans of a Finished Triathlon).
date : December 31, 2006
author : docgill
comments : 0
This life of mine is not so different from yours. It has a multitude of similarities. I suffer from uncertainty, I get nervous at the thought of registering and when getting to the starting line.

date : August 22, 2006
author : Team BT
Vytra TOBAY Triathlon swim start provided by jpcan.
date : June 21, 2006
author : Ron
These ladies are impressive. This video will show you what you will have to look forward to at a wave start.

date : October 2, 2005
author : Tri Swim Coach
The start for everyone is a crazy cluster of splashing. Here are some tips to deal with what some consider being the toughest part of any triathlon.
date : February 28, 2005
author : rautorino
Does it matter how fast you go? Does it matter if you win? No. It only matters that you tri your best and smile when you cross the finish line.

date : August 29, 2004
author : Ron
comments : 6
Couch to 5k programs for those starting from square one.